Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! (6942 Views)

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / President Buhari's Double Standard Syndrome. By Reno Omokiri / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheOtherview:

You are a deceitful creeetin, end of.

Buhari's school has released a statement of results. If you have an issue with its authenticity, I suggest you head for the courts.

Don't bring the Yoruba into this, in an attempt to whip up jingoism.

I've got my eyes on you. cheesy

You have read my submission on the double standard of the yoruba, you are free to react to them if you have any defense or stay on the side lines.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by pendy79: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

(1) Ok, we agree that buhari got his WASC. Now what stops buhari from reaching out to Cambridge to provide a certified-true-copy of his WASC since the original is not available?

(2) If buhari was an Igbo man, would you have written all these grammer to defend him or would you have been shouting 'Where is your WASC' just like it was done to Stella Odua?

(3) When yorubas voted massively for obasanjo against buhari did they not have the interest of Nigeria in mind?

So the certified true copy that the school attached to the statement of results is from where? Go to premium news website if you missed the news?

Comparing Stella Oduah daylight stealing to Buhari's WASC issue is lack of something to argue about, Cambridge has come forth to say it organised Hausa Language as a subject in 1961 when the PDP said they didn't, they equally said the only mandatory subject that must be passed to earn a certificate was English language when PDP said you can't get a certificate if you fail mathematics, that should tell you the issue of not attending school is just a distraction by the PDP to hide their uselessness.

Ojukwu was a candidate in the 2003 election, why didn't the igbos vote massively for him? The Yorubas voted massively for Olu Falae in 1999 against Obasanjo knowing him well and rejected him, the igbos and Hausas voted him, the yorubas had a choice between their son and an igbo or Hausa. They chose their son, while you rejected your son. Who is thr slave here?

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
lilflipnerd:
Original Yoruba in the Building

Good, now respond to topic.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by lilflipnerd: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Going to ur Question, Mr eurobomber. If Buhari is/was a IgboMan with the same record n personality. Abeg Bros No vex
I GO VOTE AM

I REFUSE TO BE SENTIMENTAL
#IHAVEDECIDED
SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by egift(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
@Post: If Buhari was an Igboman. (As a former head of state, with too much integrity and running for Presidency in 2015 under APC)
- There will be many Rev. Fr.Mbaka who will be enthroning his virtues.
- You will see many fellow Igbo men going on Radio, TV, Internet to juxtapose the historic and ecclesiastical need to elect Buhari.
- Every community will be bestowing on him many titles. And historic landmarks named after him.
- A VP from the SW will be promoted as epic and a grand unification of the southern Nigeria against the North.
- A VP from the North will be regarded as a landmark reconciliation and unification of Nigeria.
- A VP from the SS will be sold as restoration of the Eastern Region superpower beyond Africa.
- Some dubious Igbo business man will sell him out to protect their selfish interest
- His being an Army General will be trumpeted as that of a Lion, a warrior, a liberator and exactly what Nigeria need. Even compared with the fame of the Warriors of Aro Ndi Izogu.
- All the current insults will not be heard and anyone that insults Buhari will be called a Sabo. And many more.

My only question with the reality today, is if Ndigbo are not approaching this election with open minds as it should, rather than demonize Buhari, how then can the rest of Nigeria support an Igboman for President?

Anyway, I know for certain that when Buhari wins, Ndigbo will rally around Buhari because of two reasons:
1. Majority of my people do not play Opposition Politics. That is when you will be hearing "in politics there are no permanent enemies".
2. Support and being part of Buhari's Presidency will help keep 2019 election an open race.

As for Jonathan, forget that one. He is gone. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by TheOtherview: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You have read my submission on the double standard of the yoruba, you are free to react to them if you have any defense or stay on the side lines.

Just so you know, your missives against the Yoruba willl be confronted frontally by a forceful, head-on collision henceforth.
Now if you think we are all from the 'turn the other cheek' school of thought, ask about the Arogundades.

You certainly won't be goaded by folks like me, but you will get your just desserts anytime you stray out of lane.

#YourChoice

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
pendy79:

So the certified true copy that the school attached to the statement of results is from where? Go to premium news website if you missed the news?

Comparing Stella Oduah daylight stealing to Buhari's WASC issue is lack of something to argue about, Cambridge has come forth to say it organised Hausa Language as a subject in 1961 when the PDP said they didn't, they equally said the only mandatory subject that must be passed to earn a certificate was English language when PDP said you can't get a certificate if you fail mathematics, that should tell you the issue of not attending school is just a distraction by the PDP to hide their uselessness.

Ojukwu was a candidate in the 2003 election, why didn't the igbos vote massively for him? The Yorubas voted massively for Olu Falae in 1999 against Obasanjo knowing him well and rejected him, the igbos and Hausas voted him, the yorubas had a choice between their son and an igbo or Hausa. They chose their son, while you rejected your son. Who is thr slave here?

What buhari's school gave to him was a statement of result that shows great signs of alteration. Why is it so difficult for buhari to contact Cambridge to just make his WASC public?

Thank God you have admitted that you voted for your son. So all these talk of yoruba sophistication is bull shiit. The only reason you'll are shouting sai buhari is because of osibanjo your son. Good you have accepted that all these sophistication talk is deception at its peak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheOtherview:

[s]Just so you know, your missives against the Yoruba willl be confronted frontally by a forceful, head-on collision henceforth.
Now if you think we are all from the 'turn the other cheek' school of thought, ask about the Arogundades.

You certainly wont be goaded by folks like me, but you will get your just desserts anytime you stray out of lane.

#YourChoice[/s]

Loads of dog shiit. If you have anything reasonable to say in defense, say so. If not, get lost!

Bring it on!

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by reborn1: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Another tribal thread By a jobless mofo. Good, lets help him derail this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by TheOtherview: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Loads of dog shiit. If you have anything reasonable to say in defense, say so. If not, get lost!

Bring it on!

Your pedestrian thread has bombed for a start grin

Is there any other infantile logic you want to showcase to the world?

P.S - I try not to count the fingers of a man who has only nine in his presence...

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
lilflipnerd:
Going to ur Question, Mr eurobomber. If Buhari is/was a IgboMan with the same record n personality. Abeg Bros No vex
I GO VOTE AM

I REFUSE TO BE SENTIMENTAL
#IHAVEDECIDED
SAI BUHARI

Stop lying and say the truth Mr man. If buhari was Igbo you'll would be screaming at the top of your voices 'Bring your WASC, contact Cambridege!'

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by PassingShot(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why are the progressives according this guy any attention?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Why are the progressives according this guy any attention?

Obviously you have no reasonable rebuttal hence this rubbish. Abeg park well.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by shineeye: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Bunch of hypocrites! Igbo is not your issue but if buhari had been an Igbo man, all of you would have been everywhere shouting that he MUST produce his certificate. That is when you will remember constitution and all that. Look at your son falana, he has been silent all through this certificate issue only to come out telling us that Afenifere should stop deceiving the people. Why has he not demanded for buhari's WASC? Is it because buhari is fulani and not Igbo
Yorubas are supporting buhari they have vice president a christian this is why yoruba muslims and Christians are supporting APC forget all this change they are shouting they just want to secure the oil licence that will expire in few months time thieves that want to steal what they cannot give...If buhari is an igboman then forget the support of the yorubas simple they are the black sheep we have in nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by lilflipnerd: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Eurobomber sir. Be advised most yorubas support for buhari is not sentimental. And also know this if Stella Oduah is a yoruba we would still counter her for Mismanagement of funds

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheOtherview:

Y[s]our pedestrian thread has bombed for a start grin

Is there any other infantile logic you want to showcase to the world?

P.S - I try not to count the fingers of a man who has only nine in his presence..[/s].
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by azzima(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

And the Yorubas are acting as what to the Huasas?
Who are those shouting loudest in the Bukohari party, and who're those paying for the bukohari leader's election campaign?
hausa's are the majority in this country so it's OK to calculate your alliance with them wisely but what I can't get over myself is how a majority Igbo can be playing houseboy to a VERY minority Ijaw that don't even like them if the chip were down?? Like i said many times, igbos foolishly voting for just ONE party will be very suicidal for their cause. I respect the few Igbos that have seen the light beyond ethnic sentiments. Banks will be re trenching their staff heavily because of the fall in the naira and your Dundee President is dancing shoki around bribing everyone in DOLLARS with our money. People need to really wakeup!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by yakubuomowumi: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by lilflipnerd: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
shineeye:
Yorubas are supporting buhari they have vice president a christian this is why yoruba muslims and Christians are supporting APC forget all this change they are shouting they just want to secure the oil licence that will expire in few months time thieves that want to still what they cannot give...If buhari is an igboman then forget that the support of the yorubas simple they are the black sheep we have in nigeria
Sir, You are very wrong
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
lilflipnerd:
Eurobomber sir. Be advised most yorubas support for buhari is not sentimental. And also know this if Stella Oduah is a yoruba we would still counter her for Mismanagement of funds

I am talking of certificates here! buhari says that he has a WASC which none of us has seen. I know Yorubas very well, if buhari was Igbo you would have been insisting on seeing his WASC.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
@OP Thank you for the mention. On January 21, I created a thread to voice my displeasure with the way the Buhari campaign and APC was handling the certificate thingy. Specifically, I said in quote:
"When the issue of the certificate first came up about a month ago, I had expected the APC campaign team to officially write the Army Headquarters requesting the return of Muhammadu Buhari's Credentials that was allegedly ransacked by the IBB regime in 1985 along with his properties. I also expected the APC Presidential Campaign Team to write the United States Army War College, Buhari's Secondary School, WAEC Office and other instutitions that Muhammadu Buhari attended to request for a copy or Certified True Copy of the rspective certificates that they awarded the Daura-born General. Doing so would have laid the matter to rest and save the embarrassment that the General is being subjected to."

The Army Headquarters has said they don't have the certificate. His Secondary School though released result statement, which again led to more controversy. Obtaining the said credentials from relevant institutions like the Cambridge College or WAEC would have put all the whole matter to rest. The Buhari Team said people should go to court with respect to the perjury charge(which is the legal thing to do). People went to court, they still released a statement saying that a judge has been compromised to deliver judgement against them even before hearing on the suit commenced and without mentioning his name or evidence. Now we are in a situation where they said "Go To Court", they also deployed blackmail tool. I am not saying Buhari never went to school, my point is they should get a CTC or something to put matter laid to rest or allow the law to take its course. Blackmailing the judiciary is never healthy.

However, I will not want us to look at it from the tribal angle.

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by lilflipnerd: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am talking of certificates here! buhari says that he has a WASC which none of us has seen. I know Yorubas very well, if buhari was Igbo you would have been insisting on seeing his WASC.
am sorry to disappoint u sir, You are wrong
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by attacker231: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:

And the Yorubas are acting as what to the Huasas?
Who are those shouting loudest in the Bukohari party, and who're those paying for the bukohari leader's election campaign?
[/s]

@Mogidi, Dirty Moses, you are here again spewing trash.

@Yeeboes, Whats your problem with Yorubas. You will open a useless thread and cry when others do the same for you. I dont want you all to cry to the mods when we start. Leave the Yorubas alone and vote for any ediot you want. The Yorubas can vote for anyone, whats your problem.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by lilflipnerd: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Let's all of us be informed here that NIGERIAN ARMY ONLY GIVES "POST" BASED ON ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Killimado: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
[s]
EUROBOMBER:

I am very surprised that the yorubas are not shouting on top of their voices for buhari to produce his original WASC or at least a certified-true-copy. These same yorubas were shouting at the top of their voices when Stella Odua was minister of Aviation and almost caused an earthquake in this country with their shouting. They were on the dailies, on radio, Nairaland and other social network demanding thorough probe and for Stella Odua to be removed from office.

How come these same yorubas are not shouting on top of their voices and raising hell for buhari to produce his WASC which he swore that he has? Let us assume that buhari actually got his WASC and somehow lost it maybe when handing it over to the military or any other way, fine and accepted. Now Cambridge has come out boldly to say that they will respond to this issue only at the request of buhari. Why is it that the yorubas that were shouting Stella must go not also shouting that buhari should contact Cambridge and clear the air once and for all especially as he is gunning for the highest office in the land?

Buhari even went to the UK recently to address a press conference, why did the yorubas not shout and ask him to stop by at Cambridge and collect at least a certified-true-copy of his WASC? Why?

This thread is not about whether buhari has his WASC or not but to show the whole world the double standard of the yoruba in this country. If buhari had been an Igbo man, I can bet my last naira that the yorubas would have brought down heaven shouting 'Where is your WASC!' Alas, they are shouting 'Sai buhari' not because they love buhari but because of the their son Osibanjo.

yorubas claim to be sophisticated but at the end of the day, what matters to them is "oma wa ni." Whatever the hell that means.

These yorubas shouting "Buhari, Buhari" voted massively for Obasanjo their son when he contested against the same Buhari who they now call the Messiah. Pray tell, are these yorubas saying that Obasanjo is a better choice to Buhari? If they see Obasanjo as better than Buhari how is it that Buhari has suddenly become the best man to rule Nigeria? If Obasanjo is considered better than Buhari then Buhari is not worth it. embarassed embarassed

We all know they voted massively for Obasanjo because he is their son and nothing more. That is how our self-acclaimed sophisticated yorubas reason and behave.

Sophisticated my foot!
[/s]

Igbos are ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER!

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by lilflipnerd: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
POST is different from RANK

POST; examples like governors, ministers, GOC, Director, ADI, RSM, commandant, head of states etc

RANK; colonel, major, brigadal general, warrant officer, Captain, Sergeant

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Killimado:
[s][/s]

Igbos are ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER!

How does your comment address all the points I raised about the yoruba? Is this your best short at rebuttal? I smh.
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by SamAfrik(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is it now a crime to choose to vote for a presidential candidate. This your GEJ was massively supported by this same Yorubas in d past.
Now it is GEJ that actually abandon us by not standing for the truth......
He chose Alams instead of the Yorubas
He chose Kashamu instead of the Yorubas
He chose Moro instead of the Yorubas
He chose Dieziani instead of the Yorubas
Intact the list is endless
His leadership incapability is open for all to see so why blame the Yoruba man on the street for doing what is right and rational?
And please stop viewing an important event like elections from an ethnic/religion point, its reason why you are loosing more votes from Yorubas.,,.,,,,,we warned you earlier.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
lilflipnerd:
Let's all of us be informed here that NIGERIAN ARMY ONLY GIVES "POST" BASED ON ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS.

Ok, I accept. What is preventing buhari from contacting Cambridge?
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by SamAfrik(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
....,And shebi GEJ has got all the endorsements available in Yorubaland so why worry@OP

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by EbukaFran: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
[s]@OP Thank you for the mention. On January 21, I created a thread to voice my displeasure with the way the Buhari campaign and APC was handling the certificate thingy. Specifically, I said in quote:
"When the issue of the certificate first came up about a month ago, I had expected the APC campaign team to officially write the Army Headquarters requesting the return of Muhammadu Buhari's Credentials that was allegedly ransacked by the IBB regime in 1985 along with his properties. I also expected the APC Presidential Campaign Team to write the United States Army War College, Buhari's Secondary School, WAEC Office and other instutitions that Muhammadu Buhari attended to request for a copy or Certified True Copy of the rspective certificates that they awarded the Daura-born General. Doing so would have laid the matter to rest and save the embarrassment that the General is being subjected to."

The Army Headquarters has said they don't have the certificate. His Secondary School though released result statement, which again led to more controversy. Obtaining the said credentials from[b] relevant institutions like the Cambridge College[/b] or WAEC would have put all the whole matter to rest. The Buhari Team said people should go to court with respect to the perjury charge(which is the legal thing to do). People went to court, they still released a statement saying that a judge has been compromised to deliver judgement against them even before hearing on the suit commenced and without mentioning his name or evidence. Now we are in a situation where they said "Go To Court", they also deployed blackmail tool. I am not saying Buhari never went to school, my point is they should get a CTC or something to put matter laid to rest or allow the law to take its course. Blackmailing the judiciary is never healthy.

However, I will not want us to look at it from the tribal angle. [/s]

Shut your mouth illiterate.

lolzzzz@ Cambridge College.

If you have problems with the certificate he has provided, go to court

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by EbukaFran: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Useless thread by a useless OP

Go and concentrate on issues such as baby factories, cannibalism etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped / Welcome To The Real Lagos- Has BBC Seen This? / "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.