Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,181 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! (6905 Views)

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / President Buhari's Double Standard Syndrome. By Reno Omokiri / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Killimado:

[s]Divebomber, I need your mother here right now, want her to reveal the real identity of your devilish father. I am waiting....[/s]
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
@OP as a yourba man I have always wandered the strife between these two ethic groups. Maybe its because of the war well I was not present dat time. Buh one thing is clear the yourbas have an upper hand for converting the western region out of luck of it been located in there land to lagos and dats all we have to brag about. I will also say that the igbo's should be smarter of asking GEJ for a seaport instead of the 2nd niger bridge I can tell you that would even things out. Take away lagos form we yourbas and we are a little better off than the northerns.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Killimado: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=31228109][/quote]

Your mother will go the way of Oju-iku last last, old fool.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Teejizzle:
can any tribe be as dumb as igbo? I doubt.
ypruba voted for jonathan in 2011 despite Buhari having a yoruba running mate.
this is a fact and it has defeated any pedestrian assertion you may conjure against yorubas support for Buhari.
simply put, its because of jonatans failure.
They're so annoying seriously. Where were they during the Occupy Nigeria Protest? Yeye people

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yes, I am still waiting for a reasonable rebuttal to the topic. Who can muster enough intelligence to address the issues raised

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
[s]@OP as a yourba man I have always wandered the strife between these two ethic groups. Maybe its because of the war well I was not present dat time. Buh one thing is clear the yourbas have an upper hand for converting the western region out of luck of it been located in there land to lagos and dats all we have to brag about. I will also say that the igbo's should be smarter of asking GEJ for a seaport instead of the 2nd niger bridge I can tell you that would even things out. Take away lagos form we yourbas and we are a little better off than the northerns.[/s]
May amadioha and sango strike you and your family members dead. With or without Lagos, Yorubas would still be a force to reckon with. Speak for yourself and not the entire Yoruba. Not everybody is obsessed with Lagos like your wretched family. Useless Yoruba wannabe

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by knowledgeable: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Ibos sulk (and sucs!) at every opportunity.

Face your reality and stop all these fifth column abstracts.

Buhari is not Ibo.
Ibo is not on the national landscape.
Jonathan is not Ibo.
Yoruba does not owe you apology on its acceptance of Obasanjo over Buhari,.
Yoruba had the civic right to demand accountability from a cabinet minister known for wasting resources and lives in the airspace.
Constitutionally, Buhari is qualified, WASC or no WASC.

Above all, tell Ohanaeze to stop subordinating Ibo to other ethnic hroups. They told Ibos to step down for Obj, they repeated same bs this time and made your politicians step down for Jonathan, This should be your crusade, not Buhari's WASC.

Yorubas like you enjoy "the filth" of Nigerian politics like maggots in human excrement. The Nigerian dialectic (matrix in dystopia ) has seen Yorubas believing that, they have advantages over Igbos in this collective matrix of doom, where your kind becomes mayor. Nature have bequeathed Igbos endowments that will endure. Mayor of. ....., watch out for events leading up to the 28th of march. GEJ TILL 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Killimado: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
[s]
EUROBOMBER:
Yes, I am still waiting for a reasonable rebuttal to the topic. Who can muster enough intelligence to address the issues raised
[/s]

I told you to bring your mother here for bashing, stop wasting my time here ediot.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by ManMountain(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
the problem with Iboes is that they judge everyone according to their standard.
they put themselves in your shoes and assume you will react the way they will react.
SMH

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by shineeye: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
It was the Northern rulers that instituted corruption, epileptic electricity supply and NITEL bad performance and other worst things. I better Vote GEJ that is fixing the country...... Buhari is a man full of contradictions. - He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend. - He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates. - He is honest but lies about his qualification. - He has no N27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N135 million worth of drugs to donate. SHM
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
shineeye:
It was the Northern rulers that instituted corruption, epileptic electricity supply and NITEL bad performance and other worst things. I better Vote GEJ that is fixing the country...... Buhari is a man full of contradictions. - He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend. - He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates. - He is honest but lies about his qualification. - He has no N27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N135 million worth of drugs to donate. SHM

Brilliant! smiley

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Shirley07: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What buhari's school gave to him was a statement of result that shows great signs of alteration. Why is it so difficult for buhari to contact Cambridge to just make his WASC public?

Thank God you have admitted that you voted for your son. So all these talk of yoruba sophistication is bull shiit. The only reason you'll are shouting sai buhari is because of osibanjo your son. Good you have accepted that all these sophistication talk is deception at its peak.
What a dolt!
The school released 1961 masterlist result together with Buhari statement of result.
It was also gathered that Cambridge sent the school the masterlist result to which Cambridge haven't refute nor dismiss the 1961 Cambridge masterlist result that was spread online.
We all know the British body won't waste time to disgrace anyone involved if these things were false. These are people who won't let a stain tarnish their integrity..
People should use their common sense at time eventhough it's not common.
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
harde2lah:

May amadioha and sango strike you and your family members dead. With or without Lagos, Yorubas would still be a force to reckon with. Speak for yourself and not the entire Yoruba. Not everybody is obsessed with Lagos like your wretched family. Useless Yoruba wannabe

May sango and ogun cage ur destiny u idiot
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Orunto: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
If Buhari were Igbo, I, a Yorubaman would have hated him worse than Ojukwu 'Cos he is not as intelligent as Ojukwu and more selfish than Ojukwu,. Even in Military Prowess, Buhari is not close to IBB, how much more of Ojukwu and the baba of them all OBJ. Yorubas don't just act, they discern and understand before they shine.
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by knowledgeable: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:
the problem with Iboes is that they judge everyone according to their standard.
they put themselves in your shoes and assume you will react the way they will react.
SMH

Lie, lie.
Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by HugeMac: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Truth is , its only online I see yorubas shouting sai buhari , most of them are undecided , I stay in lagos , you hardly see people talking about voting buhari ,
And if Buhari was igbo , Lord have mercy , he would be disqualified by now , that's how bleeped up this zoo called nigeria is ,
We are not compatible ,

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Perceptor(m): 2:56am On Mar 03, 2015
I knw wat d problem is wt u flat headed retards called igbo, the part of the brain responsible for proper thinkin has been lost in ur generation in the course of evolution wch explains ur head shape. Was it not thesame yorubas dat defied the pressure from the north to vote massively for dat confused mutant frm south south? If not for the effort of the great OBJ, the igbos would neva av made it to that level till the end of the world and now u think u av grown wings to disrespect yorubas. You pple av stepped unto the path of destruction already because a river dat forgets its source must surely dry up!

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Perceptor(m): 3:14am On Mar 03, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
@OP as a yourba man I have always wandered the strife between these two ethic groups. Maybe its because of the war well I was not present dat time. Buh one thing is clear the yourbas have an upper hand for converting the western region out of luck of it been located in there land to lagos and dats all we have to brag about. I will also say that the igbo's should be smarter of asking GEJ for a seaport instead of the 2nd niger bridge I can tell you that would even things out. Take away lagos form we yourbas and we are a little better off than the northerns.
You plight is understandable, you ar a neglected rejected and malnourished homeless orphan with no genue identity, u've neva enjoyed havin a family not to talk of a tribe and hence u wouldnt appreciate any tribe u associate urself wt. Yorubas deny you point blank as a family!

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am very surprised that the yorubas are not shouting on top of their voices for buhari to produce his original WASC or at least a certified-true-copy. These same yorubas were shouting at the top of their voices when Stella Odua was minister of Aviation and almost caused an earthquake in this country with their shouting. They were on the dailies, on radio, Nairaland and other social network demanding thorough probe and for Stella Odua to be removed from office.

How come these same yorubas are not shouting on top of their voices and raising hell for buhari to produce his WASC which he swore that he has? Let us assume that buhari actually got his WASC and somehow lost it maybe when handing it over to the military or any other way, fine and accepted. Now Cambridge has come out boldly to say that they will respond to this issue only at the request of buhari. Why is it that the yorubas that were shouting Stella must go not also shouting that buhari should contact Cambridge and clear the air once and for all especially as he is gunning for the highest office in the land?

Buhari even went to the UK recently to address a press conference, why did the yorubas not shout and ask him to stop by at Cambridge and collect at least a certified-true-copy of his WASC? Why?

This thread is not about whether buhari has his WASC or not but to show the whole world the double standard of the yoruba in this country. If buhari had been an Igbo man, I can bet my last naira that the yorubas would have brought down heaven shouting 'Where is your WASC!' Alas, they are shouting 'Sai buhari' not because they love buhari but because of the their son Osibanjo.

yorubas claim to be sophisticated but at the end of the day, what matters to them is "oma wa ni." Whatever the hell that means.

These yorubas shouting "Buhari, Buhari" voted massively for Obasanjo their son when he contested against the same Buhari who they now call the Messiah. Pray tell, are these yorubas saying that Obasanjo is a better choice to Buhari? If they see Obasanjo as better than Buhari how is it that Buhari has suddenly become the best man to rule Nigeria? If Obasanjo is considered better than Buhari then Buhari is not worth it. embarassed embarassed

We all know they voted massively for Obasanjo because he is their son and nothing more. That is how our self-acclaimed sophisticated yorubas reason and behave.

Sophisticated my foot!

Na today?

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

May sango and ogun cage my destiny
You wish has been granted. Your blood will be used to appease ogun and sango olukoso

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda / Tinubu Condoles With NASS Over Death Of Sokoto Reps Member, Danbuga / Dialogue With Boko Haram Amount To “abysmal Appeasement.” – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.