Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog (4794 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by truthispainful: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Is it really True?

http://www.lindaikeji..com/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by rusep: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2015
In my area you can stay for 3 days and nothing happen.

30 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by MrPeterson(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Lol haaa, pls dont try this after may 2015, sai buhari

24 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by doctokwus: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2015
To worsen the already terrible situation, now there is even no fuel to power the generators in this very hot weather. Yet someone somewhere is saying Jonathan should return to rule again.Mbanu,it can never happen!!

18 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by chinnelle(f): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2015
grin
no light
no fuel

my dear enjoy yourself up there
I no envy you cheesy

10 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hold your LGA chairman and Governor responsible

If you doubt me try this stunt on power transmission line aka grid and tell me the result grin
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by seunmsg(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

If you doubt me try this stunt on power transmission line aka grid and tell me the result grin

So, local and state government are now responsible for power generation and transmission? Nawa for all this clueless tanoids.

28 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:

So, local and state government are now responsible for power generation and transmission? Nawa for all this clueless tanoids.

Who's in control of your state power station?

Answer me or remain dumb forever

There is always power at the transmission line go near and confirm

So simple logic here

If there's power always on transmission line it means there must be power except the power station is not working properly

Btw

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by seunmsg(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Who's in control of your state power station?

Answer me or remain dumb forever

There is always power at the transmission line go near and confirm

So simple logic here

If there's power always on transmission line it means there must be power except the power station is not working properly

Btw

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Go and learn about power generation, transmission and distribution before coming here to expose your ignorance.

26 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by adaweezy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
in Badagary no light for months

6 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by ashieduplus(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
This Isa guy is truly ignorant. But that's not the tragedy. The sad thing about it is that he is comfortable enough in it to expose himself like this on a popular forum like this. Smh

Ashideuplus

4 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by kokoA(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Around here you can even bath on the transformer for one week and nothing will happen.

6 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by myweb(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
ashieduplus:
This Isa guy is truly ignorant. But that's not the tragedy. The sad thing about it is that he is comfortable enough in it to expose himself like this on a popular forum like this. Smh

Ashideuplus

Guy, I have given up that monicker. He is same person operating oluwoleadeeale, opiaoku, bloodyassassin, bloodyvampire, bloodydemon, latifat mohd (or something) etc. His usual response is abuse. Wait and see...

2 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by iamrealdeji(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tweet of the day,na true na,sometimes,i wake up in the midnight really sweating,(if my fan is not charged)cursing Pd;pigs,its over for Jonathan,the extreme heat in the midnight can kill

4 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by iamrealdeji(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
adaweezy:
in Badagary no light for months
And some folks in that same Badagry will still shout GEJ till 2019,she won ti fi orii yin gba paaro ni?

6 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by ikennaoma(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

The Transmission lines was even done during yaradua's regime but was abandoned

2 Likes

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by yakubuomowumi: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by kpaofame: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chai i tot d power sector is now in private hands ......
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Quelme:
e_diot of a fellow

Thunder scatter your family there
Hopless prostitute
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Blackfire(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
i stayed in onitsha nearly a week now,full electricity... going to ibadan now where there is epileptic power

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Smh
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:

Go and learn about power generation, transmission and distribution before coming here to expose your ignorance.

Don't waste ur time on that fellow.
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by adioolayi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin cheesy werey ni boi yii sha cheesy grin

#GeneralMarch4Buhari
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by gwales: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

clueless saTANist
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
gwales:
clueless saTANist

Hopless vagabond
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Kolade354(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Have been watching you showcasing your stupidity since you created this account..............Ask some Tanoids like you i will send you back to your Home to learn how to criticize constructively.............If you are still in Ss3 go and learn Power generation and Transmission..............
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Kolade354(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
I pray you get sense one day.............Product of Condom leakeage

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
It will take only almighty God to convince me otherwise. #IhaveSinceDecided to Vote GMB/PYO.

Even if God convinces me, i'll have to beg him to not allow me vote at all than vote for cluelessness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Come Back, Rochas Will Join PDP- Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu / Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.