Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again (28052 Views)

Enugu State Orphans Involve In Accident - All Alive (photos) / Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) / Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by keshconnections: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
ukandi1:
This is d only thing he has done in my dear cross river state after how many years..? No worry Jona, u go finish in 2019 for sure but when u return home, we wil deal wit u our own way.
Abeg, Who sabi dis one?
U go deal with ur President?
Sorry for U.
I know U were expecting bad news
and the way good news is springing up in all sectors is turning ur belly
Don't kill itself anyway
#Never#Again

1 Like

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by miky(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ 2023..

took the first train ride in my life last week.. Our malls are back, trains are back, we make Nissan, innoson, Kia, Toyota cars now, sixth fastest growing country in the world, reduction in corruption, biggest economy in Africa, biggest military equipment acquisition in the past 30 years.. Development everywhere..

This is the messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by bendike: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
GodMode:
All I see is a picture... nothing indicates that its in Calabar.
If you dont beleive the picture , go to calabar and check naa.. abi you need gej to give you transport moni ni?

1 Like

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by neocortex: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
These kind of news lowers APC propagandist morale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by mrrock: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jonathan remains the best president in modern Nigeria. Carry go GEJ!.

1 Like

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by erico2k2(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
olas24u:

You are the one that needs to read up and travel more so that you can get both theoretical and practical information on devaluation,china that you have mentioned produces manufactured goods and export it .Nigeria cannot refine its own oil in Nigeria ,there are no refineries to do that due to corruption. what do you export apart from commodities. commodity prices becomes cheaper for buyers and it devalues the lives of the Nigerian people because you consume foreign goods and you buy them in dollars ,the result is inflation .You will see queues at the fuel stations due to an increase in dollar rates . calculate new prices plus logistics the total cost will be more than the fixed prices that was set recently.
how you mean travel more?I have traveled the whole continents par say and check my location I still live in Europe.I have been to china as a matter of fact,I will be there next month.the export they make is empowered by me and you cos we go there to buy things in Dollars cos its cheaper or we feel its cheaper, the Reality is the only thing that is cheap in China is Labour.Its easier and cheaper to pay 1000 people in a production line than to run 20 robots in a production line in china.China buys raw materials from arround the world, so wont you agree with me that the cost of manufacture minus labour would be same in real economic sense? and the labour is the only variable?

1 Like

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by ukandi1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
keshconnections:

Abeg, Who sabi dis one?
Sorry for U.
Don't kill itself anyway
#Never#Again

it shows how shallow ur mentality can be. Return and read my writeup very well before u show how ill trained u are on a social network like this.
Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijaspeak:
[size=20pt]The Federal Government of Nigeria plus the Delta state government must do something positive to make the Warri port work. It has remain dead for years.[/size]
Politics will not make them Unite, look at what happened in the EPZ jst now
Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by ukandi1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
keshconnections:

Abeg, Who sabi dis one?
Sorry for U.
Don't kill itself anyway
#Never#Again

so disappointing u cannot read and comprehend that little epistle. So pathetic u come here to show ur ignorance on a platform as this. Choose ur battles carefully man. Return and read my writeup, i am sure u wil be disappointed at urself.
Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by olas24u(f): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
erico2k2:

how you mean travel more?I have traveled the whole continents par say and check my location I still live in Europe.I have been to china as a matter of fact,I will be there next month.the export they make is empowered by me and you cos we go there to buy things in Dollars cos its cheaper or we feel its cheaper, the Reality is the only thing that is cheap in China is Labour.Its easier and cheaper to pay 1000 people in a production line than to run 20 robots in a production line in china.China buys raw materials from arround the world, so wont you agree with me that the cost of manufacture minus labour would be same in real economic sense? and the labour is the only variable?

We are talking about exchange fluctuations and you have started to deviate from the issues you have raised and coming up with labour cost. Labour rates and cheap production is as a result of infrastructures that make the end product cheaper ,electricity ,taxation,roads ,water are all inputs when producing and which will affect the end product.In Nigeria you dont have all that to produce
Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
olas24u:

We are talking about exchange fluctuations and you have started to deviate from the issues you have raised and coming up with labour cost. Labour rates and cheap production is as a result of infrastructures that make the end product cheaper ,electricity ,taxation,roads ,water are all inputs when producing and which will affect the end product.In Nigeria you dont have all that to produce
well talking about exchange fluctuations, it happens every day where I live as a matter of fact pump price differs from station to station in terms of petrol.Now talking about cheap production being a result of infrastructure is false,I will give you an example,German and Japan has the highest infrastructure in tech.why do you think Labour is not cheap there?

1 Like

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by olas24u(f): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
erico2k2:

well talking about exchange fluctuations, it happens every day where I live as a matter of fact pump price differs from station to station in terms of petrol.Now talking about cheap production being a result of infrastructure is false,I will give you an example,German and Japan has the highest infrastructure in tech.why do you think Labour is not cheap there?

Highly skilled labour with concentration on specifics industries ,and taxation,high standards that must be followed ,latest technological machines the Japanese have lower currencies because they are dependent on exports,which encourages people to buy at lower rates and encourages exports and creating jobs in the country.
Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by erico2k2(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2015
olas24u:

Highly skilled labour with concentration on specifics industries ,and taxation,high standards that must be followed ,latest technological machines the Japanese have lower currencies because they are dependent on exports,which encourages people to buy at lower rates and encourages exports and creating jobs in the country.

I dont think you get me, nothing is cheap in Japan, as a matter of fact Tokyo is 6th most expensive city to live in the world.I used Japan and Germany as Examples cos you said Infrastructural development gives birth to cheaper over head hence good would be cheaper.As you can see that's not always the case as in Germany and Japan. both countries are structurally and technically solid than China in every sense
Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by filiks(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 11, 2015
ddefoe:
ordinarily it should be so but the problem is that politics are not based on idealogy in Africa especially Nigeria. The average Nigerian politician will jump ship once he looses primaries or once its no longer favourable to him hence the same people who are PDP members yesterday are the same people in APC shouting Change everywhere! The circle continues. The point is,once PDP looses or vice versa, their members will flood the winning party and leaving the loosing party weakened...its all about their personal interest and not about the Masses.make no mistake about it and it worries me

Hmmm...deep comment....
Re: Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again by tpiadotcom: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) / How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad / Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.