Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Recycled Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recycled Politicians (19262 Views)

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi / See These Aba Made Recycled Metal As Dining Tables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recycled Politicians by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
ok
Re: Recycled Politicians by stevikenna: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
The parliament is an institution that needs experience so its not a surprise that some spend more than 10years there
Btw
SAI BUHARI! grin
Re: Recycled Politicians by PassingShot(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ Till Nigerian Youths Get Sense!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recycled Politicians by XBLadez: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Buhari: From an ex-military tyrant to Commander in Chief, Boko haram; his highest and last achievement on earth

GEJ - 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recycled Politicians by marvelyole(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
This op is nt serious,what of Tinubu, Buhari, Amechi, Oshomolie, Amosun, Fashola, d list is so so long, Apc is nt left out, politics is a career in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recycled Politicians by PassingShot(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:
Buhari: From an ex-military tyrant to Chief Commander, Boko haram. And that's his last achievement

GEJ - 2019!

GEJ Till You Get Sense!
Re: Recycled Politicians by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmm... I pity those that are saying Sai Buhari and GEJ till 2019.
Re: Recycled Politicians by Bobby4090: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
We forgot to put the Number 1 Recycled Politian...
GEJ...
Deputy Governor 1999-2001
Governor 2001-2007
Vice persident 2007-2010
President 2010-2015
2015....PDP presidential cantdidate again.
He GEJ is the father of all washed out and recycled politians yet he behave like an inexpirienced novice!
Re: Recycled Politicians by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
In the land of the blind the one with one eye na king. I tire for David Mark and Benue people o
Re: Recycled Politicians by lovat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
What about Femi Gbajabiamilla, Olamilekan Adeola, Ojodu, george Akume, ganiyu Solomon, Patricia etteh, remi Tinubu, fayemi, gbenga Ashafa. Op and the mod that post this, Recive Sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recycled Politicians by atlwireles: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
OP politics is a career everywhere on the planet. Don't be naive. angry
Re: Recycled Politicians by mikeczay: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
here man, what would you call farouk lawan?
Re: Recycled Politicians by chimerase2: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
I tot I will see buhari in the first 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recycled Politicians by lexyclasy: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Omeife2 post=31226753][/quote]is that all ROTIMI AMAECHI house of assembly 8yrs, governor 8yrs, still in politics.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recycled Politicians by Akinz0126(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
That's true.Apc are jast old wine in new bottles those ones ruling us since 1960 are still the ones ruling us tudae which keeps me thinking.When I was in primary school my teachers keeps telling us that we are the leaders of tomorrow,when I enrolled into secondary school the same song is been sang leaders of 2moro and now that am getting old they are still chanting the same thing nairalanders when'll that tomorrow comes?The future is now say No to those old cargoes both pdp and Apc they the same Nothing has changed in apc only the name of the party same people, same thiefs,same hoodlums,same drug barons,same blood sucking desperados.Youth. wake up and fight for your right say No to GEJ,say no to GMB,we need a new agile,vibrant,competent and compassionate youth as our next presidents bless Nairalanders,God bless Nigeria youth God bless federal republic of Nigeria.NOTE: United we stand and divided we fall.
Re: Recycled Politicians by EUI2013: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
OP, are u really serious about Dis ur list. Are Dis who u call "recycled politicians"
RUBBISH post

For ur information, Hon Leo Ogar is from Cross River State
Re: Recycled Politicians by nortcentrallord(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
If they don't deliver, vote them out. Those delivering should continue the good work if their youths are ok with it but as for me, I am satisfied with GEJ. But other elections, other parties are welcome. I vote individual not political parties.
Re: Recycled Politicians by Bamoha(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

undecided
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

Apc is boko haram

smh ode!
Re: Recycled Politicians by Eastherbunny(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

Apc is boko haram

My lecturer asked me to describe what a very stupid person look like.
Thanks for giving me the answer in return I advice you visit the psychiatric now or you case go enter stage 4
Re: Recycled Politicians by M4gunners: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op are you not ashamed to make ur list without buhari,Atiku and Thiefinibu?A man that ruled my Father and my Mother in the last thirty (30) years is still contesting to rule me and you are here naming people of 1999 here? He is showing them the way if you don't know.
Re: Recycled Politicians by Skoopy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
If politics becomes less attractive, they will all focus on their various professions.
Re: Recycled Politicians by Ikegift4real(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
funny .. add tinubu, BUHARI to d list
Re: Recycled Politicians by kpaofame: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Maybe the OP forgot to include this politicians on the list

Bukola Saraki governor kwara 2003 - 2011 PDP, Senate 2011 - 2013 PDP 2013 - 2015 APC Now APC senatorial candidate 2015

Abdul fatai Ahmed governor Kwara 2011 - 2013 PDP, 2013 - 2015 APC, now APC governorship candidate 2015

Rabiu Kwankwanso governor Kano 1999 - 2003, 2011 - 2013 PDP, 2013 - 2015 APC

Barnabas Gemade Senate 2011 - 2014 PDP, Now APC senatorial candidate 2015

Rotimi Ameachi governor 2007 - 2013 PDP, 2013 - 2015 APC

Bello Masari Speaker hpuse of rep PDP, Now APC governoship candidate 2015

We are in trouble in this country, the list is just endless

dis above is d major reason why am not rooting for APC cuz the financier and a whole lot of decision makers were members and stake holders in d ''acclaimed failed ''' PDP...i wonder d change Amaechi,Tinubu and their goons can give....i dont want d change like it is in Egypt now or those nations in d middle east...those nations ar more in chaos dan before d uprising... I hope for d best......

2 Likes

Re: Recycled Politicians by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .and the most recycled of them all;

Goodluck Ebele "the drunk" Jonathan . . . . . . ...

deputy governor - 1999 to 2005
governor - 2005 to 2007
vice president - 2007 to 2010
acting president - February 2010 to may 2010
president - 2010 to date
Re: Recycled Politicians by Louislewis: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Where are the likes of Tinubu, Okorocha, Mohammed Lai, Audu Ogbe, Abike Dibiri, Fashola, El-Rufia, Buhari, Amechi Rotimi, Atiku, John Oyegun, etc in your list? They are carrying broom like housewives and housemaid. They are going to create millions of graduate job of road sweepers.[/size]
Re: Recycled Politicians by Bimpe29: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
They are known as Mario Political Dealers. They want to die right in political office, either for state burial at most or for some reasons best known to them.
Re: Recycled Politicians by justmenoni: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
No mind am...what about senator gbenga ashafa from lagos? and what does the op mean by recycled does it mean someone who is vieing only for senate? cos in lagos its from counilor to chairman to house of assembly to house of rep then senate then governor if na lie go check the chairman ejigbo local govt he has been dere 2 times a s a chairman and now he is going for d hosue of rep and what about funmi tejuosho dis woman as been dere since around 2003.....op apc oo pdp ooo all have recycled politicians so stop been biased.

temitemi1:
And apc members are "brand new politicians" cheesy grin grin because all d pple you calld "recycle politicians" are PDP members except ur no 10. Mr op get some senses n list ur party members grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Recycled Politicians by bigkesh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chai

Re: Recycled Politicians by harlarmu: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
what about jerry gana since when i was small he has been in the government till date... God is up sha he dey look of una
Re: Recycled Politicians by phlamesG: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chai dis country is finished so farouk lawan still has d guts to run 4 an election!
Re: Recycled Politicians by kasheemawo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
[s]APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

Apc is boko haram

[/s] weyrey
Re: Recycled Politicians by onoja12: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rubbish in the united states we have senators that have been in the senate for 30years,america even has a President that went from senator to President then back to senator again,obama was a senator before he became President and of course you know by now that the third bush is about runing for President and he was a former governor like wise the clinton family.so i guess you need to get your facts right

[quote author=Omeife2 post=31226753][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / Wike’s CSO Withdrawn For Participating In APC Rally – Nigerian Police / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.