Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) (30031 Views)

The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters / Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Controlled(f): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Am just a spokesman i wont be in the country on election day cheesy

Ahhhh.. See this man o. You are planning to abscond and leave us to our fate... Oti o... You musto face d pipul's general after victory party.... grin
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Controlled:

Ahhhh.. See this man o. You are planning to abscond and leave us to our fate... Oti o... You musto face d pipul's general after victory party.... grin

I am paid to speak voting no dey the contract
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Controlled(f): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

I am paid to speak voting no dey the contract

hahahahahaha- wayoooo.............. grin grin grin
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Controlled:

hahahahahaha- wayoooo.............. grin grin grin

Am law abiding and follow terms of contract to the latter.
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Controlled(f): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Am law abiding and follow terms of contract to the latter.

shocked shocked shocked shocked. Alert, alert...immigration control... all borders manned.... grin
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Morhziez(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jeez!! All i can do is to wish them a safe and happy ESCAPE from this dungeon.
Btw if u have PVC u can send them back to otueke for CHANGE in every sectorsadLol!!! including the prison sector)
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Controlled:

shocked shocked shocked shocked. Alert, alert...immigration control... all borders manned.... grin

Who u dey alert?
You no who CG of immigration be?
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Controlled(f): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Who u dey alert?
You no who CG of immigration be?

on d appointed day.....d entire public will act accordingly... grin grin all sightings will be the public's responsibility. kapish??... grin grin
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by omanifrank(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
nobody should pray to enter there
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by tybank: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mandela would not have survived 27 days in any of our prison.
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
dein77:
Really appalling and disgusting.

We need Serious prison reforms.

This is unacceptable.
seconded...Naija prisons re indeed norin to write home abt....Na God dey save those inmates dere ooo
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by ikombe: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
The more comfortable a cell is d more people will like to go dere. wink
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Tej45(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
You're a dense.. and its glaring...
FemiFaniKayode:
President Jonathan is working, the Best President Nigeria has ever produced, the most articulate, very knowledgeable on core Nigerian issues, he is smart, vibrant, handsome, doesnt drink ,smoke or womanise.
He is the modern day Nigerian messiah
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by omenka(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
I hope FFK, Fayose, Mamma Peshe, Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan (GEJ), Bode George, Okuigbe, Agbati, Alison, Okorinjo, Stealar,Oritsejagajaga, Dumbkubo and co are seeing this!! I don't think Buhari would be positively disposed to giving it a facelift immediately he's sworn in. So, the sooner Jo and co begin to fix their soon to be residence, the better for all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by melvin0004(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
asuoka:
thats nigeria for you....we neglect things like this....they can break tru those walls and have a free night to escape ....when will this country take infrastructure,maintenance and co serious...we wait for everything to spoil b4 we act an example is the boko haram issue... angry undecided embarassed cry
which wall.guy no think am.even Michael 4 prison break no fit escape frm dis kind prison.where u wan see d master plan self.
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by 0b1nna: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

I am FFK Nigerians hate me so well but the corridors of power in Nigeria are lined with so much food that i eat till am full.

Like...seriously?!
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Ephemmm: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
CoCoLav:
Reasons why you should be a law abiding citizen and stay away from trouble.

If the prisons become very comfortable, more comfortable than the house of the average man, it would have its vices. The living standard of the average Nigerian needs to be improved first.

However, I believe the Nigerian government can do better than this...at least make it a bit habitable. These pictures are an eyesore.

That said, I have no sympathy for those who [b]truly deserve [/b]to be in jail. I have never believed in restorative justice anyway.

That is in a condition whereby everybody inside the prison is truly a culprit.
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by RazziP(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
jeeez shocked Lord have mercy... this is what will called

no go area
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by eagleeyez: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
CoCoLav:

If the prisons become very comfortable, more comfortable than the house of the average man, it would have its vices. The living standard of the average Nigerian needs to be improved first.

However, I believe the Nigerian government can do better than this...at least make it a bit habitable. These pictures are an eyesore.

That said, I have no sympathy for those who [b]truly deserve [/b]to be in jail. I have never believed in restorative justice anyway.

Modify your first paragraph please. Our nigerian police is soooo corrupt that we have innocent citizens thrown in note that we cannot reform prison system with out judicial system.
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by V3dash(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Break wer.. Those wall are casted wall
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by ooshinibos: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
please forward to GEJ fanatics
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by nemelu123(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
CoCoLav:

some are there for what they didn't do
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by CyberWolf: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin cheesy..after seeing this, crime no go hungry..
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by wiringdpt(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where your sense?
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by eaglechild: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
So this is where Buhari will end up.
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
yahx:

For God sake this isa how our nigerian prisons are for mere thieves and those who are not even guilty or awaiting. trials*
While those who steal and loot the country wealth are busy buying cars, and living in luxurious houses how do ex convict get reformed?
With this kind of condition how will crime be reduced*
Are the federal government doing enough for the prisoners too bad God help us

If GEJ is smart, he should renovate prisons before he leaves office. Im very sure many of his comrades will surely end up there. Im not saying he will be Jail ooo. e-warriors should not quote me wrong.
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

You're a stone broke f.ool. Get a grip dude and get a life as well. Your life is so worthless that u can't even think of something better to do than post B.S all over the place. Who should we blame for easy access to internet? Grow up I.diot.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by folahann(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
What a wonderful it'll be if GEJ ends up here in 2016.
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
asuoka:
thats nigeria for you....we neglect things like this....they can break tru those walls and have a free night to escape ....when will this country take infrastructure,maintenance and co serious...we wait for everything to spoil b4 we act an example is the boko haram issue... angry undecided embarassed cry

Instead of our politicians to renovate their destined abode after leaving power..... Well the clueless one wants to eradicate prison so his not really bothered about the present condition
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
wat r dey looking at in d first photo?
Re: Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) by Controlled(f): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
omenka:
I hope FFK, Fayose, Mamma Peshe, Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan (GEJ), Bode George, Okuigbe, Agbati, Alison, Okorinjo, Stealar,Oritsejagajaga, Dumbkubo and co are seeing this!! I don't think Buhari would be positively disposed to giving it a facelift immediately he's sworn in. So, the sooner Jo and co begin to fix their soon to be residence, the better for all of them.

gbam gbam. Janadaft next home....... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.