Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me (1947 Views)

Man Wears Cloth Made With Rice Sack (Photo) / Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by Cokacola: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
After many months of chasing and forming hard to get she finally agreed to date me, i love her so much and wanted everyone to be seeing us together but she always decline going out with me and anything she does, she wears this top that is boldly written "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND, HE IS JUST MY BODYGUARD" i have question her many times about it but she told that is just a write up. But am worried about it plesea help me
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by sod09(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lol
Welcome on board
Bodyguard......make sure u guide er well for her real bf
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by enoqueen: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

shoe shinner.
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by kinglekan: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
After many months of chasing and forming hard to get she finally agreed to date me, i love her so much and wanted everyone to be seeing us together but she always decline going out with me and anything she does, she wears this top that is boldly written "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND, HE IS JUST MY BODYGUARD" i have question her many times about it but she told that is just a write up. But am worried about it plesea help me

When you say she wears it every time. Can you be more specific?

Because if you have gone out with her twice then that wouldn't count as every time and might just be a mere coincidence.
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by vjsmiles: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
angryR
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by Tarteenah: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Super story
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by vjsmiles: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
kinglekan:

When you say she wears it every time. Can you be more specific?
Because if you have gone out with her twice then that wouldn't count as every time and might just be a mere coincidence.

sod09:
Lol
Welcome on board
Bodyguard......make sure u guide er well for her real bf
COKACOLA DECEIVING WELL MEANING NIGERIANS SINCE ALMAGATION OF THE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE angry
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by Cokacola: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:

COKACOLA DECEIVING WELL MEANING NIGERIANS SINCE ALMAGATION OF THE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE angry
you mean cokacoola?? That boy is stapid and uselesssad
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
LOL...sorry jare, why must it be anytime u guys wana go out? grin
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by vjsmiles: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
you mean cokacoola?? That boy is stapid and uselesssad
VERY STUPID AND BRAINLESS... angry
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by kestolove95(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Igbo. Girl will. Run u down...betr. run
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by Cokacola: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
VERY STUPID AND BRAINLESS... angry
that bny is just mad.. They should just take him to yebasad
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wise girl mumu guy
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by Cokacola: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo. Girl will. Run u down...betr. run
whats has ibo peoples done to yousad
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by vjsmiles: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
that bny is just mad.. They should just take him to yebasad
HIGH FENCED PRISON WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER OPTION angry
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by kestolove95(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
whats has ibo peoples done to yousad
a. Man called chinedu duped ma frnd of 300K...as if. dat one was. Not enuf..clement an igbo guy..stole ma elder bro car...one emeka robbed ma uncle at gun. point..all. Na igbo's o
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by Cokacola: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
who is moving my threads to this drunkers section nau
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by sod09(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:

is dis dude alright
Y is he speaking in tongues
Re: She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me by tonychristopher: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
a. Man called chinedu duped ma frnd of 300K...as if. dat one was. Not enuf..clement an igbo guy..stole ma elder bro car...one emeka robbed ma uncle at gun. point..all. Na igbo's o

THIS IS TO SHOW HOW STUPID AND FOOLISH YOUR FRIEND AND UNCLE IS

I THINK IT'S IN YOUR DNA

REST IN PEACE BRO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

how will u react If U Catch Ur Granny Doing This / See What Happens When A Woman Dances Shoki During Pregnancy / When Your Enemy Bought You A Birthday Cake(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.