Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building (46764 Views)

End Time Goats Found In Benin Today. / ... / Mountain Goats: Amazing Goats Climbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Tenim47(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
I cnt laff
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by crazygod(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok. But there's still scarcity of fuel. cry
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by kobonaire(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Maybe it is true that they do fly at night grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by siegfried99(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Eran Iya Osogbo grin.

Eran aiye grin

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by cirmuell(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Burger01:
...and this make front page. Gawd!
U surprised? Welcome to Nairaland. grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
iya oshogbo's goat, eran iya oshogbo u go fear fear
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oh Dear! Rest In Peace, O' Nairaland. Thy Moderators killeth thee like a terrorist.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
mstchew, come my area , u go see cows sef on top.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Burger01(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
cirmuell:
U surprised? Welcome to Nairaland. grin
I surprise o bros. Hehn!
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by morganist99(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

LOOK AT HOW DIRTY AND UNKEMPT THE EASTERN REGION LOOKS undecided NO WONDER ALL IGBO'S ARE LEAVING THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION AND TROOPING TO LAGOS undecided I HOPE AMBODE SENDS THEM BACK WHEN HE IS SWORN IN. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided

Sai Buhari
I should blame ur dad for not using a condom...what a waste u re

10 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by fistonati(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
I was in the kitchen about 40 minutes ago only to check outside the window and see goats on top of a building, its very suprising

source: www.clintonnzedimma..com
They're Iya Osogbo's goats
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by zicoraads: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
How is this FP material? Seun...I hereby nominate myself as a moderator of this forum. Inshort, is there a way to make me the Super Moderator? Sincerely speaking, these moderators need to step up their game. This is pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by ibkgab001: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
What is so special is that not a decked house ... They might have walked up through the stair case
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by nerilove(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i wonder how they got there
Its an uncompleted building. There must be a staircase by the side of the building. Have you gone to check since its your area?
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by serege(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Feyikemi12:
The rate at which topic hits front page these days is alarming
assinn enn, the kain fuulich tinz wey dey make front page dis days sha.
deris God
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by appini: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Afternoon meeting in progress
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by madmanmega(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sheep! Not goats.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by boujaye: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=16pt]I think they are holding APC rally

wondering why their boss has deserted to UK

even goats considering defecting!
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by D9ty7(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Seun, your mods are misbehaving. Imagine a topic such as this on the frontpage.
Nairaland is becoming....

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
End time goats. grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
End time goats
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ahmed4002:
what's surprising here for God sake.
The goat use the stair case.
Remember this is goat ooo not mumu sheep
Thanks
We TURN every little thing in Nigeria, SPIRITUAL.
These are THINGS we may have been USED to.
Things like COCKROACHES, BATS, CATS.
CHURCHES are now doing more harm than GOOD.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
....*nd this made front page,if I talk now,na to put me for cooler,because Seun and moderator no dey like truth. No ban me for this one o tongue
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by ladodo: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
what about dis living in unity shown by goats and chicken, what a wonderful world

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

LOOK AT HOW DIRTY AND UNKEMPT THE EASTERN REGION LOOKS undecided NO WONDER ALL IGBO'S ARE LEAVING THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION AND TROOPING TO LAGOS undecided I HOPE AMBODE SENDS THEM BACK WHEN HE IS SWORN IN. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided

Sai Buhari
young man, this is warri

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
D9ty7:
Seun, your mods are misbehaving. Imagine a topic such as this on the frontpage.
Nairaland is becoming....
my broda the thing tire me o
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by missstella(f): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Buhari
U well so?

5 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by studded(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo. Goats grin

You don kolo o...guy!!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by watchindelta(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ur place nah land of goats undecided
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
What is so special is that not a decked house ... They might have walked up through the stair case
no mind the op,na village boy him be
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by missstella(f): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

young man, this is warri
No mind the guy he is just a tribalist dt is hating on igbo people

5 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by valuedammy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
what is suprising there? Our Goats goes to our decking all tym.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My Dog Is Going Blind / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.