Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga (55221 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Demmzy15(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
kay1one2:
[size=14pt]Buhari Retire!!![/size]
Ambulance!! Ambulance!! go enjoy Jonathan free health kai
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by hamilton62(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS AND CALLING THEM BOKO ARE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY undecided

I THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF TAKES THE RESPONSIBILITY WHEN IT'S TIME TO APPEAR IN HAGUE

THE REAL BOKO BOYS ARE IN SAMBISA FUVKING THE KIDNAPPED GIRLS
you see! You've just spoken like GMB that a war against Boko Haram is a war against the Northerners... I won't be surprise if you are one of their supporters be it Boko Haram or APC because from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh... Must you come here to tell Nigerians how inhumane and daft you are?
The Ammunitions discovered and seized by military is it for fighting ISIS in syria or are they now the world police or Nigeria Army?
This is why the war on them by th government has been delayed to avoid anarchy from the north...

Every life in Nigeria is equal and sacred like the other, if you have value for Life because you sound otherwise... Please hide your stupidity and your drainage of a mouth, we don't need it here.
Nigeria must be free of Insurgence and God is our aid!
Thank God!
Viva Nigeria!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
hamilton62:

you see! You've just spoken like GMB that a war against Boko Haram is a war against the Northerners... I won't be surprise if you are one of their supporters be it Boko Haram or APC because from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh... Must you come here to tell Nigerians how inhumane and daft you are?
The Ammunitions discovered and seized by military is it for fighting ISIS in syria or are they now the world police or Nigeria Army?
Every life in Nigeria is equal to the other if you have value for Life because you sound otherwise... Please hide your stupidity and your drainage of a mouth we don't need it here.
Thank God!
Viva Nigeria!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by nerilove(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
asuoka:
this was at baga...they tried to blow up that bridge linking the towns but God was on our side...

asadike
Thanks to the Almighty and to the gallant men for this success. This fight is for all irrespective of party, tribe or religion. I support the troops. #NeverAgain

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good job!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by brownlord: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
fkaz:
Enough of there photos, they should up load video of Baga and other town they claim they have recovered. Or show video on NTA, if they have time to take pictures they can as well use their camera for coverage

Recruitment form is on sale, why not get enlisted and show us documentary?

Useless mofo

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Controlled(f): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jonathan killin innocent 9jerians n callin dem....book haram.....war crimes....
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by nedupel(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Kill them all.

PDP is Boko Haram.
PDP boko haram?
D same time kill boko haram
PDP dey use their money do better ton no be bokoharam
Their money dey Ghana must go bag wet in for match 28
Make dem share.wet in concern dem with bokoharam.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Cityguy: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
elantraceey:
Eeewwwwwwsad

I don't know why but I somewhat feel pity for them . who knows they could have been cajoled into doing what they do sad
Pls don't pity them, they don't deserve it. Do they know what it means to the parents of the abducted girls not to see their wards for months? What of thoughts of those girls being assaulted by their cursed, crooked and dirty God knows what? Nigerians cannot sleep again because of the evil visited (made reident) among us by these moraf**kers. They almost succeeded in causing religious wars with one against the other, raising the bar of mutual suspicion between us to unprecedented level. Now the bush meat don dey hunt the hunter. What surprises one is the innocent pose they assume when roads are closed on them. I see similar pose when Shecow himself is caught and like most here would say 'death to them all'. They can't have what they've denied thousands they sent to early grave. They surely must go and wait.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by fkaz(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
holyokoto:

See your life, If there is no pix you will be the one to proclaim "pix or I dont believe". where do you want to get a Cameraman for these dreaded saga? Maybe you think is Nigerian film

Use your God giving brain mr man, where do they get camera to take those pictures
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by erico2k2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Controlled:
Realy?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by scobaba: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
dat soldier is like..."i'm out for justice....no mercy"
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by erico2k2(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
hamilton62:

This is why the war on them by th government has been delayed to avoid anarchy from the north...

Every life in Nigeria is equal and sacred like the other, if you have value for Life because you sound otherwise... Please hide your stupidity and your drainage of a mouth, we don't need it here.
Thank God!
Viva Nigeria!!
God bless Nigeria!!!
when they blew up buses full of xtians going home for xmas U lot thougjt it was funny abi?U guus never took them serious.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by synergycom19: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
There virgins must be having some nice times
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Cityguy: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
nerilove:
Thanks to the Almighty and to the gallant men for this success. This fight is for all irrespective of party, tribe or religion. I support the troops. #NeverAgain
They aint seen nothing yet. They have touched the tail of the Tiger, woken a giant and NA will give it to them triple dose. Wondering why Shecow hasn't made another video abi NA don treat this media crew Bleep-up?
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Rexyl(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Controlled:

So the innocent Nigerians are residing in Sambisa forest, carrying sophisticated weapons and killing the good people of Nigeria with their hit and run tactics? UNCLE JONA, MALLAM GMB, there is God oh.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by anytexy: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rooneyboy:
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him sef no go sleep.
Ggam! Na your papa born you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

Haba bros, they have enough time now. They could hold the phone during battle or they could video after battle instead of shouting in front of NTA's camera. Even Boko Haram imbeciles can video on war fronts, there is enough time. Again it's an opinion! grin

let me tell u something the military is more afraid of coas than the president himself...hope u grab..u no der is an order to stop online publication...most of this pix r classified
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by nortcentrallord(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Put a bullet in his temple so he can go Bleep 72 virgins and still die ontop of them. Nonsense.

Never again shall BH undermine the hand of GEJ on the North as President of Nigeria and the strength of NM in keeping security.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by omo67: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nice job to nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by babestella: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS AND CALLING THEM BOKO ARE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY undecided

I THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF TAKES THE RESPONSIBILITY WHEN IT'S TIME TO APPEAR IN HAGUE

THIS CAN ONLY COME FROM A BOKO HARAM APOLOGIST. SHAME ON YOU ALL IN THAT APCshit S1LLY PARTY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
babestella:

THIS CAN ONLY COME FROM A BOKO HARAM APOLOGIST. SHAME ON YOU ALL IN THAT APCshit S1LLY PARTY

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by otunbadan(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Ode child

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Mitsurugi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
asuoka:
this was at baga...they tried to blow up that bridge linking the towns but God was on our side...

asadike

Is that not an NPF colored cartridge on the floor? Did the cops drop it or was it retrieved from the dead BH? Just trying to shun a morbid thought.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by cyril83(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Thumps up

Are these all the pictures taken?

What about Nigeria Journalist/ Cameramen? They should be following our Soldiers along to capture all these salient details nah Just as The Ilks of CNN Christine Amanpour

Lol! Embedding journalists on the front field is tantamount to death sentence, NA who always run for safety at the cork of riffle can't guarantee journalists safety.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by prettyboi1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Great work.
God Bless our soldiers'

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.

#BuhariOsinbajo2015
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Women in need of men for marriage., friendship and just sex? Don't hesitate contact me on 08038119805. Pls whatsapp only, no call. I do the calling after a deal is struck. Thanks for you corporation.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Oluschenco(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Boko haram has called for war and they will definitely hear gbosa.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by cut007: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bayswater:
These might be some of the janjawiids clicking like on any pro Buhari post. Now I see why their number of likes have dwindled in the last 3 to 4 weeks.

Viva Nigeria Army
#NeverAgain!
can't believe you actually think lthose likes are for real!!! Looooool!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by cooljude(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
closearms:

it amaze me they way ppl just believe anything online and the media ... if u ask even the army . How exactly those a BokoHaram look like . am sure everyone would give you a different opinion... we should have an investigative journalism. at list to be sure innocent ppl are not been killed as this doubtful word used most tym Suspected Bokoharam
You could take that up has your contribution to humanity but i am so sure you would never do something like that. The only way change would come to this country is for people with passion for justice to pursue that cause without fear and looking for compensation not seating in your sitting room to insult those that are under bombardment for committing war crime without any proof.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by toshmann(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bayswater:
These might be some of the janjawiids clicking like on any pro Buhari post. Now I see why their number of likes have dwindled in the last 3 to 4 weeks.

Viva Nigeria Army
#NeverAgain!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
molydonhenry:
Kudos to the gallant soldiers... #GEJISWORKING

He is working but 15,998 persons has been killed
He is working, and just when elections are near, weapons were provided
He is working, just when elections are near, soldiers were sent to fight Boko haram
He is working, but the lives of those who were lost are not related to you.
He is working, because people like you don't have kids, and even if you do, your kid isn't missing. No report as to if they've been killed, nothing of the sort, but he is working. The parents haven't seen their kids for almost a year now, and he is working.
Playing with the lives of the innocent just for him to remain in the same position, just for him to be called the president of the federation, people's lives are played like draft..
He is working, what happens to the families whose properties has been displaced? How will they cope knowing that their lives are settled, but have no source of income to fend for themselves? He is working and people in the north East can't even get good water. He is working, I see him working really hard. He can give Chiefs and Obas £250,000 but those who claim they've been saved by the military can't find oranges to sustain them for 30 mins.

Oh my fellow Nigerians, Goodluck is working. He really is.
The spoke to the youths in Lagos yesterday, but people are been chased out of their offices, you are not affected, so it's easy for you to say he is working. 800 from coca cola, 2000 from the banking sectors, the financial in institutions are confused, and this is the same economy they say is booming, the same economy they claim as the best in Africa. What a beautiful economy where no one can have a voice and ask questions as to why people were killed during an immigration recruitment process. He is working, and no voice as to why people would be left out and nothing is been done.. I see him working real hard, so hard that the average nigerian lives on £20,000, he is working.. He really is working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.