Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

If There Is A God... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There Is A God... (555 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) / What Makes God A God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is A God... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: If There Is A God... by Tradesrunner(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
There we always be God
Re: If There Is A God... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
bigdiva:
Then i will have a lot to say to him when i see him. Like
1. I dont mean no disrespect God but why? Where do you get off with folding your arms and watching innocent little children suffer?
2. In your face God, I did read your little book and guess what? I chose a life of freedom from all of that bullshit. I chose how i want to live my life and i enjoyed living my life the way i chose so IN YOUR FACE!
3. What now? you're gonna burn me in hell for all eternity? because of what? because i refused to "believe" you exist? Well, maybe if you were nicer about asking me to believe, maybe if you had brought us world peace instead of letting the devil ravage the earth which is your footstool or maybe you just liked the vibrations all the war and bomb blast brought? You would have won me over.
4. why God? Why? Why do you choose to hide behind your "mysterious" ways everytime someone needed a miracle? when all you could have done is flick a finger and voila!

Boooring ...NEXT !!!

Re: If There Is A God... by spacyzuma(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
With the level of anger in your post, you clearly believe there is a God.
Re: If There Is A God... by torchwave: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op, there is a God. That's 4 sure. If you're bothered about children dying of starvation or suffering then what have yu done about it? Morever, you've got it all wrong about God.
Re: If There Is A God... by MizMyColi(f): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Thankfully that god OP described is become my devilsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Passing The Night In Lagos? Where Will He Choose?? Lekki Or Ajegunle / Fact To Know!!! / Girls/ladies/women Wearing Trousers: Sin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.