Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her (835 Views)

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Kim Kardashian Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son, Saint West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her by goldrush111(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Have you looked at Kim Kardashian's Instagram lately?

Tell us the first think you notice. Could it be selfies, selfies and more selfies?
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is more than willing to admit she loves snapping pictures wherever she goes. But she has never thought of it being over the top or out of the ordinary, until now!

"So many people think that taking selfies is just ridiculous. For me, what's so funny is I love taking pictures and posting them on social media just for memories," she revealed in Adweek's Mobile Issue. "I'm kind of letting them know, yes, it is ridiculous, but it's all fun."

She added, "I take it more as a fun, emotional scrapbook that I love to look back on." ...

See More Photos : http://amebotrends..com/2015/03/kim-kardashian-finally-admits-her.html

(1) (Reply)

.....and Osas Ighodaro Is The New Ace Of Polo Avenue... / Nick Is Great But Wiz Khalifa’s Love Of My Life – Amber Rose / Nigerian Actor Set To Become One Of The Biggest Names In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.