Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51684 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by maestroz: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

beloved tell thou husband this.
for thou hast sinned and come short of a sagging bossom. thou shalt not make sagging bossom thy playtool.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
You're justfollowit? cheesy Joking apart, there is no solution, unless you want to stress yourself in futility. As for the licking of poci, it is not cos of childbirth but because it is hairy, stinky, dirty and unkempt. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by 234GT(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
somegirl1:
Surgery might be the only physical option.
I'm so scared of my breasts falling, I wear a bra all the time.

Sorry to burst your bubble, your baby friendlies go sag one day! There is just no remedy! The car you bought brand new five years ago cannot remain the same now.

The important thing is that ladies should pray to marry sensible men who won't expect their b00bs to remain pointed and their kittycats to remain tight after two children!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by BERNHARDT(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
@OP pls do not go for any surgery is dangerous,be natural as God made you,if your man can not love you the way you are now after making him a proud father then let him ask God to put back the babies in your womb and restore your breast, some men are just senseless.

Women are not sex machines but companions to be love,cherished and protected. please my dear do not worry about your gorgeous breast for it happenes to every woman IT IS NATURAL is not only you

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by SAMBARRY: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dapsin una no get woman for una family. Why the balderdash. It is human nature that whatever goes up must come down. Abi all the women wey don born for una side still have their brez standing up in the sky

na because of thrash talkers like you flavour sang aladalago
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Bitojoe(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm,women sha.this issue depend on how you use your body while still single.some single ladies also have parallel b.reast because of how they use their body anyhow.but in your own case, i will advise you to start jogging atleast 30 minutes twice in a week.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by drnairalov: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:

Hellooo. I should wear push up bras while having s.ex Even if I do, hubby will still have to reach in and touch the b.reasts na, not so

I work out my dear. All other parts of my body are fine, just the b.reasts. my tummy is flat, my waist is slim, my laps are firm, but the b.reasts?? smh. I had stretch marks even before i got married but even with the marks, I still had firm boobs until i started b.reastfeeding. I will use the shea butter and start push up exercises like you suggested. thanks a lot. Please on another note, did u experience same sagged boobs after nursing your babies?? Did u find it worrisome? I just want to know if I'm alone in this, or if other mothers have same experience.

well not like I have a solution, but I feel once the boobs has sagged it has sagged, there is really nothing yu can do bout it. just talk to ur husband...he is your hubby, he shud understand and bear with the consequences of u having his kids.. I also am not a fan of sagged boobs. like ma sexy friend who aborted last month!!! all of a sudden her boobs re fallen nd I dnt see her sexy anymore, dnt if is the boobs or the fact that she killed a baby. just talk tu ur hubby

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Mhizkel(f): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
I said it before n i will continue sayin it...Try iced water!it works
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Onozboy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Really? undecided
stop Quoting people ..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:
tanks dear, u just said it all.
@op dnt tie wrapper alwys,alwys wear bra goin out or indoor,it help dou a woman b00bs must fall bt wen u take care of it frm d beginin,it wont fall dat much.
my bros wife wears her bra to sleep, she only pull it off wen shes goin to bathe.
.initially we use to tease her nt knowin she knows wats good for her dou her mum taught her dat frm d vry 1st child, today she has 3 kids & her b00bs is still so firm.

Exactly. The earlier you tackle fallen b00bs, the better. I have never worn any bra that isnt a push up type. And i'm soooooo obsessed with push up bras!! Lol. Truly, your bros wife was wise in doing that. Some are of the opinion that wearing it while sleeping isnt good because the b00bs would need air to breathe. As for other times, you could wear it back on. Its all about choice so far you wear it 90% of the time.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Redoil: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Honestly I'll advice you Eat more of Egusi Soup. This method actually worked for my cousin undecided

Egusi Soup
wrong again.
@op go and drink redoil in large quantity you will get the desireable result

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Drewin: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]From where you stop with your kids, continue from there with your husband. It will take you back to Sisi Eko. See her, she no wen bi like hmm mama. Make ur eyes no go begin luk 4 small small boys...[/size]
You didn't need to say that... come on....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Do 30 pushups everyday for 60 days.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You're justfollowit? cheesy Joking apart, there is no solution, unless you want to stress yourself in futility. As for the licking of poci, it is not cos of childbirth but because it is hairy, stinky, dirty and unkempt. cheesy

Yeah, who says there is...duh

Wow, you never insinuated that you are gay. You do not have to be shy. This is a faceless forum. So what type of bum is your preference.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Eyepencil: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
HOW CAN I REVIVE? grin grin grin DIS IS SERIOUS O
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
iriskiki:

Nice comments. For me is think your weight is possibly an issue too. What do you weigh? I think if you are a bit bigger then the weight might move to your boobs too. I'm sorry I don't have a surefire remedy. I think all women need one.

Thanks. And yes, weight has a lot to do with it. Every woman should know if she has more fats than tissues in her b.reasts. If they are more of fats then try not to loose so much weight.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah, who says there is...duh

Wow, you never insinuated that you are gay. You do not have yo be shy. This is a faceless forum. So I what type of bum is your preference.
I want to see your pic tongue.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by udyheart01(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pics of the fallen bosoms of #idontblivit
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by lovat(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Evina:

What is wrong with you?
Don't you have cartoons to watch or homework to do? angry
can you kindly edit out that small boy post or better still type something else so that people won't see his stupid post
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Lexusgs430: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sorry to hear about your predicament. I would have advised plastic surgery, to lift up your bossom, but the risk, cost and unknown complications that might arise.
About the lack of cherry licking, that unfortunately is more in your husbands head !!!
Your best option is to have a discussion with your husband, dealing with issues bothering you(he might be ignorant and not realise the emotional and sex.ual pain, his actions consciously or unconsciously are causing.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by link2jude(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Can we see the actual level of fall so that we won't advise wrongly,
thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Booty4me: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Contact doctor 92120
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Evina(f): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
lovat:
can you kindly edit out that small boy post or better still type something else so that people won't see his stupid post

Thank you for the wise suggestion. wink
The silly boy's alternate moniker is messpero90.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by TBrownAuto(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
well my advice just over look try and package it for physical look your husband will understand all this advice i
Dont, those advice will work but will do little like 10%.

for a mother breast feeding bossom not to fall either breast feed for 2 month them stop breast feeding to please your husband
or make your baby malnutrish

that the price mother pays so dont make that worry u ask your mama she self go tell you. that the gospel truth and if you feel your husband will want to go out bevause of that I will say big NO even if he those that one too will deflect one day.

you should worry about your children now and if your husband his the type taking advantage my sister start saving money to secure your self that will make you independent, your children is your pride for now better for the bossom to fall than you marry no born pikin or born bossom stand your pikin be like u get one kian disease.

package the thing,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
rubii09:
Pictures please!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Exactly. The earlier you tackle fallen b00bs, the better. I have never worn any bra that isnt a push up type. And i'm soooooo obsessed with push up bras!! Lol. Truly, your bros wife was wise in doing that. Some are of the opinion that wearing it while sleeping isnt good because the b00bs would need air to breathe. As for other times, you could wear it back on. Its all about choice so far you wear it 90% of the time.
yea...
you beautiful....am sayin it wit low voice oooo b4 nairaland guys begin bash me lezbian...notin dey cant tag someone here...lol
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by 360command: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:

Hellooo.

a fallen breast is a fallen breast which cannot be like that of a sweet 16 except you want to go by using silicon.. But there are ways to make that fallen breast firm or heavy..

Exercise... Weight lifting(chest), dump bells..
Food intake: vegetables
The use of locally made shea butter: I think this method works well. During the times I was in Ghana,some Ghanaian mothers buys the local shea butter in the market.I never knew why until when I was in class, a girl brought that topic saying "applying the local shea butter on the b00bs makes it firm"...

To me, I do not see this working so well, cos if we look at our mothers, they all have fallen b00bs.. So who are we to look for ways to make it firm again?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Eyepencil: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN...WE WILL SET UP A COMMITTE THAT WILL LOOK INTO UR SITUATION

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

plz if your husband is not bothered is bout the breast then chill, but i see no reason why your hubby should be bothered i mean you are a mother now not a young girl for Gods sake, he should love you the way you are and learn to understand everything is not permanent or did he marry you because of your breast?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by elantraceey(f): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
is dat not a good answer.
Can she see a plastic surgeon?
Why we nairalanders?

Is it everyone that have enough finance for that and moreover since when is it wrong to share ones problems?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by KingTom(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom do you know what to do? Just Rub some herbs under your breast or see a surgeon for reconstruction. My wife's breast would not be an issue to me especially when they fall grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by eckersley: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
iykedare:

Madam, I will advice that you get a fitness trainer to guide you on how to build your boobs. I bet you that after several months,you will have the kind of boobs you never thought possible.
1. The brreast is not a muscle, hence cannot be worked out
2. google causes of brreast sagging, read extensively, and u'll come to the knowledge that
.breastfeeding DOES NOT cause sagging
.Using bras is one cause as they do not allow the ligaments that support the brreast to do their work.
U loose what u don't use, d ligaments atrophy n sagging sets in faster than it shd

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.