Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu (21522 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
If the National chairman of pdp can pass blame of incompetence to another group rather than admit the problem and suggest solutions, one can easily deduce the direction-less and visionless nature of the party. God forbid that I ever support this party of looters and thieves. it's high time I went to register as a member of APC seriously.

8 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by investnotspend: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
I new the idiots moderators would bring this to front page , continue exposing your stupidity..... I laugh is the opposition now the government in power ? Mumu ppl , una go hear wen come march 28

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oga take it easy.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by hermesprogidy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
These PDP jerks have taken ludicrous to a whole new level.. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by wonlasewonimi: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
This country is so blessed with experienced liars. The kind of lies I have read on the front page of NL in this 2015 alone is making my head spin.

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by olas24u(f): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verified truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.

The dollar as gone up mr man !stop writing trash

10 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

this is the make up of a typical PDP brain. a goat is better.
ur stupidity is at its peak, list any good tin in dis life why I shld vote for tinubu, u can't mention any lipsrsealed, by d way, where is buhari?
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by oooooohh: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Y dese pple com dey accept defe
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Boss13: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
ijustdey:

And the blame game continues .......

PDP is always attributing their ineffectiveness to the opposition....
what kind of mess did we find ourselves,
are they saying that the opposition controls the government, the economy, the petroleum industries

It continues to show how useless the party is. Funny enough you would be shocked to find out that Ministry of Finance has not paid Independent Oil Marketers that it why they have not imported fuel.

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by tit(f): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
me, i believe this story,
apc are witchcraft.
they can do anything to stop progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by olas24u(f): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
me, i believe this story,
apc are witchcraft.
they can do anything to stop progress

Buhari will stabilize the economy and will allow refined products locally so the price becomes cheaper.

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by shamecurls(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Come March 28 - GEJ will be like Mitt Romney - shocked by his delusion of reality.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by egift(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
PDP as party are speeding over to becoming the Opposition Party. While packing loads to Otueke with speed.

Nigeria must be freed from Jonathan's Failures and PDP's blame-game. Sai Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by misterh(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verified truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.
So APC controls the PHCN now, right?

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by soulfood(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
WHERE THE BEST DJS ARE SHOWCASED AND CLIENTS CHOOSE MOST SUITABLE FOR EVENTS.

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by goldman777: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
muazu is a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by cashkid: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

This is absolutely illogical cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just hear urself

6 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by BabaO2: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fear is all over Femi fani kayode and Jonathan, otherwise either of them would have spewed this rubb!sh.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by slawali: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
that means say opposition get sense past PDP be that.everything na opposition .

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by KingTom(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by babadee1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
appini:
Anyone that thinks otherwise is an enemy of Nigeria.

You are an enemy of Nigeria if you want this current govt to continue.

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by MrALIVE: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
when u go get sense

6 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by blacksta(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
A Perfect reason to vote out this clueless government.

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
richybanky:
Opposition leaders behind fuel scarcity?? Y always blaming d opposition for ur misfortunes?
#NeverAgain

Are the opposition in power? So how are they causing fuel scarcity.sai Buhari!!!
March4buhari

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by sam13(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please is there no one amongst the pdp leaders that have best brains at all?imagine this one saying opposition leaders are responsible for fuel scarcity and they even got the information from unnamed concerned Nigeria when you are at the helm of affair.These clowns of pdp will not stop to amaze me,no more Buhari scandals again but some strong apc members elections days are their judgement days

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by tbaba1234: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
The reasons for the scarcity are simple.

I. The devalued naira...

Ii. CBN policies on domicillliary accounts

The 87 naira is now unsustainable by marketers... So Government will have to increase subsidy money or fuel price.

Blaming your incompetence on opposition is just ridiculous.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by natty2014(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ayomidric:
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Adamu Mu’aazu, on Monday alleged that the current fuel scarcity in the country was sponsored by some opposition leaders.

Mu’azu, in a series of tweets on his official Twitter page, alleged that the opposition leaders and some vested interests were behind the hoarding of fuel which, according to him, was responsible for fuel scarcity in the country.

He, however, did not mention the names of the opposition leaders.

The PDP chairman said the fuel scarcity was engineered to undermine the profile of President Goodluck Jonathan ahead of the elections.

He said all plans to tarnish the image of Jonathan would not work.

He said in the tweets, “Concerned Nigerians have drawn our attention to the fact that some opposition leaders and vested interest are behind hoarding of fuel.

“Concerned Nigerians also draw our attention to plans by those who control the South-West disco to sabotage electricity in the zone.

“We assure Nigerians, they will fail. All their plans to tarnish the image of government will fail like all other previous attempts. We want to assure concerned Nigerians, especially all of you here on social media, that we will reverse this trend soonest.”Only God can Judge this useless set of people calling p d p.

www.punchng.com/news/opposition-leaders-behind-fuel-scarcity-says-muazu/
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Ramanto(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
The fear of the opposition party is the beginning of development

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by size38: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=OLADD post=31235078]

Guy, am baffled that at this ur age u can't think or reason properly. So u believed what Adamu mu'azu said? Do u realised that the petroleum minister is a PDP member? Do also realised that those fuel importers are frnds and brothers of those in power? Do u also remember that many of those importers donated more than 21 billion naira for GEJ's re election bid few months back hoping to recoup their money? Let's call a goat by its name. GEJ is a failure

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
cashkid:

This is absolutely illogical cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just hear urself

I know it will be illogical in the minds of shallow thinkers like you. Do you think I decided to use God's name in vain? Nobody needs to be told how APC has been using Unions and socalled "activists" to sabotage the sitting govt. The issue of power outage is something I personally observed with keen attention and it turned out to be true. God sees everything we do as humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by wislika2015: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Do you think to arrest is easy as you just said it. I believe what the the PDP chairman just said now becos I have not use GENERATOR over two years now in my area in Lagos but suddenly over a week now they stop distributing the light which I know and find out nothing happens to the light. This opposition people are Evil. I mean it they are wicked people.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Rainmaker69(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please who is running this country? The incumbent or the opposition?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Abstains, As 49 AU Members Sign Free Trade Pact / Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.