Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu (21508 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nigeriasam: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
By this statement, now i believe GEJ +PDP are not the way forward 4 this country. I just changed my mind, i won't vote 4 GEJ but GMB +APC in all elections.

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by sapele914(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We ve defeated boko haram, nufin for dem to use and campaign now dey using fuel scarcity to campaign. lipsrsealed
Oremumussanctus this won't be the first time in history people have been fooled to damnation,i believe you know the story of the jim jones tragedy if you don't google it,that is where you and your sycophant minded colleagues are headed.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by adonis89(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mu azu rarely talks but dis one he's talking, it's something we should look into. PDP is bad does not mean apc is Saint. Anyways I appreciate Mu azu for telling us. If u pple like abuse him, na we all go still suffer m since most of have refused to listen and get informed
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Abayhormy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
PDP
Propaganda Development Party
People Deceiving Party
Poverty Development Party
People Dividing Party
People Delusion party

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Dee60: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
What is the name of that opposition? PDP, I guess.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by sapele914(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ventura1:
I knew it will get to this! HABA MANA

Opposition is responsible for Nigeria Army success against Boko haram - PDP
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by emonye6(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Am not psrtisan,but mu azu is right ,dis is a fact I have observed everywhere I go
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by tuborme: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Infact, the one the one that happened in Imo and Rivers states is a case on point. People bought fuel for N150 while it sold for N87 in Anambra, Abia State and Delta States. It was like magic.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by igbsam(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
This guy just told us the plans of the PDP. To hoard fuel and to cut electricity in the SW

E don be for us with this kind people as leaders
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by United4lyf(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ventura1:
I knew it will get to this! HABA MANA

Opposition is responsible for Nigeria Army success against Boko haram - PDP
lol they'll not attribute that to the opposition since it's success had it been it's failure ehen....
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
If any PDP supporters agree to what the chairman said then its so unfortunate. When every goes wrong its opposition, i would've supported have supported PDP should they focused on campaign rather than propaganda on GMB, They are all lies from the origin.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by sapele914(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
omenka:
Now just look at this. How can one expect me, with all the sanity in me, to support a party like PDP?? These guys ought to be rubbing shoulders with NURTW personnel and not an opposition party like APC. The gap in their mode of thinking can never be bridged.

What a shame.
Na free for all party an umbrella with some odd colours be their logo,read of recent they have not even paid the man that designed that joke umbrella from a circus clown,their name pdp come chop clean mouth is their motto, all they know is to mismanage and steal no substance or intergrity to their characters at best described a den of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by bashydemy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

The madness of your parents are much more incomprehensible. Do you need to tutored on how Unions had been used to sabotage the sitting govt? Why is there stiff competiton on who controls the hearts of those bodies? You are daft.
Now i pity the parents that brought a clown to this mother earth, So opposition are behind the non payment of independent market that refuse to import fuel into the country? I swear your father wasted alot of nights trying to impregnate your mother, Your mother also wasted a whole 9months to carry you in her womb and another years breast feeding and nurturing you... you are a disgrace to your family..

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by anonimi: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:
Crazy man grin grin
Why whining, why not simply arrest them with your facts. This is why we are today as a nation, PDP have play politics with all issues that they ought to tackle headlong

Does he have the LEGAL power to arrest anyone
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by ruffDiamond: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
If God has been helping me to endure all these visionless and clueless years of an OBJ and his even more clueless surrogate then tell me what is 28 days to kick out the fool back to where he belong #COUNTDOWNTOUHURU #marchbuharitoasorock!

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verified truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May I officially nominate your post for 'Joke of the year''?

1.Who is in charge of the country....PDP or APC.

2.Last week.....Nigeria needed 12500MW. PHCN was able to generate 3500MW. So, you expect light to be steady?

3.Your PDP govt has been building power stations.....what is happening to them

4.Your Power Minister last year said that ''we would have steady power this year'' Few weeks ago he said...''Well, I never did say that....

Please....can you PDPians for once accept that your party has a lot of room for imporvement....especially if they win.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Larriekay: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
robot
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by chysam: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
justiceman:
Nigeria needs Refineries. Apart from that, when people are not punished for the crimes they commit, then its a problem since the average human being wants to disobey the law when given oportunity. Opposition should not be mentioned at every instance, it gives us a sense of a weak government. Stop picturing the president in a bad light, sometimes he can do much better without the people around him who keep making things much messier for him. Look at the gains he has made in the last couple of weeks in the south west, he made it without his party members, sometimes i wonder if the PDP members around GEJ are the real opposition he has.

The president also needs to swing to action and make some statement, Nigerians are getting impatient by the day.

Opposition leaders are the reason behind Nigerias refineries that are not working!. Adamu Muazu
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Boss13:

It continues to show how useless the party is. Funny enough you would be shocked to find out that Ministry of Finance has not paid Independent Oil Marketers that it why they have not imported fuel.

Exactly.....and pretty soon, that fuel subsidy will soon vanish...because them independents are not making profit at 87 naira per liter.

All hail Nigeria.....

(Alh Dangote....finish that your refinery o!)
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Now i pity the parents that brought a clown to this mother earth, So opposition are behind the non payment of independent market that refuse to import fuel into the country? I swear your father wasted alot of nights trying to impregnate your mother, Your mother also wasted a whole 9months to carry you in her womb and another years breast feeding and nurturing you... you are a disgrace to your family..

Bastard. Who told you this scarcity is due to govt's indebtedness to marketers? Every penny spent on you by your parents is a total waste. May yout life be bedeviled by mischief.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Noviolence2015: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Delafruita:
i am quite suprised the mods dont think this moniker deserves a ban for the continous spamming of all threads and the breaking of almost all nairaland rules

Why? Abeg Nairaland need musiwa nation
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
me, i believe this story,
apc are witchcraft.
they can do anything to stop progress
I am not sure the virus in your brain can be formatted! When will you learn to think as a human being?!
SMH all the time for you!!!
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by PlutoLA(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

Your name says it all. YAKUBU,you always MISS the actual fact
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Bastard. Who told you this scarcity is due to govt's indebtedness to marketers? Every penny spent on you by your parents is a total waste. May yout life be bedeviled by mischief.

From the Punch....

Findings by The PUNCH revealed that oil marketers were no longer interested in importing the product mainly because of the rising exchange rate of the dollar to the Naira.

The other factors responsible for the marketers’ action are delayed subsidy payments and rising interests on loans from banks.

An official of a major marketing firm, who declined to have his name in print, said, “I am afraid that we cannot continue to import petrol because it costs more now to do so owing to the recent devaluation of the Naira. The rising amount of petrol subsidy arrears payable to us coupled with the high interests on loans from financial institutions, are still major issues in our hands.”

Another marketer told one of our correspondents that an exchange rate of N226 per dollar was demanded on import duties contrary to the inter-bank exchange rate of N198 posted on the website of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency for the pricing template of PMS approved on February 19, 2015.

The major marketers import close to 60 per cent of petrol consumed in the country while the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation imports the balance.

You hear?

The man you insulted is right.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by ifeanyi83(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Must we politicize everything?...Deal with the issues and stop pointing fingers...
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by cut007: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
I had always suspected it!! These APC old thiefs are just too cheap!! I mean how low can they go?? #Neveragain#
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
cut007:
I had always suspected it!! These APC old thiefs are just too cheap!! I mean how low can they go?? #Neveragain#

Read this article....to understand why there is scarcity.

After reading it....you would want to blame NNPC well well.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by M4gunners: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:
Crazy man grin grin
Why whining, why not simply arrest them with your facts. This is why we are today as a nation, PDP have play politics with all issues that they ought to tackle headlong
Arrest keh? So that APC will say GEJ what's to kill them like the way they are saying already
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by ManMountain(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
anonimi:

Does he have the LEGAL power to arrest anyone
See how you dey reason like mumu now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Larriekay: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
appini:
Anyone that thinks otherwise is an enemy of Nigeria.

wow! Did u judt type ds? Are u for real? Mehn, each time I come across ds type of comments, I intensify my prayer for ds con3.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by soarz(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Delafruita:
that man needs urgent medical attention.
this is good talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) / FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway / Massive Protest In Enugu Over National Assembly Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.