Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos  - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos  (24485 Views)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / Kaduna Starts Training Of 5000 Young Etrepreneurs / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by aresa: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
More like oponuchuku With 100 TanNoids....

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by autotrader014(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wen the Lord blesses a man, He causes even his enemies to be at peace wit him..
God bless you GEJ

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by toluleke(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
WHEN WE OCCUPIED THE STREET HE COULDN'T INTERACT WITH THE YOUTHS..NOW elections around the corner. politicians and their gimmicks

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by anwo247: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
mikolo80:
sharp guys
them wan collect their own share from the maga

Collect your own from buhari... tout

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by emoa2002(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
where is done in the history of Nigeria, president of the federal republic seating and interacting freely with youth.

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Civildisle: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Clueless president interacting with 5000 stomach infrastructure clown.

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by seedorfg(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
mtcheeew why not come to okokomaiko or badia for selfie and dancing, ogogoro diciple, otueke straight !!!2015

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Eastherbunny(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
We are all a family.
GOD BLESS THE FRN

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by englishmart(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
he's got what to tell them....
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by abduljabbar4(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
And what is that supposed to mean?
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by steppin: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
point5:
Enjoy it while it last...after here no more...na dem sabi...but still GEJ till Buhari quit APC...
He'll quit after he loses. Na normal normal.

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
He surely enjoying his valedictory tour. He Obviously had fun. The set up looks picturesque and lovely.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Smartresult(f): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Change we need

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by mrboy: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
if you like go everywhere,by may 29th you must go back to otuoke

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by duality(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Woow!!!!!!!

This is awesome!!!!

I can see a lot of people I never knew would have been there. HUUMMMM!!! so excited about this.

I am even more gingered to reelect GEJ.

APC, lets support this man.

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by enimcnite(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2015

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by appini: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bros J. doing his thing.. Hailings!!
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by youngwarlocks: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
how he wan take feed them with two fishes and five loaves??

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by importexpert(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
booked
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by thaoriginator: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dis guy no be President

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by appini: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
seedorfg:
mtcheeew why not come to okokomaiko or badia for selfie and dancing, ogogoro diciple, otueke straight !!!2015

Na wa ooh!!
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by sojnaija(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
its an awesome event, i wish i had the contract to supply some of the things they used
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ always looks so clueless

steppin:
Youths need a vibrant and energetic president, unlike some people wey dey use ambulance go check up.
GEJ till 2019!
Buhari is fitter than GEJ
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by kboycrew: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
What a show of shame. While the economy slips daily, fuel scarcity everywhere, mass sack of workers due to poor policy to protect the naira etc. A president goes around dancing shoki as though he is not a part of this same Nigeria we are experiencing all this hardships.
I weep for our future generation.

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:
The daft and wicked Clueless Shoeless Terrorist can party while he still have time.
His days are numbered.
There will still be many miserable parties he will trow behind bars.

Everything about this guy and around him is just daft. Even his tailors.

Why is your heart so dark?

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by shamecurls(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
The Unemployment Line is swelling and Ignoramus sectaries are shouting GEJ TILL 2019.

WEEP FOR YOUR COUNTRY!

• Coca Cola sacked 800 workers last week.

• Cadbury is planning to sack 700 staff

• MTN sacked 500

• Nestle to sack 600 workers

• IDL sacked 200 workers

• Mobil propose voluntary retirement benefits

• NBL sacked 400 staff

• Manufacturer’s said they will shut down factories because of the exchange rate and power

• Sacking of workers started in the banking industry

• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225 Naira to a dollar.

• Power generation has dropped again by 360MW. Blackout Nigeria

Where is our president?

Answer:Sharing money to oafs in Lagos. Sharing dollars and billions of naira to pastors, imam’s kings, political associate, militants and others while the children of an average Nigerian populace are being sacked from work. His wife is busy campaigning for him by asking people to Stone Anyone that ask for CHANGE in the Polity

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by funstufz: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Interaction with 5,000 youths indeed while he was busy interaction with..........

Abeg, where is the next port-of-call again, me too need that customized Cap, iphone, T Shirt jare, who know maybe another meeting might never see the light of the day after election (if any) till TOWARDS THE END OF NEXT FOUR YEAR (incase he made it)

#Whatnextatferthemeeting
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
kboycrew:
What a show of shame. While the economy slips daily, fuel scarcity everywhere, mass sack of workers due to poor policy to protect the naira etc. A president goes around dancing shoki as though he is not a part of this same Nigeria we are experiencing all this hardships.
I weep for our future generation.

Ur propaganda will not work

The president will campaign like others
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by kaboninc(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
To all the insulting comments above me, G&D

When God wants to punish and torments some people, He actually brings in bright and beautiful colours the blessings of his chosen onto the faces of his enemies.

Then their hatred hunts them, burns them and churns them, till they are exhausted and DIE! Die for their own f.oolishness!

I wish I was at that venue, would have taught my President how we dance shoki on the streets of Lagos.

Ride on BOSS! You're indeed BLESSED and cursed is he that fights his chosen!

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yeah! I was there and it was a night to remember. It feels good to be associated with a vibrant young an energetic fellow in the person of Goodluck Jonathan unlike the old, expired and senile tyrant masking himself as the angel of light in the person of Bukohari. Tufiakwa!!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by alancash01(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
when election nvr come he no knw say he go do all this one... he should continue wasting our money up and down.... his days are actually numbered. God dey!!
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by tuborme: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Do you know how many pilots that have been trained by this administration? Numerous from all states of the federation.

Do you know that Nigeria now has a commando force trained in Russia and United states? ask a soldier near you.

10 New Car assembly factories....

Jonathan is our man

A step in the right direction

If you do not re-elect him, You may wake to find Nairaland, twitter, and facebook banned like you have in Iran.

GEJ guarantees Freedom of expression.

Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks / PDP Suspends Kashamu, 6 Others / Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted!