Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father (34434 Views)

Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / Osinbajo Clears Air On N5,000 Stipend To 25 Million ‘poor People’ - Channels TV / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2015

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by vjsmiles: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
THAT RESEMBLANCE IS TOO STRIKING angry

HE IS OUR FATHER YES BUT HE IS ALSO YOUR PALE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by ammyluv2002(f): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Agreed & well said!

But........

GEJ is the man cheesy

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Anytin dat will make me deny ma family, may God not allow it come ma way undecided

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by temitemi1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
#osibanjoshowusurfather... GEJ till 2019!!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by jayonpoint(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Even if he is ur father, isn't a crime if he choses to stay in a molded house. Dat bn said u're nt such a heartless son of God n new face of a new Nigeria. U're loved! Vote GMB/PYO.

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Obascoetubi: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
lewis33:
TOUCH NOT NOT MY ANOINTED ANDDO MY PROPHET NO HARM....................THOUGH AM A MUSLIM I LOVE PROF OSINBAJO WELLA
SINCE OSIMBAJO LEAVES GOD'S WORK FOR POLITICS HE IS NO LONGER ANOITED MAN OF GOD

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tit(f): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
apc can deny thier father because of money

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:

temitemi1:
Both of you are two hopeless mad cows...My 2years old cousin is more intelligent and sensible than both of you...**spits on their head**.

283 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by dunkem21(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
OK.

Wetin una dey talk?

..but GEJ till 2019.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by valmunich(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
You denying your blood now old man? grin

4 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Prof Osinabo, i hope you have tried to help the "Nigerian father" even though he isn't your papa?

4 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
He should given further evidence to fortify his claim. The resemblance is just too striking. Prof, I don't believe you on this one, since we've busted some of your lies previously. eg. the kano campaign crowd. Once bitten, twice shy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by bamidele029: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's really oath edit the lengths to which PDP will go to. That old man is living his life and they are trying to drag him into their rubbish. They have no scruples angry

14 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by millyajay(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
ahh chisos! tit wen u go get sense sefhmm I feel pity for u

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
I thought they were the ones who sponsored one nonentity and tagged him as "GEJ'S BASTARD" based on the similarity in looks between the said guy and GEJ? Now why are they denying the old man when HE LOOKS LIKE AN OSIBANJO SENIOR? Humour me but it's obvious they look alike!

HYPOCRITIC SELF-SERVING FELLOWS!

You really are a "man of god". Pun intended.

11 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by kennydee05(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vote Buhari / Osinbajo for social security....
Our elders deserve good governance and better life...
Vote APC for the true change

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by EbukaFran: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I thought they were the ones who sponsored one nonentity and tagged him as "GEJ'S BASTARD" based on the similarity in looks between the said guy and GEJ? Now why are they denying the old man when HE LOOKS LIKE AN OSIBANJO SENIOR? Humour me but it's obvious they look alike!
HYPOCRITIC SELF-SERVING FELLOWS!
You really are a "man of god". Pun intended.

GEJ's case is different. His wife (PEJ) is Barren and cannot have children, GEJ had no choice but to father children outside of marriage so it is possible that he fathered that boy.

If Patience Jonathan was not a barren woman, then the case would not arise.

12 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by ibkgab001: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
DNA confirmed
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Am here to read comments
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
EbukaFran:

GEJ's case is different. His wife (PEJ) is Barren and cannot have children, GEJ had no choice but to father children outside of marriage so it is possible that he fathered that boy.

If Patience Jonathan was not a barren woman, then the case would not arise.

PEJ is barren? Even if it were you think scorning her with it is worth the cheap political point? Has anyone on the PDP side talked about Amaechi's wife's scenario. May you go through that experience. May the God of (barren) women retaliate.

8 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Anytin dat will make me deny ma family, may God not allow it come ma way undecided
what if GEJ gives you N2000, won't you deny your lineage just as you been denying common sense, screaming GEJ till 2000019?
temitemi1:
you just rushed to type the above rubbish without reading the message. This shows your robotic brain needs reconfiguration. #SPANNER

28 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
My incoming Vice President. May God continue to increase your wisdom.

18 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Segeggs:
what if GEJ gives you N2000, won't you deny your lineage just as you been denying common sense, screaming GEJ till 2000019?
don't remember ever in ma life mentioning ya fvcking moniker, so stay off ma lane. Ya too stupid for me to recognize ya. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by crownprince102: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:
SINCE OSIMBAJO LEAVES GOD'S WORK FOR POLITICS HE IS NO LONGER ANOITED MAN OF GOD
And when Oritsejafor, Oyedepo leaves God's work for politician endorsement, they remain anointed arbi?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by crownprince102: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Are you one of those requesting for Buhari's certificate?

6 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
don't remember ever in ma life mentioning ya fvcking moniker, so stay off ma lane. Ya too stupid for me to recognize ya. undecided
grin

A TANoid has gone mad grin

24 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by EbukaFran: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

PEJ is barren? Even if it were you think scorning her with it is worth the cheap political point? Has anyone on the PDP side talked about Amaechi's wife's scenario. May you go through that experience. May the God of (barren) women retaliate.

Just accept that you didnt know that PEJ is a barren woman. It is a well known fact. That fat hipopotamus of a boy that GEJ carries around is not PEJ's son. Is it a crime to state the obvious??

May God visit you and your family with untimely death. You will embark on a series of burial ceremonies for members of your family this year for cursing me. Bastard

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tit(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:
Vote Buhari / Osinbajo for social security....
Our elders deserve good governance and better life...
Vote APC for the true change

who did he give social security in Lagos state?
lie mohammed like you.

6 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by obailala(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:
WHAT OF THE PASTORS WHO COLLECTED BRIBES FROM GOODLUCK AND ARE ENDORSING THIEVES OPENLY, DO THEY STILL HAVE ANOINTING?

12 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by kennydee05(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:

who did he give social security in Lagos state?
lie mohammed like you.
When did you elected Buhari as the governor of Lagos state? My own version of "how much did Nwobodo Stole?"

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.