Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father (34435 Views)

Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / Osinbajo Clears Air On N5,000 Stipend To 25 Million ‘poor People’ - Channels TV / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
etim20:
You misunderstood the dude,he wasnt mocking pej niether was his comments politically motivated but rather he was stating the exact truth reasons behind the said dude that ressembles gej....
But say one is barren nor orphana doesnt mean mocking if u doubt go contact ur dictionary...

Dude, in the Nairaland politics section every comment has an ulterior motive, subtle or not.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tonychristopher: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
I know that people will doubt this but in my life I have never enterrd a mud house and I have not seen one in my village in nnewi

This is the problem with Yoruba they don't go home and everybody claims lagos leaving their villages desolate

How can a prof won't build a brick house look at the shame ...he cant deny this

How can he file out and say he will rule and not take care of their family

It's a shame

They should. Learn from igbo and stop been disgrace .....mud house this century

And they are sophisticate

From what i saw today at Linda ikeji blog..I was embarrassed. And flagabasted that a vp candidate cant even take the humble pie ..he can't even take care of his relative and he is a pastor

What manner of man and people is this ?

I dey shame for apc
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by temitemi1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tani omo oduduwa gidi pa oranmiyan Awon omo oduduwa gidi loun support buhari abi grin grin grin. Last time I checked the two yoruba leaders of omo egbe oduduwa,Fedrick Fasheun n Otunba Gani Adams were supporting GEJ for the second term grin grin grin
papalumi29:

You are not a real Yoruba!!!,
O kin se omo Oduduwa gidi!!!.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by etim20(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, in the Nairaland politics section every comment has an ulterior motive, subtle or not.
Guy i tink we shud do away with absumption most times cos it doesnt worth it....
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by papalumi29(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
tonychristopher:
I know that people will doubt this but in my life I have never enterrd a mud house and I have not seen one in my village in nnewi

This is the problem with Yoruba they don't go home and everybody claims lagos leaving their villages desolate

How can a prof won't build a brick house look at the shame ...he cant deny this

How can he file out and say he will rule and not take care of their family

It's a shame

They should. Learn from igbo and stop been disgrace .....mud house this century

And they are sophisticate

*What are you saying, is it a sin to live in mod house?. This is Africa, mothers land.
And he isn't denying anyone. What is your problem?. Yoruba proverb says until your mother dies you are a bastard!, because she might one day says the man you're calling father is actually not your dad. But Professor mum is alive and kicking, that isn't his dad!!!.
*This man is from Ikenne and mother Ilaro, Ikenne is the home land of great Awolowo, I schooled at Olabisi Onabanjo University very close to the town.
Likewise, I served at Anambra,the buildings I saw there're way worst than this, shrine is everywhere, infact, they lived a far more poor life than this in their villages. Yet, I loved them and knew I was truly in Africa.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by papalumi29(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Tani omo oduduwa gidi pa oranmiyan Awon omo oduduwa gidi loun support buhari abi grin grin grin. Last time I checked the two yoruba leaders of omo egbe oduduwa,Fedrick Fasheun n Otunba Gani Adams were supporting GEJ for the second term grin grin grin

No, they are supporting him cos they want contract like Tompolo and Dokubo.
If they call someone omo Oduduwa you must have shown some dignity and good character.
How will you feel, if someone is abusing your father because of politics?. He has children and am sure they will say you are rude and..............
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tit(f): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
#EvenJudasNoDenyHimPapa

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by papalumi29(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
I want the very best for my country. I want change
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tonychristopher: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
papalumi29:

*What are you saying, is it a sin to live in mod house?. This is Africa, mothers land.
And he isn't denying anyone. What is your problem?. Yoruba proverb says until your mother dies you are a bastard!, because she might one day says the man you're calling father is actually not your dad. But Professor mum is alive and kicking, that isn't his dad!!!.
*This man is from Ikenne and mother Ilaro, Ikenne is the home land of great Awolowo, I schooled at Olabisi Onabanjo University very close to the town.
Likewise, I served at Anambra,the buildings I saw there're way worst than this, shrine is everywhere, infact, they lived a far more poor life than this in their villages. Yet, I loved them and knew I was truly in Africa.
u
Living in mud I repeat I have not seen mud houses in anambra

My dear that your parable is not applicable to this

The basic is that osibsnjo is a disgrace

He should take care of his folks

Look at penury

YOU CANT FIND MUD HOUSE IN NNEWI AND ENVIRONS I R3PEAT
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by temitemi1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Can you please tell me why tinubu is supporting buhari
papalumi29:

No, they are supporting him cos they want contract like Tompolo and Dokubo.
If they call someone omo Oduduwa you must have shown some dignity and good character.
How will you feel, if someone is abusing your father because of politics?. He has children and am sure they will say you are rude and..............

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tonychristopher: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
#EvenJudasNoDenyHimPapa

LOL
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tonychristopher: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
TIME OUT

I AM WATCHING AIT AND TINUBU BIOGRAPHY

PLS TUNE THE TV
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by papalumi29(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
tonychristopher:
u
Living in mud I repeat I have not seen mud houses in anambra

My dear that your parable is not applicable to this

The basic is that osibsnjo is a disgrace

He should take care of his folks

Look at penury

YOU CANT FIND MUD HOUSE IN NNEWI AND ENVIRONS I R3PEAT

Yes, I was born in Africa and no shame about that, I thank God for my parents because they both built houses with bricks. And Anambra village is surrounded with shrine and mud house. That is a fact.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by papalumi29(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Can you please tell me why tinubu is supporting buhari

I am not a Tinubu supporter and I have met Prof he is a good man. There are also bad guys supporting GEJ. Prof is a man of distinct, honour and respect
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by lufseg(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
#osibanjoshowusurfather... GEJ till 2019!!!
go to his grave yard u.see him der
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by temitemi1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Have u heard abt the system theory I hope u wake up from ur slumber bro!
papalumi29:

I am not a Tinubu supporter and I have met Prof he is a good man. There are also bad guys supporting GEJ. Prof is a man of distinct, honour and respect

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by IYANGBALI: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
#osibanjoshowusurfather... GEJ till 2019!!!
will you shut the fok up before I daze you,ode.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by papalumi29(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Have u heard abt the system theory I hope u wake up from ur slumber bro!

"wake up from your slumber!!!."

Don't take my coolness for a ride Dreamer!!!, you are a basic example of the theory of Judas!!!.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by temitemi1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Have u heard about system theory
papalumi29:

"wake up from your slumber!!!."

Don't take my coolness for a ride Dreamer!!!, you are a basic example of the theory of Judas!!!.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by deb(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Prof Osinabo, i hope you have tried to help the "Nigerian father" even though he isn't your papa?

Whatever causes the decay of Nigerian youth brain this way, I cannot but wonder?

We have a president who never visits anyone until he is in a desperate situation
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by papalumi29(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Have u heard about system theory

Am sure you know about Judas story
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by crownprince102: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:
they. dont leave
they only branched
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by papalumi29(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
I am not a supporter of GEJ, He is a father to someone, yet I won't abuse nor insult him as you people are doing to Prof.
I am a Yoruba, and well brought up like omo Oduduwa.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tpiah01: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
If two adults look exactly like each other, with no difference whatsoever, chances are they are not related.

Hence the doppelganger effect.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by ylaa(f): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=31241637]
Hypocrite dumbfùcks like you. [/quo

eyesore y my comment pain you? go get a life. u stink like a pig sty. grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by 1stola: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=ylaa post=31245085][/quote]
Ode.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by ylaa(f): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:

Ode.

nice family name. shm on u.amebo
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by iphanyiuma(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Professor osibanjor is using a refurbished blackberry tonguetonguetongue
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by tonychristopher: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
papalumi29:

Yes, I was born in Africa and no shame about that, I thank God for my parents because they both built houses with bricks. And Anambra village is surrounded with shrine and mud house. That is a fact.

AVERAGE YORUBA MAN AND HIS LINE OF ARGUEMENTS ...CAN YOU TELL ME PLACES IN ANAMBRA I WENT TO BADAGRY TODAY AND I WAS AT OKITIPUPA

IT'S THIS MENTALITY OF YOURS THAT YOU HAVE THAT ONE MAN SINGLE HANDEDLY POCKETED A WHOLE TRIBE OF YORUBA ....I WILL NOT ARGUE WITH YOU

GO TO YOUR SLAVE MASTER TINUBU AND HIS MASTER GMB

WE KNOW KNOW HOW BACKWARD YOU GUYS ARE

I LOVE INTERNET

YOU WIN
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by ylaa(f): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=31241637]
Hypocrite dumbfùcks like you. [/

you grass cutter, whats your problem with my post?
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by drogs(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
apc can deny thier father because of money
i guess you can deny yours for peanuts. Shiior
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by ylaa(f): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:

Hypocrite dumbfùcks like you.

you this housefly stop stalking me ok. i see why you reason foolishly, housefly sense:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos / Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.