Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

IK Ogbonna Just Proposed To His Girl Friend Sonia.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Just Proposed To His Girl Friend Sonia.. (1020 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna Just Proposed To His Girl Friend Sonia.. by lovelyronke20(f): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2015

Re: IK Ogbonna Just Proposed To His Girl Friend Sonia.. by Mimienudles(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congratulations! Wishing them Happiness and more Success!

But, how can I be sure if the first pix is...?
Re: IK Ogbonna Just Proposed To His Girl Friend Sonia.. by alberto2k(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congratulations to them smiley

After wedding and all that ish... Keep everything about your marriage from the media smiley

My 2cents

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Just Proposed To His Girl Friend Sonia.. by valmunich(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is that the miss endowed errybody is talking about?

I ain't seeing Noffin
Re: IK Ogbonna Just Proposed To His Girl Friend Sonia.. by cutieberie1(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
ehya
Re: IK Ogbonna Just Proposed To His Girl Friend Sonia.. by lovat(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
When will Seun do same, I'm getting old waiting to see the girl Seun will propose to

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Gives Out Cash, Offers Scholarship As Prizes For School Competition / Since She Filled For Divorce, Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Has Been Working Really / Popular Nigerian Faces Doing The Unusual In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.