Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform (6109 Views)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) / Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by ibkgab001: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
http://www.viewngr.com/see-photos-kenyan-police-woman-suspended-looking-good-uniform/

A Kenyan Police woman has been reportedly suspended from service for looking hot in the Police uniform.

The said Police woman is said to attract unnecessary attention while on duty. It was even alleged men tend to commit crime when they see her so they can get arrested by her.

The Kenyan Police department considered her looks in the uniform as offensive and decided to suspend her.

See photos of the said Police woman below, do you think the punishment was necessary? What do you think of her looks in the Police uniform?

Everyone,, Please is there anything wrong with this dressing?

##LIKES##

- See more at: http://www.viewngr.com/see-photos-kenyan-police-woman-suspended-looking-good-uniform/#sthash.Z3zJDgeY.dpuf

- See more at: http://www.viewngr.com/see-photos-kenyan-police-woman-suspended-looking-good-uniform/#sthash.Z3zJDgeY.dpuf

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by DuchessLily(f): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Aah aah... So its a crime for an officer to look hot ...lol. Wonders!!
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
lol kenya sha.... hit like if u love 9ja las las.
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by francizy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
That's my kind of woman!
That behind can cure all kinds of diseases tho.. kiss

**singing**
Am in love with this coco
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by LoveDecay(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

She deserves an award from the government. grin Ukwu police office of the year.
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by temitemi1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
God bless my naija police grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by DuchessLily(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
LoveDecay:

She deserves an award from the government. grin Ukwu police office of the year.

I agree with u seriously! An award not a suspension hahahaha grin

She no create herself ke!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by eistien(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Her boss na pastor o,
if it were me, I go re-assign her to my office
**personal secretary**

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by Chanchit: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Some guys fit because of that Ukwu go lodge for cell.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm......... Men sha. Shit box making them go gaga since Sixteen Sixty Six
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by asadike(f): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
She look like my elder sister. Abeg make they let d babe be. Its not a crime to look good.
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by kestolove95(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
See yansh....wetin igbo gurls no go fit. get for dem life
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by crownprince102: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na wa ooo........ Let me tell you the real fact. His boss is going on leave and want a special package during the vacation. Suspending the girl will make her not say she's not available anytime her boss needs her service. How the woman take fat self? Kenyas no dey fat nao!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by Dreambeat: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
I think her dressing was overboard.Modesty would have been better.
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by tit(f): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
if you vote apc,
you will never see this kain good thing in your life!

ikebe no dey heavy the owner!
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by Movesz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
chai go to other country and you will understand why they think nigeria is london...

When she resume work I'm sure she will come back with new pair of uniform...

For me, I don't think she should be suspended..

A simple query would be ok...

Buh on a second note the suspension was necessary to show others like her that they don't joke with their code of conduct unlike my country NIGERIA.
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by hani2348(f): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
seriously she has the right to sue them because it her body plus they are just hating
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by DuchessLily(f): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
hani2348:
seriously she has the right to sue them because it her body plus they are just hating

I tell u!
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by Section8(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
So This one na crime for Kenya?! I rest my case.
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by hani2348(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

I tell u!
They are just haters [right][/right][b][/b]
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by gameboy727(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
francizy:
That's my kind of woman!
That behind can cure all kinds of diseases tho.. kiss

**singing**
Am in love with this coco
Most stupid song of the moment. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by solihu(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mehn that rear axles na die grin grin grin grin

Nice yansh I tellya!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by eightsin(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
This woman looks superb n seductive.

In other news..... this pic is old
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
if we no fine, trouble
if we fine, trouble..so it is now a crime to be well endowed?? i ddnt know but i prefer to be found guilty
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by chicbenita(f): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
So the mentality is not only in Nigeria Thank God Kenya Don join the mumu Country
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by chicbenita(f): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
omowumee:
if we no fine, trouble
if we fine, trouble..so it is now a crime to be well endowed?? i ddnt know but i prefer to be found guilty
no mind them... God pass dem

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by EmmySparky(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Choi...make she come arrest me o...make I grab some of those ish
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by alaoeri: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fake news, have seen that pix on net over a year now. Though the rear axle ain't bad. cool
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by Krasid(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
With her assets the suspects, witness, and criminal will agree to be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by ibkgab001: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Skelemba....

Skelente....
Re: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform by koikoi2(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
The lady has a bright future behind her. So sweet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Don't Tap Into South African Market? / Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration / Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.