Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Supply of Building Materials(Pay On Delivery) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Supply of Building Materials(Pay On Delivery) (1124 Views)

We Supply Building Materials, We Major In Supply Of Iron / Investment In Building Materials / FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply of Building Materials(Pay On Delivery) by dammy336(f): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
We deliver all kinds of building materials to any part of the country.Quality is assured&so is quantity,and the beautiful part is you can pay on delivery after the verification of your goods so you can be sure your money is safe.If you have building materials demands,pls call....07033021353.Thank you
Re: Supply of Building Materials(Pay On Delivery) by dammy336(f): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hi everyone,we are stil in.business,you can still call for ur house building supplies!!!!Waiting for your calls.....thank you
Re: Supply of Building Materials(Pay On Delivery) by dammy336(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Stil in business people
Re: Supply of Building Materials(Pay On Delivery) by dammy336(f): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Gd morning everybody,we are stil in business.Filling is also available....both laterites&rumbles...still awaiting ur calls
Re: Supply of Building Materials(Pay On Delivery) by dammy336(f): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Gd morning NLers,Long time no hear from me on this section,bin busy,combining this&that,trying my hands on a couple of things&other businesses.I really appreciate the numerous calls I got from u guys,very thankful.Stil in business,supply of quality building materials in ibadan.From white&sharp sand from Ogunmakin to good gravel from bakatari at pocket friendly prices,no overcharge.Keep the calls coming....Have a blessed rest of the day.Thanks
Re: Supply of Building Materials(Pay On Delivery) by dammy336(f): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2015
Business still on,we make supplies to any part of the country....keep the calls coming.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Oil Refinery For Nigeria /solve Gas Shortage In Nigeria / Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. / Land For Sale At Lekki-epe Road (shangotedo) 2 Plots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.