Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? (4542 Views)

For Men only:Reasons why Short ladies are good in bed / Must Read Qualities Of A Good House Wife. / Are Short Ladies Really Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
I visited my paternal uncle this past weekend. It was fun; we dinned,drink and 'chatted' a lot. During our conversation, my phone rang. After speaking with my caller I turned to my uncle who then looked me in the face and asked "is that your woman?" I said yes because truthfully she was the one. After asking me few questions about my relationship he then request to see her picture of which I did show him.

On seeing her picture my uncle said "she's not tall right?" I replied yes. He then said "she won't make a good wife". I was stunned and confused on hearing this. I asked him to please explain what he meant by that.

He told me these: "short ladies are too full of themselves; they are unyielding, stubborn, rigid and disrespectful. They are void of good character."

I left there later that day with his words running 100metres in my head.
Pls dear Romacelander I want to know or to be sure if there is any element of truth in what my uncle said.
Your candid opinions are highly anticipated

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by LewisO: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
The post is very funny. grin

Though i don't like them short, i prefer average.

But height doesn't determines if she's good as a house wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Vyolet(f): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
There is really nothing we won't read on this section. grin

Anyways,being a good wife is not dependent on physical appearance. The character speaks more.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Enegod(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don't worry about height, just as long as she's soft and cuddly...

and serves a cold beer undecided
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Beamborla(f): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Toh! You want to spoil our market ni?
you are the one dating her, you should know her better. I don't believe my height has got anything to do with my character

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by kingi777: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
All the things mentioned concerning short ladies are what I have experienced. Just don't like them naturally and it's the first thing I check before making moves to woo a lady.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
kingi777:
All the things mentioned concerning short ladies are what I have experienced. Just don't like them naturally and it's the first thing I check before making moves to woo a lady.
Like seriously?
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by stan241(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its exclusively your choice to make because you know her better but i don't believe in stereotyping but as a not too tall dude i tend to stay away from "short" girls
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:
you are the one dating her, you should know her better. I don't believe my height has got anything to do with my character
Well, she's the first of her kind that I have dated. To be honest, she's not disrespectful or mannerless but she's very stubborn, rigid and sometimes unyielding.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vyolet:
There is really nothing we won't read on this section. grin

Anyways,being a good wife is not dependent on physical appearance. The character speaks more.
Me and you were in the same school of thought before my uncle somehow formated and partitioned my metal disk. (lol)
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Beamborla(f): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
WisdomTank:

Well, she's the first of her kind that I have dated. To be honest, she's not disrespectful or mannerless but she's very stubborn, rigid and sometimes unyielding.
Your uncle's words made you notice that?

look, she is docile and very flexible, you would get fed up in no time

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Your uncle's words made you notice that?

look, she is docile and very flexible, you would get fed up in no time
In nutshell, are you saying it's a general thing?
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Angelahoney: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
WisdomTank:
I visited my paternal uncle this past weekend. It was fun; we dinned,drink and 'chatted' a lot. During our conversation, my phone rang. After speaking with my caller I turned to my uncle who then looked me in the face and asked "is that your woman?" I said yes because truthfully she was the one. After asking me few questions about my relationship he then request to see her picture of which I did show him.

On seeing her picture my uncle said "she's not tall right?" I replied yes. He then said "she won't make a good wife". I was stunned and confused on hearing this. I asked him to please explain what he meant by that.

He told me these: "short ladies are too full of themselves; they are unyielding, stubborn, rigid and disrespectful. They are void of good character."

Pls dear Romacelander I want to know or to be sure if there is any element of truth in what my uncle said.

Just as some people will say fair women are mammy water
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
I looooove petit ladies. So easy to cuddle. grin
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by vislabraye(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Funny.. I like tall ladies even though most short ladies eye me.

But I also heard that short ladies are very productive... wink
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Angelahoney: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
vislabraye:
Funny.. I like tall ladies even though most short ladies eye me.

But I also heard that short ladies are very productive... wink

I'm tall Vislabraye. You will like me.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:
Shortort girls be like ^^^ grin grin

I agree with you though smiley
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Angelahoney:

Just as some people will say fair women are mammy water
Very funny indeed! This one is baseless though.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Angelahoney:

I'm tall Vislabraye. You will like me.
I join you two together in relationship matrimony in the name of the one that is up, down and the two by the sides.
Go ye and multiply
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by YoshiMaster: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I looooove petit ladies. So easy to cuddle. grin

Tell em oooo.

Though I love all ladies, but petite ladies sha, chai!

You can just lift them with one hand, they can help you while you do push ups by laying on your back for additional weight.

Plus, they are adorable, so fluffy wuffy!
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by tunapa2009(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is a mere african belief which is a fallacy... There is no relationship between the height of a person and his or her behaviour..it is just a traditionally perceptional belief.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Welrez(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
The next would be on short men. It's our duty to depart from this traditional and parochial perception. My mother is short, but I never saw her displayed any of these characteristics towards my father. In fact, she never had an issue or a quarrel with him until he joined his ancestors.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Tashaamania(f): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
No offence, your uncle must have once had his life frustrated by a short woman grin
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
This can't be true?
Why should someone conclude that a lady won't make a good wife, just because she's short & all that. Check out her character & not height.
So do you want to leave her because of what our uncle said?
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Welrez:
The next would be on short men. It's our duty to depart from that tradition and parochial perception. My mother is short but I never saw her displayed any of the characteristics towards my father. In fact, they never had an issue or a quarrel with my father before he joined his ancestors.
Interesting!
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's nothing but the ramblings of an old chap. If he's been with nasty short women in the past, then guess what they all have in common besides diminutive stature...him. He must have crazy making qualities.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
debolly:
This can't be true?
Why should someone conclude that a lady won't make a good wife, just because she's short & all that. Check out her character & not height.
So do you want to leave her because of what our uncle said?
It hasn't gotten to that extent dear. I just wanted to know if there is any credence to my uncle's claim or to find out if many shares his sentiment.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Welrez:
The next would be on short men. It's our duty to depart from that tradition and parochial perception. My mother is short but I never saw her displayed any of the characteristics towards my father. In fact, they never had an issue or a quarrel with my father before he joined his ancestors.

Short men are already tagged with Napoleon syndrome aka little men with big attitudes & toys.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
WisdomTank:

It hasn't gotten to that extent dear. I just wanted to know if there is any credence to my uncle's claim or to find out if many shares his sentiment.
It had better not.............
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by WisdomTank: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
debolly:

It had better not.............
Lol........ Shockingly, some of the attributes my uncle mentioned or talk about she do exhibit them but before now I do see it as her thing and not something peculiar to diminutive people in general.
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by DrWalter: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
My fiancee is short..but is she is beautiful, she has gud character..she is just wonderful..she is d greatest thing dat has happen to me
Re: Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? by sallysalsa09: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
WisdomTank:

says who your uncle is wrong.my mother is not tall and she is the most respectful woman i know.she take a lot of scrap and still not full oh herself.she is humble and she is one in many women out there. me included grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. / Naija Hot Babes Looking For A Serious Date..or A Sugar Daddy With Alot Of Cash.. / Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.