Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

[picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday (9225 Views)

Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Dokpesi Shielded In Detention To Avert Assault By Inmates / Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault (2) (3) (4)

[picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by moderatorr1: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ice prince's wife in child abuse net for sexually abusing his son.A picture of Ice prince's baby mama has leaked on the internet. In the picture, the woman can be seen giving ice prince's son french kiss on his birthday. Ice prince is yet to react to this or give an official statement
Source and more : http://brainterm.org/twists/#sthash.12WRACDe.dpuf

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by TrishaP(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is he not her child..Why can't people just mind their business.

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by macpetrus(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
How does dis affects d swearing in of jonathan on may 29th of dis year undecided?

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
TrishaP:
no wonder men defile their daughters..i see what family you come from

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by TrishaP(f): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
BiHung:
no wonder men defile their daughters..i see what family you come from
You need panadol extra for your headache.

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by ozoigbondu: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
How does this stop.from pa buhari from weeping again after he losses again

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by dinachi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
TrishaP:

My friend shut up, I am sure you are very angry that your fellow paedoph1le has been exposed.
See the way the evil woman closed her eyes in ecstasy while corrupting the boy with her evil French kiss.
ABOMINATION!

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
TrishaP:

okay o...i have said my own sha

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by TrishaP(f): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
dinachi:

My friend shut up, I am sure you are very angry that your fellow paedoph1le has been exposed.
See the way the evil woman closed her eyes in ecstasy while corrupting the boy with her evil French kiss.
ABOMINATION!
You are just making a mountain out of molehill. How is kissing ones child an abomination? You also need that panadol.

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by D9ty7(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Like seriously, anything wrong with this? No be he pikin e be?
what will you say if the said child is a girl?
Frenck kiss ko, Afghanistan kiss ni

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by malonephill(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
TrishaP:
you're also into someone else business you know undecided
#thread
Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by EmmySparky(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
dinachi:

ABOMINATION!
mumu is this french kiss...village boy...send ur babe come make I teach her french kiss...this is a normal kiss...that's a mother and child...ur mind is so perverted

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by sherrylo: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chisos wharis dis? wharis de big deal maaann?

Nonsense I kiss my boys everytime and it means nothing than motherly love to me.

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by talktimi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Which one is the French kiss here ? You people are so sick, delusional and jobless

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by rad8(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Some Nigerians and their hypocritical attitude....e dey pain una say una momsi no kiss una? Na d type of u ppl wey una parent no talk "I love u"...in fact if dem manage talk am, e go dey like abomination. Shiiooorrhhh
Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don't think comments from ladies on this thread would have been the same if it was ice prince kissing his female daughter.

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by dinachi(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2015
EmmySparky:
mumu is this french kiss...village boy...send ur babe come make I teach her french kiss...this is a normal kiss...that's a mother and child...ur mind is so perverted
Mugu keep drinking soakaway water on top another person problem. If na Ice Prince dey kiss him baby daughter like this you would be the first to shout paedoph1le. Stop reasoning through your anus.

Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by LegenduryNueLs: 12:56am On Mar 03, 2015
There is nothing there ...

I rep www.recent24online.com
Re: [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday by EmmySparky(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
dinachi:

Mugu keep drinking soakaway water on top another person problem. If na Ice Prince dey kiss him baby daughter like this you would be the first to shout paedoph1le. Stop reasoning through your anus.
I won't say that...some parents are naturally loving...

Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos / World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins / Republic Of Southern Nigeria