Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (16392 Views)

Poll: I Love

Creflo Dollar: 26% (4 votes)
Joel Osteen: 20% (3 votes)
TD Jakes: 26% (4 votes)
Joyce Meyer: 13% (2 votes)
Other: 13% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter / Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by rubi(f): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2009
vanitty:

Joel Osteen -he is more of a motivational pastor
Word
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by solosimple(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2009
Are they preacher of the GOSPEL?
can someone pls tell me, are they good examples we can follow?
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by KunleOshob(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2009
solosimple:

Are they preacher of the GOSPEL?
can someone pls tell me, are they good examples we can follow?
Nope they are all business men out to make a killing out of the gullibility of the sheeple
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by solosimple(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2009
I see!
Guess the poster is out to people then.
Or why the post in the first place.

Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by KunleOshob(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2009
The poster is probably into idol worship as he seems to be idolizing these men/woman
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2009
Pictures of idol worshippers . . . they know not what they do.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by solosimple(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2009
Too bad!
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by MsSophista(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2011
OP:

THEY ARE ALL POWERFUL BUT BISHOP TD JAKES IS MY PASTOR AND THAT'S IS WHERE I RECEIVE MY SPIRITUAL FEEDING smiley

HE HAS PROVEN TO BE A MAN OF INTEGRITY AND GOD USED THIS ANOINTED MAN TO CHANGE MY LIFE! ALL GLORY AND PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH GOD!!!!!!!
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by rastamouse: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2012
If you have no evidence, I will suggest that you speak not against the LORD's annointed
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by ogajim(m): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2012
Sorry was there a REAL Pastor on that list? I see business people who happen to from time to time TRY to preach....being a ZOMBIE is not a Christian value.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by nwakaibeya1: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Spiritual traders full in the house of God decieving the spiritually blind ignorant children of God while humanbeings following them are under heavy bondage and spiritual attacks and dont have peace and cannot sleep at night which is the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST promised and while still listening to airplane thirsty pastors&prophets and the worste is that the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST PROMISED WHICH IS PEACE is not made available to followers and they cant sleep at night,there is no peace?what a calamity and instead they have refused to yield unto the call that kingdom of God of justice has come,the light has come,the mantle and judgement has come upon the earth .we have spoken again to the whole world and who has ear let him hear what the spirits are saying and thats why we said Era of please be bornagain and altar call and weepng and sufering people in CHURCHES and giving them fastng and night vigil are over.rather the era now is give them the LIGHT and POWER to EMPOWER them and let them SEE and prophesy to themselves and be above all kinds or evil no matter the evil,that is the CHRIST authority of real JESUSCHRIST to his real followers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World' / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.