Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:32 PM

ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus (35474 Views)

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) / UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Neatboy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
No wonder most of this lecturers dey always die like fowl sometime. Chasing anything under the skirt has become their hobbies and research field. The next thing you'll see is: OBITUARY OR PAINFUL EXIST-- WE THE FAMILY OF AMADI ARE DEEPLY SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THE SUDDEN DEATH OF OUR BROTHER AFTER A BRIEF ILLNESS. NO WIFE NO CHILDREN. AGE: 40 OR 45. Randy lecturers, No wonder he had been disturbing innocent girls...
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Iyowuski: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Emmafe post=31240587][/quote]

could you explain how this is possible? 12years i doubt this story.
i think d icpc guy dey exaggerate
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by lipstick2(f): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oooh,who is dis lecturer who is about to tarnish,spoil and destroy our age long reputation.ICPC find him out and disgrace the bloody madness out of him.
I wan cry oooooo
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
What can ASUU say about this?
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Emmahunk(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
jeeqaa7:
How do I believe this?

So rather than focus on d Big thieves in govt offices , na mr lecturer una dey pursue ..

Diaris God oh...

But 12yrs u never graduate .. She don turn academic staff na.. Abi who serve 12yrs for never get freedom by now?

She dull sha ..

For real over dull dey worry am. It took her 12 years to realize that she could complain to say DSSS for example. Anyway sha, good job ICPC
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Franchise21(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
ICPC, please take ur torchlight to GEJ-Okonjo Iweala, GEJ-Deziani Madueke, GEJ-Stella Oduah... There r some hidden agendas going on there. it's not only in d universities
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Brush1: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
If this is true, then its the best news ever. MORE of this is required, good job.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by goldonome(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
jeeqaa7:
How do I believe this?

So rather than focus on d Big thieves in govt offices , na mr lecturer una dey pursue ..

Diaris God oh...

But 12yrs u never graduate .. She don turn academic staff na.. Abi who serve 12yrs for never get freedom by now?

She dull sha ..
I wish u didn.t comment
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by LogicPower(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
1. Although this kind of intervention from the anti-graft body is a welcome development, the commission needs to take UTMOST CARE in handling cases of alleged victimization/sexual harassment of students by their lecturers.

2. This is because of the highly specialized nature of academic matters, and the need to protect intellectual independence and integrity in our universities and other institution of higher learning.

3. Although there are bad eggs among lecturers, just like we have in every profession, it is also a fact that SOME intellectually lazy, unserious and OUTRIGHT DUMB spoiled brats, who should NOT be anywhere near the four walls of a university, often do get admitted into our universities through the back doors.

4. These categories of 'students', lacking the right level of intellectual capabilities and/or desire and determination to work hard enough to pass their papers, are SOMETIMES the kind of 'students' who turn around to accuse their lecturers of 'victimizing them.

5. In some cases, they would even try to induce the lecturers financially or otherwise, and oftentimes a lecturer who strictly and resolutely refuses to 'co-operate' and 'assist' them, and thus turns down their inducements, can easily be blackmailed; and now the ICPC can be (mis)used against such a lecturer, if the student's parents are influential enough and desire to do so.

6. A situation where non-academics from the ICPC, or any organization for that matter, are seen as interfering with the ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND GRADES of our university students is surely NOT a healthy situation, in my opinion.

7. All over the world, study for a university degree (regardless of the discipline and level) is a tough and rigorous task, which requires a high degree of INTELLECTUAL ABILITY and HARD WORK; and now that universities are increasingly tightening their anti-plagiarism rules, it means EVERY student has to sit down and work HARD ENOUGH to produce academic work that would evidently show ORIGINAL THINKING in order to have a reasonable chance of graduating at all; but some students are simply not willing or capable of doing that!

8. Although the ICPC must have conducted adequate and proper investigation before concluding that those 'rescued' students were actually victimized, the fact a student spent 12 years without graduating does NOT in itself prove that such a student is victimized; it MIGHT simply be that he/she has NOT worked hard enough to graduate or is simply INTELLECTUALLY INCAPABLE of obtaining the university degree in that particular field, at that particular institution.!
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by delishpot: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Goid job. Very good job. Keep up the good work. Sack and jail all lecturers involved.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by bbjummy: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
U mean some lecturers are still oppressive? Nawa o. Same happened to a friend of mine at zaria who was compelled to start a fresh at uni Abj after spending 3 solid years at zaria. . ICPC, please fish them out one by one and post their pictures here after investigation.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by brownlord: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lol, I can give them over 10 cases if they are serious.

Way back some lecturers graduated from bleeping the chicks, but was now going for two at a time, I.e see two girls who are friends and ask both to see him after lecture, he wants to fvck both at a time, I mean same time and same room.

Some even pay the hotel bills and to make matter worst, the lecturer come to class in the morning still teasing them.

This is no fiction, I saw many of this in same AAU.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by brownlord: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
bbjummy:
U mean some lecturers are still oppressive? Nawa o. Same happened to a friend of mine at zaria who was compelled to start a fresh at uni Abj after spending 3 solid years at zaria. . ICPC, please fish them out one by one and post their pictures here after investigation.

Jeez, your friend must be very selfish. But seriously she pulled out of school at level 3 because of fvcking old lecturer that won't last up to 10 mins?
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Idrismusty97(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
12 years a slave. Chai!
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by ojosegun2011(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
God bless you for a job well done sirs. I was a victim in 1986 when a lecturer failed me because he thought I was dating my cousin, but I fought him to a standstill and he was sacked. Thanks to Baba Wande Abimbola who called for remarking of my papers by other lecturers from my department. I was awarded 65% B+ in that course against 36% E given to me by the teacher, the incident happened in 1986. There are too many students, male and female undergoing similar trauka, please intensify your efforts, God will help you sir.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by MissOpe(f): 12:41am On Mar 03, 2015
GOODAY MY FELLOW FORUMITES....I'M COUNTING DOWN TO THE DAY I'LL BE CROWNED THE WINNER OF AN ESSAY COMPETITION...I BELIEVE U CAN HELP ME WIN.....I NEED 500 LIKES BY WEDS 12PM....PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME LIKE THIS POST TO WIN.....PLEASE DON'T IGNORE UR FRIEND IN NEED..GOD BLESS U AS DO....HERE'S THE LINK TO THE POST...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by toluleke(m): 12:54am On Mar 03, 2015
politricks:
What men can do....but wait o, is this not the university Mrs buhari graduated from?
if your igbo never clear no comment abi..

1 Like

Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by sammaking(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Emmafe post=31240587][/quote] Pls I beg of you,
Pay Rivers State Polytechnic Bori a Visit and you'll be sorry at what you'll see ther. #Victimisationofthehighestorder#
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Babalegba(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Animals in human form
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by MistadeRegal(m): 4:13am On Mar 03, 2015
politricks:
What men can do....but wait o, is this not the university Mrs buhari graduated from?

Really? If so.....Dare not ponder what I'm pondering!- Bhababobah Brain.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by drkay11: 5:32am On Mar 03, 2015

PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!
Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To WW W. E N D P E . T K
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2015
mdbissalla:
so ICPC now has d power to closedown a university abi... where NUC ooo
illegal universities
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by moonnstar(f): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Subahanallahi,does it mean she pays tuition fee every other session?na wa 4 all dis pussy hunting hegoats called lecturers oo.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by IanDiamonds: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2015
politricks:
Nope she graduated from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University Zaria..
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by akunjohn(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2015
OkparaJesus:
MAY ALL THE FEMALES IN THIS GROUP BE RAPED AND IMPREGNATED BY SPIRITUAL BIG PENI$ AS YOU SLEEP AND WAKE UP. IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN.

And your family will be boasting that they have a son o,SMH.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by daresimon(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Emmafe post=31240587][/quote]

Wait o...is EFCC suppose to be running. after universities? Is dat not the work of the police? When did EFCC become graduate watcher? And not financial crime watcher?

They have totally rendered EFCC toothless,
and they say there is no body to fight corruption.

Can't wait for march 28 jor
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by seemsnice: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2015
politricks:

Story from d gods, useless tok
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by phrancys001(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Reminds me of the Movie 12 years a slave.
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by MRLINGTON(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Perfect!!!

Change!!!
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by liricyst(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Nice nice

There's a lot of wickedness and corruption in our educational institutions these days. Corruption should be fought at all levels
Re: ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus by Seun360(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2015
This is why we need Buhari.

SAI Malam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools / CRUTECH Student 'Ford' Murdered On Campus By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.