Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy (40893 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2015
twinee:
When he buys you the actual sizes of your undies, even without asking you for the sizes....
I love this smiley
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by ggrin(f): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by KingTom(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2015
ggrin:
liarembarassed
undecided
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by seuntola: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2015
koolet:
some galz sha

Hahahahhahahahahhahha...... "Some galz sha"

I get ur point
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by lonelydora: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
farano:
Wow your gf is so lucky to have a great guy like you cool
No. My wife and not girlfriend.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
lonelydora:

No. My wife and not girlfriend.
Nice...lucky her smiley

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by lordthunderbolt(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
omowumee:
shame i dnt hv one

you can have me......If you want.......
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by moststylish(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2015
farano:
♥ When they help you choose your clothes and watch you get dressed!

♥ Not knowing how to take compliments. Yeah we love how shy you act sometimes smiley

♥ When they hug you from behind & whisper sweet things in your ear.

♥ Waking you up even in the middle of the night just to have sex cool

♥ It's very sweet when a guy tries to notice you cheesy

♥ When they make their first move to kiss you.

♥ A guy looks sexy when he just looks in your eyes and smiles.

♥ It's cute how a guy in love can't even lie to his girlfriend convincingly.

♥ When they show you their emotional side smiley

♥ He says I love you every day and he means it!

♥ When they give you cute nicknames

You can add yours ladies smiley
so ur guy do all these things especially middle of d nite sex part
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2015
moststylish:
so ur guy do all these things especially middle of d nite sex part
lol...try it and thank me later.

Wow Happy birthday to you! cheesy Enjoy and have fun smiley
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by moststylish(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
farano:

wow how did u knw abt it
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by moststylish(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
farano:

let me guess.....u checked my profile......i have don it at nite althou she did not tell me about it but somehow she now love me for no reason
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
moststylish:
let me guess.....u checked my profile......i have don it at nite althou she did not tell me about it but somehow she now love me for no reason
haha yeah I checked ur profile. Well maybe you should ask her lol.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by marvel1984(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by vhickky(f): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
dondemex:
lool seeking attention
what do u mean? did u smoke curry before quoting me?
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by moststylish(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
farano:
haha yeah I checked ur profile. Well maybe you should ask her lol.

looks like u ar mistress of sexicology,which i had a girl like u
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by freshdude99(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

1- When he buys you a pink G-wagon, and further promises to buy you an armoured tank on your next birthday undecided

2- When he buys suya for both of you, and he gallantly leaves the meat for you and eats the onions sad

3- When he holds you tight and kisses your forehead comfortingly during your painful menstruation, and wipes your tears of pain with his used boxers sad

4- When he finally asks for your parents' address, after 15 years of dating grin grin

5- When he finally puts the dicck in after using its head to rub the entrance to your v for more than 10 minutes embarassed
Ur head dey there cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.