Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (53828 Views)

Original And Quality Foot Wears. / Learn How To Make Different Bead Works / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by taryour(f): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Goodnuel:
Thank yu fr joining..

Hi nuel. Good job. Do you make heeled shoes for sale? Kitten heel to be precise? Please add me up on this pin 33313FAC. Its really urgent. Thanks
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
taryour:

Hi nuel. Good job. Do you make heeled shoes for sale? Kitten heel to be precise? Please add me up on this pin 33313FAC. Its really urgent. Thanks
Hello.. Good evening.

Yes. We do based on request. I will add you up now.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by inestimable(f): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Hello Nuel can it's kind of hard to get d nora's u r talking of but I hv leather lining and sole can I make do with that
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 5:10am On Mar 07, 2015
inestimable:
Hello Nuel can it's kind of hard to get d nora's u r talking of but I hv leather lining and sole can I make do with that
Good morning Inestimable.

Yes. You can.

The Nora is hard to find?? Where is ur location?.
What type of sole do ypu have?

Can you upload a pix of the sole and leather?
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Good morning all smiley

Pics coming up soon.

Stay put.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Here

1 Share

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2015
More

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2015
* Pic 1

> This is your already cut out shinny nora which you use to mark out your floor on your stripped nora.

* Pic 2

> This is ur paper floor(depends on the size,type and style you are working on) which you use to mark out your shinny nora floor.

* Pic 3 and 5

> This is how you use your paper floor to mark out your shinny nora. Always start with the left leg and the turn the floor as in the PIC 3 and 5

* Pic 6

> This is how you use ur cut Shinny nora to mark out ur stripped nora sole. Repeat pic 3 and 5 with your cut out shinny Nora.

* Pic 4

> That is a maco underneath your cut out stripped nora sole, you cut the maco to accommodate the cut out pair. You then apply you gum using ur gum brush on cut out nora and the maco. Leave it to dry and the place the nora on the maco, hit it with your hammer or mallet and then cut out your stripped nora sole from the maco. You will get it as in pix 6 and 7.

>>

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Pix 6 and 7

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Next is how to mark out ur heel

Keep following.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by bewitching: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Following smileyFollowing
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
bewitching:
Following smileyFollowing
Welcm smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday all smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Chiuwom(f): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
nice work Goodnuel. I must say u have an excellent skill of teaching. Tnx. Pls I'l like u to explain the various types of nora & maco, if possible with pictures. Like the shinny maco, etc. Tnx.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chiuwom:
nice work Goodnuel. I must say u have an excellent skill of teaching. Tnx. Pls I'l like u to explain the various types of nora & maco, if possible with pictures. Like the shinny maco, etc. Tnx.
Welcme Chiuwom... Ohk. I will explain and also upload pics 2mao..

Thanks fr looking in smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by inestimable(f): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ Nuel sorry I just guess we r saying same thing just d name I know it as is fibre or is it not d same .thanks a lot. I am following. Pls add me up 2944B81D or give me ur pin so I can add u up. Thanks
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Good morning Inestimable.. I have added you. You cn tk off ur pin now.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Good morning all... I have replied all PMs..

Have a blissful week smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Goodnuel:
The pics

How much are the slippers?
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2015
diegs:

How much are the slippers?
Good morning diegs and thanks for looking in.

I hv replied your PM.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Good morning all smiley

We continue with how to mark out the heel.

* You need a paper and pen.

* place the back part of your stripped nora on the paper and draw.

* Your heel shouldn't be too long or too short.

* You cn design you heel as you please on the paper(always consider the load when you design so the leg doesn't fall on just a side).

* When you are satisfied with your length and design then you cut it out frm the paper and mark out on your heel.

* You then cut out the heel(should be Nora or maco heel).

* Place your cut out heel at the back of your stripped Nora and mark it out.(You won't be cutting that.

* You then need to scratch you heel and stripped nora(to create a rough surface that make your gum stick well).

* You scratch your stripped Nora along the line you marked with your heel.

* You scratch with a filing machine or a rough sand paper(the filing machine is better ans easier).

* After scratching, you apply your gum, allow to dry and then place.

* Hammer it with your hammer or Mallet..

>>

The above steps is for the creation of your external heel. There are two types of heels.

* External heel(this stays outside your stripped nora)

* Internal heek(this is inside your Stripped Nora)

>>
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Making the internal is easier..

* You place your maco(maco size depends on the height of the heel you want).

* You place your maco inside your stripped nora(your maco should be on the maco you initially placed on your stripped nora sole)

* You apply your and gum and place your maco.

* You blend the inner part of the placed maco with a knife(blend it so it connects and is same with your initial placed maco on the stripped nora so as to close any space when you want to place your top.

Note: You may not be able to design your internal heel like the external heel as you would need to close out spaces when working with internal heel. So you heel should be straight and connecting with your stripped Nora sole.

>>

Having done that, we are through with sole and next is the floor and top.

Keep following.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Chiuwom:
The Types of Nora are mainly two.

* Shinny Nora:

This is mostly smooth and used for the top where your leg rests.. It is always softer and smoother than the stripped Nora.

* The stripped Nora:

This is mostly hard and designed, is it used for the sole which stays on the floor. Its mostly hard and rough but there re also soft ones which you also decide to use as for your top too. You just have to make sure it isn't too hard for the leg.

>>

Both the Shinny and stripped Nora comes in various designs and colors and prices.. I can't name them all.

For the maco, they come in different colors, thickness, designs and prices. They are all good depending on where you intend to place the maco.. The type of work you want to do determines the maco you have to buy.. Where I'm, they are named according to their prices.
E.g Maco 200 is #200, maco 500 is #500 etc.

I won't be able to upload all the pix as I don't hv all the types of Nora and Maco.

Hope this helps.

Keep following.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by deriod(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Goodnuel:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen..

I will be your host on this thread

I go by the name NUEL... Good Nuel.

Sit back and have fun as we journey through this skill acquiring process.

We shall be learning how to make different kinds of Foot wares..

I shall upload pictures where and when necessary to help explain further, so feel free to ask questions.

pls kindly drop ur email of bbm pin ,
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
deriod:

pls kindly drop ur email of bbm pin ,
292141E7
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Good morning all
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by inestimable(f): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
A big thank u to my special teacher
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
inestimable:
A big thank u to my special teacher
Wlcm smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Marking out our top

First, we must have gotten our landing or leather and a pattern we want to work with. If you don't have a pattern, you cn get one by the following steps.

* Draw one yourself (jst be expressive and creative)

* Get someone to draw for you.

* Get a useless footwear and remove the top, then you cna draw it in a paper which you cut out and trim a little.

* You can get from me for a token.

>>

After getting our pattern on paper, we then proceed to draw it on our landing(the top).

*Note that if you are not working with a thick skin, there is a need to support ur landing with another landing.*

Having done that, you mark out ur pattern on the landing using same method with the nora and maco(you first mark with right face and the turn the other face to mark out the other top).

Then you cut it out..

Pics coming up soon..

Stay put smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by luvlycutebay(f): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2015
wow, nice work,
following
following
following.
more power and more ideals.
God blesses you @ Goodnuel
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Good morning all..
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2015
luvlycutebay:
wow, nice work,
following
following
following.
more power and more ideals.
God blesses you @ Goodnuel
Good morning and welcm Luvlycutebay smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.