Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (53833 Views)

Original And Quality Foot Wears. / Learn How To Make Different Bead Works / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:21am On May 07, 2015
Pics

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 10:40am On May 08, 2015
Pic

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 10:43am On May 08, 2015
Pics

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 2:48pm On May 08, 2015
Pic

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 4:24pm On May 08, 2015
pics

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 4:26pm On May 08, 2015
Pics

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 4:32pm On May 08, 2015
Pic

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:01am On May 09, 2015
Pics uploading proving difficult. Will keep trying.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:14am On May 09, 2015
*Pic 1: the Nora you want to mark out, could be left or right.

*pic2: You create a point at the top end, this is the centre of your toe and where you create the hole for your toe.(thos depends on the patterns sha. You don't always need that point unless your pattern has a toe)

* pic3: You mark out your other top like that.(shouldn't be too backwards)

* pic4: That is your complete marking out for the top.

* pic 5: You punch according to the points(not the lines)marked out in pic 4.

*pic6: After punching as in pic 5, you use the Nora to mark out the other nora by placing the marked one on the yet to be marked one. Then mark out the points and punch too.

* Pic 7: Cut according to the marked lines and place your top.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:21am On May 09, 2015
Pic 8

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:30am On May 09, 2015
Goodnuel:
Pic 8
Your placed top.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:34am On May 09, 2015
Having done all that, we re ready to last and place on the sole.

Note!! This top type is called Single and top. And making out of top varies and depends on the pattern you are working with.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Spyonsurvey: 10:22am On May 09, 2015
Feel free to talk to us, you just might need our products/services. Check out our signature for more details.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 11:14am On May 09, 2015
For your lasting, you use your pair of lasts or your legs depending on the size. I did the lasting of this with my leg cos its almost same size.

To last, you apply your gum under the Nora and allow to dry for a while, then push ur last or legs in and adjust as suitable. You fold it from behind where you applied your lasting gum and the gum would hold it firmly. After that, you apply your placing gum to place the shinny Nora to the sole.

Note!!! Your lasting gum is applied at the points where your tops re seen behind, it is to hold the top to the shinny Nora. Then your lasting gum is applied on both the shinny Nora and the sole. It is applied in full, covering and touching all the surfaces on the sole and shinny nora.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 5:45pm On May 09, 2015
After letting it dry for a while(10 mins or more) then you place the shinny Nora on the sole.. you do this carefully by keeping the sole on a table and the then gauge with the shinny Nora, you can start from the toe end or the heel end. You also lift the toe end a little so it doesn't stay too flat on the ground.

Then you hammer and ready to file.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 10:22am On May 10, 2015
Happy Sunday all cheesy
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:16am On May 15, 2015
Good morning all smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:25am On May 15, 2015
We proceed..

We are on the filing part which is the last part of the work. This is stage can make or mar your work. As beginners, you should take your time to learn this or get someone to do it for you. The other final part is to wash your works(landings or leathers only. You don't wash skin).
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:29am On May 15, 2015
Next will pictures of the finished works.

Stick around smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:31am On May 15, 2015
Pic

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:06am On May 16, 2015
Pics

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:28am On May 17, 2015
Happy Sunday all

smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:36am On May 17, 2015
Pic

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:41am On May 18, 2015
Pic.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:59am On May 18, 2015
Good morning all.

smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 4:07pm On May 19, 2015
Due to difficulties encountered when I try to upload pictures, I have decided to create a whatsapp group to help us move faster.

To join, just add this 08067239994 and request to be added to the group.

And

If you have been following or you are new and you look out work, you can use the new thread to view some sample pictures and make your orders

https://www.nairaland.com/2323359/good-nuel-creations-best-quality

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 4:28pm On May 19, 2015
The thread remains active still and we shall continue with the next work.

We call it Wrapping work

Materials needed includes:

* Stripped Nora (sole)

* Maco or carton(we will use maco)

* Landings (for the top)

* Landing (for the insole)

* Heel

>>>
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:20am On May 20, 2015
Stones are thrown only at trees with fruits.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Good Nuel Creations wishes you all a happy new month.

And thanks for your patronage.

Also like our Facebook page. Check my signature.

Thanks

smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by perry2020(f): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2015
@thebeadslady
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Wow!!! I have always wanted to know how to make all kinds of shoes, but I never new this group exists in Nairaland, I am very glad to be here, thanks to the person who showed me the way @perry2020, you made my day, I will start reading from first page and I will make sure I come up with something, God bless the admin of this group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.