Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (848 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Higher Education And The Female Child / Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Princefame1: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: . by Sparrow13: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nothing special
Re: . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Depends on the economy of the family grin

1 Like

Re: . by Ezedon(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
you will always have self pity when u see others with their siblings, some times u feel special
Re: . by Princefame1: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don't knowembarassed
Re: . by braine(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
I don't know too.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'm listening
Re: . by dacoolvik: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
For me, no special feeling! Sometimes it can be lonely, other times, you can be grateful for such rare priviledge. In all, it depends on how the parents brings them up
Re: . by Caracta(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
My first day on earth, I thought I was the only child. I smiled. I kept smiling...until Mother brought me home and I found 4 siblings. I was disappointed. But life never remained the same...for I never stopped smiling.

cheesy

On a more serious note, being an only child has more advantages IMO. You don't share the attention. You get the first and the best. I remember being the last to use baby things at home (I'm the last child btw). I rarely get new things because siblings dumped theirs for me.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Caracta:
My first day on earth, I thought I was the only child. I smiled. I kept smiling...until Mother brought me home and I found 4 siblings. I was disappointed. But life never remained the same...for I never stopped smiling.

cheesy

On a more serious note, being an only child has more advantages IMO. You don't share the attention. You get the first and the best. I remember being the last to use baby things at home (I'm the last child btw). I rarely get new things because siblings dumped theirs for me.

Eyaa, Last child.
Re: . by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
they enjoy preferential treatment of in fact here they call them okanlawon
Re: . by Princefame1: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
they enjoy preferential treatment of in fact here they call them okanlawon

where pls, nd wats d meaning of okanlawon ?
Re: . by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Princefame1:

where pls, nd wats d meaning of okanlawon ?

one male/female amist many female/male
Re: . by AndreRose(f): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Caracta:

cheesy

Last child also have its own advantage. Your parents will always give you special treatment, especially your mum. Whenever they come back home you will be the one they will give whatever they bring back,especially goodies(but that's where they didn't buy much for all). And also you can get a greater share of money from your parents unlike your elder siblings. You know how last borns are treated. Though not all sha.

(1) (Reply)

See These Cute Triplets And How Their Mom Rejected Them.it's Shocking / Please A Friend Needs Advice. / 7 Facts Why Women Are Insecure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.