Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... (2018 Views)

If You Ever Think Of Breaking Her Heart, Please Read This / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Glo4issy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Goodeveing ladies and gentlemen,please I just broke up with my boyfriend cry,please I need tips on how I can just forget about him,please no insults.
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its easy. Date anoda guy unless u wana commit suicide just like d oda girl who just killed hersself
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by cyprianlah(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Date me! Let's make him dead jealous

Truth be told, u can't forget him sad
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Glo4issy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Its easy. Date anoda guy unless u wana commit suicide just like d oda girl who just killed hersself
can't do that cause of a man.

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Cutehector(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Glo4issy:
can't do that cause of a man.
I pray u dnt. So who broke up wit who?
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by adanduka: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Look on the bright side: only the living can have their hearts broken.
Move on already.
Always put God first.

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Glo4issy(f): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I pray u dnt. So who broke up wit who?
my boyfriend whom I have been with for past 3 years anyway I left him cause of his cheating character am totally fed up but I still love him.
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Enegod(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Glo4issy:
Goodeveing ladies and gentlemen,please I just broke up with my boyfriend cry,please I need tips on how I can just forget about him,please no insults.
Tip 1. Go out with your friends to your favorite bars and clubs, socialize and get drunk!
Hit it hard like that every weekend for a month or two it gets better. undecided

Tip 2. If someone breaks your heart, you have to forgive them, it frees them, and it frees you. Forgive them for rejecting you basically and you will move on undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Glo4issy:
my boyfriend whom I have been with for past 3 years anyway I left him cause of his cheating character am totally fed up but I still love him.
yh I knw u still love him. Its a pity.
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
The best bet just move on, better days ahead with a lovely guy that will accept u and be faithful with you.
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
The best bet just move on, better days ahead with a lovely guy that will accept u and be faithful with you.

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Blakjewelry(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Get real busy, dress up nice to feel good about your self and always remember "he who stands at the door is standing in the way off he who is to come in" relax your mind, take your time and sure you will find true love again

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by talk2hb1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dont stay indoor, mingle with people. If possible cry like a Baby if its worth crying for.

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by kokoA(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just keep sleeping and waking up.. One day you will realize it's all gone. Meanwhile, delete his phone number, unfriend him on fb, delete all his pics, infact, eliminate anything that will make you think of him..

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Glo4issy(f): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
kokoA:
Just keep sleeping and waking up.. One day you will realize it's all gone. Meanwhile, delete his phone number, unfriend him on fb, delete all his pics, infact, eliminate anything that will make you think of him..
I have all his numbers off-hand,he bought me some wears for me should I burn them??I have deleted all his pix on my phone embarassed
kokoA:
I have all his numbers off-hand,he bought me some wears for me should I burn them??I have deleted all his pix on my phone
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by kokoA(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Glo4issy:
I have all his numbers off-hand,he bought me some wears for me should I burn them??I have deleted all his pix on my phone embarassedI have all his numbers off-hand,he bought me some wears for me should I burn them??I have deleted all his pix on my phone
Keep the wears.. There's no best way to stop missing an ex, you forget them naturally with time.
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by ronald4lif(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
What I think you should do to enable you heal from your break up swiftly are;

Don't rethink your decision - make up your mind that it's truly over, and don't pre occupy your mind with the thoughts of I should have stayed, why did I quit it or I am going to miss him. Focus on the future and not the past. Hard right? But yes you can do this.

Maintain your space - even if you and your now ex have decided to keep in touch, don't let this happen. Break away from him completely and keep your distance from him as much as you can. Any attempt to meeting him will only raised emotions which I am sure you don't want to.

Try and cope with the pain - I know you must be having the thoughts of you messed up the whole thing and wish you could have acted differently. But you must accept the fact that you're a good person and you did your best to make it work. You must resolve inside you it's time to move on and that it was never meant to be.

Finally, you have to start hanging out friends a lots, engage in fun activities you love as often as you can. Never regrets whatever transpired between you both. One last thing, also remove every memory triggers from your mind, those things he likes should never be part of you anymore. For instance his genre of songs or his favourite songs, movies etc. The more you keep interest in such memories the harder for you to forgets him.

2 Likes

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Charles4075(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op, Some relationships when finished should be celebrated. You never know how many psychopaths God has freed you from! Yea I know Break-ups do hurt a lot, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by ivyy(f): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Glo4issy:

There's no easy way out. You'd get over him gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Glo4issy(f): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
ivyy:

thanks
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by LewisO: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Begin some kind of intense, rage- based workout routine. Maybe this isn't a good time for yoga! Maybe it's a good time for something new, like kickboxing. grin Really get some of that negative stuff out.

Spend a lot of time outside. It's a cliche, but fresh air really does clear your head. So does, you know, seeing the sun every once in a while. take at least two hours from each day just to leave your cave of forgotten dreams and interact with The Outside.
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
ivyy:

How do I get over you, please advice angry
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by ivyy(f): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

How do I get over you, please advice angry

Drink to stupor tongue

2 Likes

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by phlio(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
congrat... better be this happy single Dan a miserable engaged
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by ronald4lif(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
ivyy:

Drink to stupor tongue

Did that, not working out wink
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by abokikhalifa: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Just walk down ur street, look for a mallam or aboki ask for a super clue, it wunt cost more than 30 naira... Use it to gum ur heart back... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Glo4issy(f): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2015
thanks so much for all reply
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by stingbreed(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Glo4issy:

Pm me ur phone number or bbm pin,, let's start from there.... sad

Ladies............ Guy leave una wahala,, but u won't behave when u are dating d guy... Always rubbing shoulders and letting attention from other guys get into ur head....

Go sleep jor undecided
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by Glo4issy(f): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
stingbreed:

Pm me ur phone number or bbm pin,, let's start from there.... sad

Ladies............ Guy leave una wahala,, but u won't behave when u are dating d guy... Always rubbing shoulders and letting attention from other guys get into ur head....

Go sleep jor undecided
thank for your reply
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by oyebenbobola(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hey, ow r u doing now? Hope u've gotten better after the heart break!
Re: Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... by dhappyking(m): 5:06am On Feb 06, 2016
It is only natural, Dear. It will still happen a couple of times before you finally settle down. Even after that, you' ii be hurt sometimes. But the fact remains that life has to go on. Take it or leave it. It does not change anything. You can do yourself a whole lot of good if you are positive about it. Is it going to be as easy and simple as that? Of course not. What to do ? Take it easy. Go through the processes. Mourn the relationship. Evaluate the good times and the bad. From you previous posts, it is obvious you guys ere having trust issues. Please, don't rush into another relationship until you can convince your self that you have leant your lessons and can move on now. That way you will know what to look out for in the new relationship. It is better to have loved and lost, that not to have loved at all. Good luck in you next outing.

(1) (Reply)

How Girls Fool Guys / Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? / Guys Help Carry This Boobs.. picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.