Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Where Is Godswill Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Godswill Akpabio (1219 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Where Is Godswill Akpabio? / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Godswill Akpabio by adeokunade: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
I noticed that I have been seen more of Peter Obi and Mimiko arround GEJ in his bid for relection and these people defected to PDP not long ago. Where are the Original PDP governors? Governors from south south are not really backing the president in his bid return to the villa, the worst of them is Imoke

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by thaoriginator: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
He's with Buhari in UK hospital, ask Fayose the election rigger

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by Abduljohn(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
He's puttin finishin touch to his project as he's abt leavin govt house also d president hasn't move to dia region 4 continued campaign. we all knw what Peter Obi is lookin 4 while Mimiko is d campaign chairman 4 SW.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by psucc(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Global Concord (a local tabloid in Akwa Ibom State) had rubbished the father Christmas Governor following the leakage of his donation to Buhari.

He had failed the people. Imagine a Governor will tell the people that in 2weeks he is going to rectify electricity but this is a month going nothing is done.

The people for sure I know is going to punish PDP for his sake. I only pity GEJ.
Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by Caseless: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Umana/apc is giving pdp a run for their money in akwa ibom state. Akpabio is contesting and has a candidate ; expect him to be confined to his state right now.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by utytill(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abeg shift,u think say akpabio na ameachi wey relocate him office to lagos.akpabio dey uyo d do him work as governor.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by dazdilijae(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
psucc:
Global Concord (a local tabloid in Akwa Ibom State) had rubbished the father Christmas Governor following the leakage of his donation to Buhari.

He had failed the people. Imagine a Governor will tell the people that in 2weeks he is going to rectify electricity but this is a month going nothing is done.

The people for sure I know is going to punish PDP for his sake. I only pity GEJ.

Dreamer wake up 4m ur night mare
It can never happen in the state of uncommon transformation. The SS is 98% backing GEJ so dia is lil or notin 2 make noise 4 less other regions mis-interpret as the OP is doing. 25days 2 go so pls wait and see

1 Like

Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by cKaiser: 12:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Thats true
Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by lilbazy(m): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2015
The Executives Of All Academic Staff Union of
Universities Of
Nigeria (ASUU) And Some Nigeria Universities'.
Lecturers Were
Called For A Meeting In London...
They All Met At The Muritala Mohammed
International Airport
Lagos.
While They Were Seated And Relaxed In The Plane,
They Were
Informed That The Plane Was Built By Their
Students And Was
On It's First Experimental Trip.
On hearing this, they all ran out of
the plane, except one.
He was asked why he was still on d plane and he
replied; I
know what i am teaching them, If This Plane Is Made
By Our
Students, It Will Not Start.
Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by aresa: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Akpabio is a smart man, jetting out and avoiding jail is not a bad idea. ..

1 Like

Re: Where Is Godswill Akpabio by cKaiser: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Still no Akpabio

I heard a rumor that he was sick

(1) (Reply)

APC Supporters Should Have A Rethink / March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation / I Predicted South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.