Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

How State Governors Can Achieve 1million Sustainable Job With 6-10billion Naria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How State Governors Can Achieve 1million Sustainable Job With 6-10billion Naria. (567 Views)

Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China / AMCON Seizes Airlines Of Another Easterner Over 10billion Naira Debt / #500 Naria Start Up Capital (NEW Opportunity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How State Governors Can Achieve 1million Sustainable Job With 6-10billion Naria. by kashflynn(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
HOW STATE GOVERNORS CAN ACHIEVE 1MILLION SUSTAINABLE JOB WITH 6-10BILLION NARIA.

Government don't create job, Government provide Infastructure that aid the private sector create job through PPP (Public Private Patnership) by Anyi Victory. 2015

The biggest problems for every government is how to create jobs for her citizens, especially in Nigeria where the level of unemployment is at an alarming rate and sadly financial institutions don't do enough to compensate the effort of growing entrepreneurs in Nigeria that can fill the void of unemployment. But! Ever wondered why financial institutions refuse to provide soft loan (collateral free loan) to entrepreneurs seeking seed funding for their start-up? Series of research and discussion with stake holders in the financial sector, and I arrived at this; no SECURITY/GUARANTEE on Investment. I.e A bank for instance invests in a potential viable start-up and in d long-term it fails. Who Carter for the loss incurred by the bank in helping/risking a venture to enable an entrepreneur grow. Now some schools of taught would say that banks make a lot of money so they should take size able amount of risk forgetting the money bank trade with are not theirs but stake/share holders money, but what if there's a way to hedge the risk. So bank's don't go into the jungle without back up; this is where the state Government comes in.
Government in time past has brought so many empowerment scheme that had yielded little or no result. But a state Governor seeking to industrialized, boost revenue, and create job for her citizens in the state can achieve this by availing an intervention fund, within the range of 6-10BILLION NARIA that would be invested in startup, established Business seeking more funding to expand all doing business in the state over a period of 6 years. How does this work you ask?

Simple! a state Governor willing to implement my proposal avails an intervation fund of 10 billion naira, and steps out. The Bank's in turn takes over from there, by providing soft loan to entrepreneurs whom their business plan has been examined by the bank and scored OK as a venture viable to succeed in Nigeria market.

NB: the usefulness of the intervation funds comes to play when a bank invest in a business idea and it fails, the bank's don't bear all the lost as the money loaned would be refunded to the bank, that is after proper investigation on the cause of business failure, and all projects executed by the bank must be in the state where the intervation fund was established open to both indigeen and non-indigeens with viable project capable of boosting the state economic value (GDP).

with this model put in place, a million viable job both direct and indirect job would be created over a period of 4-6years. Bank's capability to provide soft loans to series of entrepreneurs Without the hurdle on how to recover the funds invested should the Business fails(dragging their feet back), the contingency has been provided by the state government. The entrepreneur with the assistance gotten from the bank can now established his/her idea into reality in the state, thereby creating jobs for unemployed skilled and unskilled worker, boosting the state economic potential (utilizing available resources to attain maximum out puts), revenue generation through task levied on the organization, although task holiday would be given as an incentive.

This model established across state level would be a big Game Changer and Economic potential drivers, also lessen the burden at the Federal level. As Governors can now generate more revenue for their state, create viable jobs for her citizens, and attract more foreign investment easily as it begirth certain states in Nigeria. Also boost Human Potential Capacity Development (HPCD). I.e people know a well taught out Business plan could see the light of day, with funding facilities, that is my proposal.

The potential of the above model highlighted are enormous when implemented, so also are the flaws that would crash the program, lead to huge lost of funds, if the model isn't properly implemented. But the good news is every flaws has been identified and contingency put in places. Intrested Governors awaiting to exploit the potential of my model, by having me help implement this model in his state should contact me Anyi Victory on this number 08064694353 , 08173517603. Kashflynnresource@gmail.com, also a detailed proposal on the implementation process would be tendered. Thanks

Please share on your various social media platform after reading This write up, as it is intended for state Governors, I brought this information on social media platform, cause am constrained on means to reach the state Government directly with my proposal but alot good could be achieved on social media. So please read and share, maybe you might be the one who sends it to its desired destination. Thanks as your efforts to national progress is highly apprecieatd. Anyi Victory
Re: How State Governors Can Achieve 1million Sustainable Job With 6-10billion Naria. by kashflynn(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Feel free to drop your observation. Constructive one's

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate CPA Blueprint/ If Not Cursed Then You Must Earn. / NEMSF: CBN Disburses Funds To Gas Suppliers / Online Job .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.