Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) (49889 Views)

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Ikenna17:
To be honest. I see nothing is wrong with it, it's just a playful/friendly kiss. Well that's just my opinion though

Same too. Let's stop reading meanings to everything even though there is need to be cautious of certain things especially if the opposite is the case here with those not related by blood.. God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by coolestca(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by angelClaer: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Ent nothing with a mother giving her baby a kiss...don't be so dumb in your thoughts
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Lildreezy(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
abegi, i no recieve any kiss 4rm aunty b4 i start to spoil. Kiss/no kiss, he who shallt spoileth, spoileth very well unless he meeteth christ
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by igogossip(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Nothing Wrong, she's just showing love to the boy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by coolestca(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
dunno oh
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by SuPeRq(f): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmnnnnnnnn
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by vikkysexy1: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2015
thats too mush for the lil boy

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by totoakins(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2015
passing by
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Mishydoo(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2015
[size=17pt]this is wrong by all standards....i didnt have my first kiss till i ws twentysmthn wink #holyboy[/size]
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by adioolayi(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Why closing her eyes? Was she getting 'heavenly feeling' or what? Eyes closed is suspicious

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Okaka27(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2015
That gyal is a Hoe!!!! angry

Was there any need for dis??

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2015
and she had to close her while kissing the kid...

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2015
He got his 1st kiss @ 3
Nope! There's nothing wrong with it.
Its a mother, kissing her beloved baby! smiley
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by bigwallace(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm,its right nd @ d same time wrong!!!dis pple wt irrelevant stories sef!!gat better tins to do jare.peace out cool
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by victorazy(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Ikenna17:
To be honest. I see nothing is wrong with it, it's just a playful/friendly kiss. Well that's just my opinion though

Bros everything is wrong with that, everything and don't let me start anlyzing them cuz they are many.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by rill: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2015
The pikin sef don already sabi as e dey go, jut look at how he set mouth.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Op only if you're blind. That's his freaking mother now.. see the head #ForeHeadGang grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Timetravel88: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Orijin101:
Rape alert!!!!! I'm sure that was how the aunty that raped Ice prince also started.....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by pamdaniel(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
she even close eye sef... she is engrosed in it. pedophilia period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
The only thing I don't get is why she closed her eyes, although for some people, closing of the eyes during a kiss happens involuntarily so it can actually be nothing, still, the kiss is maybe a little too deep.

I kiss my siblings and dad on the lips but no eyes are closed, it's just a way of greeting.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Chanchit: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Forget o, when girl close eye kiss you, make you know say she serious.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by jeje123(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2015
D boy has been infected wit serious virus!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by AJOT99(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by iwezor1(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
playcharles:

Learn to edit, not just copy and paste who so ever the OP or moderator is!

I Pity all of una were they book space for nairaland
lols buh who wants to be left out?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Bsc(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
By african culture something is wrong....that's too passionate...she may have done that to seduce a guy who's been looking at her...kind of inviting for d guy.. Spoiling the kid as well.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by poppop: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
I wouldn't want someone kissing my kid like that

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by hizaya61(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
Rape alert!!!!! I'm sure that was how the aunty that raped Ice prince also started.....

please free the innocent boy
he gat no akamu in his joystick yet.

IF WOMAN DEY RAPE MAN I WANT MAKE OMOTOLA COME RAPE ME COS I BE VIRGIN

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by XBLadez: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Dirty minds! That's a kid to an adult, and they didn't do it secret. That kiss may not be as intense as it appears on the picture, so don't be deceived
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Why is she closing her eyes? Remember Bruno Mars's song "grenade" the part he said @ their 1st kiss her eyes where open, "why were they opened". This is no just a friendly or brotherly/sisterly kiss. This kids learn fast for christ sakes, this is disgusting and uncalled for. Even mums should stop @ side or 4head kiss alone. Yuck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.