Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ferguson Replies Rafa Benitez! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ferguson Replies Rafa Benitez! (704 Views)

Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager / Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ferguson Replies Rafa Benitez! by aieromon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2009
Ferguson responded to Benitez's blast following Sunday's 3-0 victory over Chelsea at Old Trafford, saying: "Well, I think you have got to cut through the venom of it, and hopefully he will reflect and understand that what he was saying was absolutely ridiculous.

"I think he was an angry man and I think he was disturbed for some reason. That's all I've got to say about it."

Asked to respond to Benitez's assertion that he was merely quoting "facts", Ferguson added: "Well, they're not because it's well-documented. I'm not going to get into that because at this moment in time I think we should concentrate on chasing the leaders, which is Liverpool, and we've got games in hand and we want to try to catch them up."

http://www.sportinglife.com/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/01/11/manual_183352.html

let's go there cool cool cool
Re: Ferguson Replies Rafa Benitez! by Cristalz(f): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2009
Lol grin But where's your link?
Re: Ferguson Replies Rafa Benitez! by Tatase(f): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2009
Angry and disturbed (little man) is right. Personally, I would have just summarized and said "psychotic" or "moronic" but I guess that's why I'm not a Sir. (well at least one reason why tongue )

(1) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson Claims Chelsea Have Played Right Into Manchester United's Hands With Their Sacking / Realmadrid Vs Barcelona / What Is The Basis Of Deciding Your Most Preferred Team In The English League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.