Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Differences Between Android And Window Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Differences Between Android And Window Phones (37640 Views)

Different Between Android Phones And Window Phones. / The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 / See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Android And Window Phones by lukmandwise(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please guys I am planning to switch from android to window. Please I need an advise on why I should stick to android or what I stand to enjoy on window phone. please I really need to be advised.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by LeonMacJames(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Whizpeter:
You stand to enjoy nothing in Windows Bro..
Stick to ya android
as much as I love windows that is good advice

7 Likes

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by DjAndroid: 3:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Apart from RAM, storage and camera, the cheapest/smallest windows phone parades exactly the same features with the most expensive windows phone.

Windows has absolutely nothing to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by lanre316: 3:13am On Mar 03, 2015
lukmandwise:
Please guys I am planning to switch from android to window. Please I need an advise on why I should stick to android or what I stand to enjoy on window phone. please I really need to be advised.

Do you know that less than 3 percent of smartphones run on windows mobile OS and more than 80 percent runs on Android OS? People's choices speaks volumes of usefulness of a product. Microsoft is only good at desktop OS but they suck bitterly when it comes to mobile OS. You better stick to the best you have already in Android and avoid regrets.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by DjAndroid: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2015
lanre316:

Do you know that less than 3 percent of smartphones run on windows mobile OS and more than 80 percent runs on Android OS? People's choices speaks volumes of usefulness of a product. Microsoft is only good at desktop OS but they suck bitterly when it comes to mobile OS. You better stick to best you have already in Android and avoid regrets.

Mind you, windows mobile and windowsphone are not the same OS.

In the picture below, the first is the windows mobile while the 2nd is the windowsphone.

5 Likes

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by ITbomb(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2015
If you really want something from Microsoft then wait for the next generation of phones that will be running Windows 10, not windows phone or Windows mobile

4 Likes

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Warlord3000(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Whichever one tickle your fancy naaa..

Whether na Tiffany or Nancy na cheesy

DONT DETER ANYONE FROM CHOOSING THEIR CHOICES PLEASE...

TASTE DIFFER
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
GO BUY NOKIA PHONE JEJELY
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Springz(f): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Both
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Don't care
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by omanifrank(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
andiro
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by phlio(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Android fone is my flexible n presentable
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by tdayof(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2015
I use both... But windows tab tho'

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Ram management on Windows devices are much better.
If the app you regularly use are in the Windows store, take the plunge and update us about your experience.
Personal experience is the best teacher(you might love it).

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by camcor(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Though I am using windowsphone phone presently, Android phone remains friendly. Go for Android
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by AJOT99(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Remain where you are ...just like jumping from APC to PDP embarassed

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by spaggyy(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Android is better, but windows...without door is useless

5 Likes

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by davemike1(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2015
wat is a Windows phone?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by jey4all(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Front page
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Janiobi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bros, when you buy that Windows finish, you are always welcome to open another treed that Windows phone sucks. You better glue that your Android phone with you oh. If person dash me windows phone nah tank You I don't need it nah him me go tell the person cause selling that phone self nah another wahala

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Itisudo: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
DjAndroid:

Mind you, windows mobile and windowsphone are not the same OS.

In the picture below, the first is the windows mobile while the 2nd is the windowsphone.

well explained
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Craigston: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wait for the next generation of windows phones that will run on Windows 10 OS.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by hayPizzle(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
M in need of this too
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Euckybaby(f): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
personally i dnt know the difference between them. I'l love to know
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Lailerh(f): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Quite a number of people don't like the window's OS but I personally think it's ok smiley I don't know why I associate the phone with matured people though grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
windows phone has a much smaller appstore, but better data. android is a data killet

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Jayjay0(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
android is much better
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by spacyzuma(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
It all depends on how you use your smartphone. I've used both WP and android, and I prefer using WP on my phone and android on my tablet.

If you are into customizing your phone a lot, and enjoy using apps to perform many tasks, then Android is for you.
If you want the best functionality, then Android is for you.
If you don't mind the higher data usage and costs, then android is for you.

If you like a sleek UI with near-zero 'hanging', WP is better.
If you want to use less data, go for WP

Note: When I say WP, I mean Windows Phone 8 or 8.1. When I say Android, I mean at least version 4.0 (ICS)

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by ipunchbitches(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
jhgjajVbban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Guy Wins Etisalat Dance Challenge, Gets Brand New Car, Phone, Airtime For 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.