Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) (35722 Views)

Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by dBard: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Typical ridiculous NL thread....
Insults and counter insults,
no one actually discussing the merits and the demerits of the interview,
just the typical apc/pdp rantings.

Nigerians, y'all deserve the kinda leaders u get.

s.m.h@ d b.s

am out..
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by greatseed: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Rad1cal:

I can sense someone who is constantly abused by his perverted parents.

while its so obvious your slowpoke parents can't stop regreting d day u were born! cos of ur constant and inestimable coward n foolish act both at home n in public.....its a shame! Radicals lyk u who knws nxt 2nufin.....feel dey knw all.....lyk I said we can see thru yu....N.F.A(Nig Foolz assoc) No Future Ambition....oya talk lyk a fool again....we dey wait

kpele !!
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by greatseed: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Rad1cal post=31250145]

I can sense someone who is constantly abused by his perverted parents.

while its so obvious your slowpoke parents can't stop regreting d day u were born! cos of ur constant and inestimable coward n foolish act both at home n in public.....its a shame! Radicals lyk u who knws nxt 2nufin.....feel dey knw all.....lyk I said we can see thru yu....N.F.A(Nig Foolz assoc) No Future Ambition....oya talk lyk a fool again....we dey wait angry
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by adambest(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2015
anonimi:

Na your stone wey Buhari dey take campaign abi?

Na so your mumu reach

who be dis ram*?
U don brush since morning?
Akuya like you mumu odeh.
GeJ and buhari who don waste money pass u primitive swine. Tell me wetin u dey enjoy 4 d country na d light wey dem privatised or na d transformation agenda. Get out jare u 2 dull smelling mouth.
Sai buhari.
#_team_buhari till Gej hand over to buhari may 29
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by queensmith: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2015
To focus on the actual content of the interview:

Has BH been completed defeated -

GEJ says from the beginning we lacked weapons, so he is telling us that he used 6 years to source weapons?

He also makes a very inflammatory statement claiming Nigerians cannot be fully shielded from terrorists, only in Nigeria smh

Why has it taken so long:

Our president says it's out of ignorance, and fails to answer the answer the question.

GEJ insists he won't lose the election - which explains why his party is focused on the opposition and smear campaigns rather than facing his work.

He fails to explain why he's failed to to curtail the insurgents till now?

On whether he mishandled the situation - he says BH didn't start with him. I must mention here BH didn't kill 13000 people and kidnap over 500 under any other president. Whether they started 50 years ago they had no leg until GEJ arrived.

On corruption he insists it's blown out of proportion and continues to emphasize stealing KMT!!

He demonstrates his ignorance by claiming because the budget is only $20billion dollars so we cannot lose $49bn. Refusing to acknowledge the fact that the allegation refers to money that is not making it's way into the budget. Two CBN governors have explained this in detail so we can all agree this is a problem.

I'm disappointed the interviewer didn't ask the right questions, the president deserves a grilling, but for the sake of being Nigerian I will discourage GEJ from interviews as the man is truly an embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by anonimi: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2015
adambest:
GeJ and buhari who don waste money pass u primitive swine. Tell me wetin u dey enjoy 4 d country na d light wey dem privatised or na d transformation agenda.

Stop being LAZY and get informed, starting from the 12 pages for a snapshot of progressive transformation of our dear country, on the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by adambest(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
hugafella:

GEJ till Buhari's supporters learn to be led by someone who's more INTELLIGENT than them. Buhari is a retarded old fulani fool who was lucky to be in the army (cos he failed every course that would have allowed him to) and now has the guts to ask for our votes...what has Buhari achieved in the North? what does he do in between elections? bloody as$ hole. sewage pipe Buhari, and soak away supporters. go and see poverty in the north and come back here. I.d!ots!

is ur dad not a Nigerian was ur dad opportuned to be part of Nigeria army? And he is baba bola at gwagwalada.. What av u achieved in Gej administration? Guy better wake up from ur dream dreamer like it or not GMB 2015.
Keep on insulting a man who is older than ur father and i will help him to insult u looser...
We need change... Ok take it or leave it.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2015
kingthreat:

Your fada!!!

Your mama toto
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by olaboy001(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2015
InglishTeechar:

BUSTED: WHY TINUBU AND CO. WANT 'CHANGE' AT ALL COST.

Unknown to many, Tinubu is not angry with President Jonathan as a person but he is afraid of the policies introduced by G.E.J. one of which is the introduction of BVN(Bank Verification Number). With the BVN, corrupt individuals have no hiding place as all transactions can be traced to one account and the owner of the account can be easily fished out. the BVN will eliminate the use of fictitious accounts opened for the purpose of money laundering and fraud. Tinubu and his team of corrupt individuals are against the BVN so they cry for 'CHANGE'
When Nigeria needs a President who'd point fingers, we'll gladly vote for GEJ. Right now, we need a President who'd take responsibilities. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by adambest(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2015
anonimi:

Stop being LAZY and get informed, starting from the 12 pages for a snapshot of progressive transformation of our dear country, on the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

i can't believe u're still blind GMB all the way looser
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I like licking my mama toto - Sunnybobo3
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by anonimi: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
adambest:
i can't believe u're still blind GMB all the way looser

Violence, abuse, insults and vile words seem to come so easily to the followers of the old soldier even unprovoked, why

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090417_buhariviolence_jpegdc58400e6e7e56c3714cccdb8f4338bf

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=greatseed post=31253975][/quote]

Bwahahahaha ! See painment grin.

Your generation is a waste.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by adambest(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2015
anonimi:

Violence, abuse, insults and vile words seem to come so easily to the followers of the old soldier even unprovoked, why

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090417_buhariviolence_jpegdc58400e6e7e56c3714cccdb8f4338bf

who cares ? Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
pogolowa1:
your foolishness is visible.
Hehehe....go shop for a brain.... U're so pathetic....
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by dougivilla(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Igwe9:
You can't win an election by destructive criticism, neither on the internet.
No mind them, where is GMB the stow away on self exile
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2015
tuborme:

It is in the character of APC to resort to violence at any opportunity. Why are you raising a knife against the president of your country? It goes to show that you have a big hatred for this man and not his government. This detribilised man who has chosen to develop the northern part of this country against his own people!

Nobody in this country has made effort to develop the northern part of this country like this man
Nobody has developed the infrastructure of this country like this man
Nobody has turned agriculture and local content around like this man
Nobody has equipped the military like this man

You have probably eaten cheap rice (even with high exchange rate) this morning all because of this man.

You are a heartless man
Brov.....nice one!
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by greatseed: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2015
Rad1cal:

my children will obviously still be there 2tame,teach n impact common sense into d jnr radicals in ur lineage.....jst like am doin 2u now.....fret not! we will still be there! cos we obviously knw d best u can cum up wit.....mumu

grin
Rad1cal:

my children will obviously still be there 2tame,teach n impact common sense into d jnr radicals in ur lineage.....jst like am doin 2u now.....fret not! we will still be there! cos we obviously knw d best u can cum up wit.....mumu
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2015
greatseed:

grin my children will obviously still be there 2tame,teach n impact common sense into d jnr radicals in ur lineage.....jst like am doin 2u now.....fret not! we will still be there! cos we obviously knw d best u can cum up wit.....mumu

An unintelligent m/oron like you can only sire cretins and imbeciiiles to burden humanity

You can't even type properly to save your misery life.

You are a brain dead cow.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by itetemi: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
myweb:
Guys I still dont trust this guy. He's only saying this because he think he's having upper hand now. Wait till two weeks time when apc unfold their strategy again, story go wan change.

Beside I'm not impress with that interviewer. Too rushy and she no dey drill am.

my bros, no upper hand anywhere.the guy is as jittery as anything. its just that to remove jega, the consequence will be too much. if he removes jega and he says that he wins the election, his government might not be recognised internationally which may mark the beginning of a parallel government by opposition. but this clueless guy is too desperate and may foolishly damn consequences and go ahead.

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2015
kingthreat:

You are either a product of a leaking condom or that of gang rapee.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Patewo: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2015
queensmith:
To focus on the actual content of the interview:

Has BH been completed defeated -

GEJ says from the beginning we lacked weapons, so he is telling us that he used 6 years to source weapons?

He also makes a very inflammatory statement claiming Nigerians cannot be fully shielded from terrorists, only in Nigeria smh

Why has it taken so long:

Our president says it's out of ignorance, and fails to answer the answer the question.

GEJ insists he won't lose the election - which explains why his party is focused on the opposition and smear campaigns rather than facing his work.

He fails to explain why he's failed to to curtail the insurgents till now?

On whether he mishandled the situation - he says BH didn't start with him. I must mention here BH didn't kill 13000 people and kidnap over 500 under any other president. Whether they started 50 years ago they had no leg until GEJ arrived.

On corruption he insists it's blown out of proportion and continues to emphasize stealing KMT!!

He demonstrates his ignorance by claiming because the budget is only $20billion dollars so we cannot lose $49bn. Refusing to acknowledge the fact that the allegation refers to money that is not making it's way into the budget. Two CBN governors have explained this in detail so we can all agree this is a problem.

I'm disappointed the interviewer didn't ask the right questions, the president deserves a grilling, but for the sake of being Nigerian I will discourage GEJ from interviews as the man is truly an embarrassment.

Intelligently well analyzed. I could have added more, but honestly I am tired of this dunce of a President.

His body expressions also clearly shows that he is lying to himself and he knows that too.

March 28, Nigerians will decide his fate.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You are either a product of a leaking condom or that of gang rapee.

Have you given your mum cunninlingus today? Better go and use your tongue on her before she seduces the meatseller. grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by spen25: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
As we bid Febuhari bye we'll gladly March forward to Goodluck! DEE GOOD CARRY GO.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
wakacome:
Says the majestic fowl...
Guy The Poo You Wrote As Your Signature Doesn't Make Sense At All! Broke Ass tryna Claim A Brand. SMH!
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Akshow: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
foxxynik:

And the Animal is Buhari...right?...
Senseless chaps...
You can't compare GEJ with a tout... Buhari is a tout...he's progressively aggressive.....
Are u shitting me? It's courage!...
Buhari isn't elegance than GEJ... GEJ is more pleasingly ingenious, neat and simple...than Buhari...Forget his suit wearing...it doesn't look fit on him...An hausa man...wearing a suit...jst to fine-tune ur demented and unfunctioned brain cells to believe he's in for change...is so stupid of you!
...such a burning stupidity in you.... Buhari isn't charismatic.....his enthusiasm is low rated... You're just making up efforts to hype this tout.....to what benefaction?

....lol...u mean Buhari's stuttering pattern of questions answering? With his crest-fallen grammars?... Eh-fee-cee?...
.....yeah he does this a lot... He doesn't give the interviewer chances to ask questions...he'll take over d interview and make stupiid and senseless statements till he evacuates the hall...

jobless goat....
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by rhymestech: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
OGA JONA

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Gh0stFreak: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
See as the man resemble human being here because of the clothes Wey him wear,if he wear that him native clothes and hat now,him go come look like one old magician. Thank God they have finally boughted a mirror for him in the villa.
God in heaven! shocked
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Sylverbox(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nashoji:
if being a drunkard can take me to Jonathan's level, I don't mind being the highest drunk in this world lord.
hahahahaha, bad guy! U gaz drink petrol be that oh.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingthreat:

Have you given your mum cunninlingus today? Better go and use your tongue on her before she seduces the meatseller. grin

The aboki gateman is right now using your mother to practice doggy style at the backyard in readiness for 72 virgins.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by notoriousbabe: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

God in heaven! shocked
what happens?are dog bite you ni? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Reject Long Adjournment / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.