Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Domestic Violence In Relationships! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Domestic Violence In Relationships! (5419 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by ZedX5: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:

Sorry, I don't do immature shii..

Care for some candies?undecided
You should have popped them _stupid candies in your mouth before you displayed gross stupefying immaturity moments ago.

You don't do immature shii but you typed a paragraph over a dp that's none of you business?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by ronald4lif(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:
Lol mehn dis is y u ppl belong in nigeria

But if amber rose put pic up una go dey shake

Lemme put yall outta ur misery

Leave the pic there jare, me likey. Who no like better thing grin
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

There's a law. But it's hardly properly implemented like many others or it can be manipulated to suit the wishes of the highest bidder.

It might take years before it can happen
Too much corruption ,and most prefer to live like were not in 2015
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
U know theses goats cant function bcuz of pic lol

Its pathetic shows how bush ppl r

Judging over pic lol too funny and none of them are getting paid for their concerns
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by ronald4lif(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

It might take years before it can happen
Too much corruption ,and most prefer to live like were not in 2015

I think it is more of religion than corruption. Don't be surprised that most of these women who suffer from domestic violence are very okay with it. Some of them will tell you it's for better for worse and I will never leave my marriage.

Sure you already know where they got such mentality from.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

I think is more of religion than corruption. Don't be surprised that most of these women who suffer from domestic violence are very okay with it. Some of them will tell you it's for better for worse and I will never leave my marriage.

Sure you already know where they got such mentality from.

Its true
Most of them are comfortable, probably dont see nothing wrong in it , over here one phone call its prison cell for d guy
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by alberto2k(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
You should have popped them _stupid candies in your mouth before you displayed gross stupefying immaturity moments ago.

You don't do immature shii but you typed a paragraph over a dp that's none of you business?

Just one question;

Were u the one I was referring to? undecided

Nigga' learn to mind ur business please
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZedX5:
What a _stupid comment!

Who made you the judge and commander of the DP's people decide to put up? Who asked you to check on it? Who told you she was trying to attract a suitor? If you have a problem, get your issues sorted out. You don't tell people what to do. Fools like you watch worse with vaseline in your hands so how about you get the fvck outta here and stop this crass stupidity show you're putting up here. . .

Abeg leave dat fool

Lol ave changed it hope he can start making money now . Poverty does this to guys lol
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2015
The plan worked i knew those trolls wud come out ..

The thing is they r the creeps going around checking dp before commenting

Show how sad and miserable they r
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by ronald4lif(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Its true
Most of them are comfortable, probably dont see nothing wrong in it , over here one phone call its prison cell for d guy

That's it. When a man is aware of the fact that should he lay just a tip of his fingers on a woman, or just even a verbal abuse on her, he risk getting jailed or undergo probation he will never hit her. When we have laws that place a heavy penalty on domestic violence in place, no man will dare.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's it. When a man is aware of the fact that should he lay just a tip of his fingers on a woman, or just even a verbal abuse on her, he risk getting jailed or undergo probation he will never hit her. When we have laws that place a heavy penalty on domestic violence in place, no man will dare.

Yh i guess its not a priority for the nigerian government .... More pressing thing on their minds

But its still sad
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by ronald4lif(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Yh i guess its not a priority for the nigerian government .... More pressing thing on their minds

But its still sad

The men loves it, the women loves it (or so I think), no one is bothered about checkmating it. So yes it's not a priority.

It's sad, but since the oppressed aren't complaining it doesn't seem quite so. Wetin concern me
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks for your comment wink
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by braindamage(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

But its still sad
... Our politicians think solely about themselves. Sadly, the 'Violence Against Persons Prohibition (VAPP) Bill' was first introduced in 2003. Shows you how serious we are with issues like this.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2015
braindamage:
... Our politicians think solely about themselves. Sadly, the 'Violence Against Persons Prohibition (VAPP) Bill' was first introduced in 2003. Shows you how serious we are with issues like this.

Its true and if the people getting abused dont speak up it would not b priority its just soooo different here

Im telling u if a guy threatens u lol not to tlk of hit u his finished

Over here when it comes to relationships , family issue women are mostly favoured
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol dunno y u guys checking out dps

Pls if u dont want to comment get out
that's how you attract your type by posting pics with your cleverage out. When they beat you now you go open thread. Mumu
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
that's how you attract your type by posting pics with your cleverage out. When they beat you now you go open thread. Mumu

Wt pic Im confused
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:

Mumu rlly ? No need

But how does my dp affect u , has ur quality of life improved ? How much did u get for looking ?

Be smart if u dont like it move on u just wanna jump on d wagon like sheep oloshi
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by ZedX5: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
Cleverage?

What a fvcking dumbass!
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by ronald4lif(m): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:

undecided
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:

Why u so bothered tho? Did she put u tru some mental tutor? Buhahahaha
Stop taking paracetamol for someone else's headache
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Lol just cuz ur looking for wife

I didnt tell ne of u dp bashers dats im looking
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2015
^^^ grin 5 comments loooooolz* goodnight guys
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Clearly his sick
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Well ZedX5 the theory worked

Put a pic up n watch the madness
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by braindamage(m): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Its true and if the people getting abused dont speak up it would not b priority its just soooo different here

Im telling u if a guy threatens u lol not to tlk of hit u his finished

Over here when it comes to relationships , family issue women are mostly favoured

Yeah....where a society works. Domestic violence can be curbed from the the family. In my case, we where trained never to lay hands on a lady( you don't want daddy to tell you to kneel down and face the wall, a whole lotta punishment exist. My house was like a military zone grin grin). If I lay a hand on a lady now, she could pass out. I simply walk away at the slightest provocation.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2015
^^^ grin Looolz show me a sane nigerian. We are all sick though.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 03, 2015
braindamage:
Yeah....where a society works. Domestic violence can be curbed from the the family. In my case, we where trained never to lay hands on a lady( you don't want daddy to tell you to kneel down and face the wall, a whole lotta punishment exist. My house was like a military zone grin grin). If I lay a hand on a lady now, she could pass out. I simply walk away at the slightest provocation.

Yh i think thats the best solution just walk away , i know we women cn Prove guys sometimes but still violence aint the ans
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2015
braindamage:
yh I buy that idea violence is bad. But some b\tches hit you stuffs on ya head or abuse your parents and generation now the most annoying one some would lock the door and hide the key. In that case prepare yourself for some beating undecided
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
^^^ grin Looolz show me a sane nigerian. We are all sick though.

Yh but sometimes u dont need to act up ...

Any comments on the topic ?
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
yh I buy that idea violence is bad. But some b\tches hit you stuffs on ya head or abuse your parents and generation now the most annoying one some would lock the door and hide the key. In that case prepare yourself for some beating undecided

Do u live in Nigeria
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but sometimes u dont need to act up ...

Any comments on the topic ?
haha. Firstly let me apologize for my first comment but I don't like when ladies dress indecently *yuck* it sucks... I apologize to every other person offended by my statement smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus / Whatsapp TV For Hookups, Giveaway,hoe Stories And More / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.