Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Domestic Violence In Relationships! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Domestic Violence In Relationships! (5417 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2015
braindamage:
..Bros, that girl gave more, that made me overlook the anger. She relocated with her fam to Australia, that's how it ended.
lolz* coz "she gave more" your gonna put your as.s in a hot seat. F^ck that meehn. Don't compromise your peace or happiness for what's not real. Learn that. Goodluck
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 12:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Just saying there r other ways to deal with issues without using ur fist.

Besides i didnt lock u in dunno y ur attacking me for

But i'll carry on tomorrow
ok goodnight
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by braindamage(m): 12:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:
Anyway guys im off to bed
Tomorriw i will deal with dat other guy.

Iplegde, Zed, brain , owliver sweet dreams
...swt dreams too smiley
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by braindamage(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
lolz* coz "she gave more" your gonna put your as.s in a hot seat. F^ck that meehn. Don't compromise your peace or happiness for what's not real. Learn that. Goodluck
grin....she was not the devil. Never threatened my life. Enjoyed the drama sometime....and she still gave more grin grin... Goodnight bros
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by justmag(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
The man that beats my lil sister is a dead man walking. No man should ever hit a woman and no woman shouldbe too quick to forgive him.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:
The man that beats my lil sister is a dead man walking. No man should ever hit a woman and no woman shouldbe too quick to forgive him.

Exactly but it serms nigerian men favour this behaviour .

Say its the norm
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by justmag(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly but it serms nigerian men favour this behaviour .

Say its the norm

a little exposure will do them some good. It's only accepted because the law doesn't protect women that much even if that was in fine print. Lord help our men and women of tmrw. Any man that hits a woman is a coward and is exhibiting weakness.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:
Yh this part is correct... But still statements like this are what give women the go-ahead to still do and un-do. Because you all fighting for this same notion instead of fighting for both... The best I expect is for you to also say "Women should always respect themselves and not drive men crazy" I take it you haven't seen the worse. smiley
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:

a little exposure will do them some good. It's only accepted because the law doesn't protect women that much even if that was in fine print. Lord help our men and women of tmrw. Any man that hits a woman is a coward and is exhibiting weakness.
and any woman that abuse a man physically and verbally is what? Pls answer
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:

Yh ur right and d women dont speak up
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by justmag(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
and any woman that abuse a man physically and verbally is what? Pls answer

let a woman do what she wants to do! Beating up a man and beating up a woman are completely two different things.

1. When a man gets in a fight with some guy. They may forget about the fight or they may talk about it in the future. Either ways, except you are a bully, you will not be emotionally damaged as a woman will be.

2. When a man fights a woman. It's a completely different story. Men have been described as the stronger gender physically speaking. So why on earth would you want to pick on a woman that's not your own size? Yes! Women can be very insulting and they may push you to a limit. It is very wise to know that limit and it's best to walk away if a woman pushes you to that limit. Your mind will say teach her a lesson and she wo t try it again. I feel it's best to ignore her and walk away.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Owliver(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:

let a woman do what she wants to do! Beating up a man and beating up a woman are completely two different things.

1. When a man gets in a fight with some guy. They may forget about the fight or they may talk about it in the future. Either ways, except you are a bully, you will not be emotionally damaged as a woman will be.

2. When a man fights a woman. It's a completely different story. Men have been described as the stronger gender physically speaking. So why on earth would you want to pick on a woman that's not your own size? Yes! Women can be very insulting and they may push you to a limit. It is very wise to know that limit and it's best to walk away if a woman pushes you to that limit. Your mind will say teach her a lesson and she wo t try it again. I feel it's best to ignore her and walk away.
K
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by justmag(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Yh ur right and d women dont speak up

in nigeria? Who is going to listen? Protest never gets too far in nigeria. I just feel bad for the women who believe they will be miserable if they leave a man that routinely bears them up. They will take a black eye over anything and brand it as love. I can assure you that you currently have a gf that has been slapped but you have no clue about it.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:

in nigeria? Who is going to listen? Protest never gets too far in nigeria. I just feel bad for the women who believe they will be miserable if they leave a man that routinely bears them up. They will take a black eye over anything and brand it as love. I can assure you that you currently have a gf that has been slapped but you have no clue about it.

Yea they should implement prison sentence lol then it will stop . But then i guess they dont have the funds to do all that
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by justmag(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Yea they should implement prison sentence lol then it will stop . But then i guess they dont have the funds to do all that

Nigeria has the funds to do anything you can possibly think of. They just value excuses more so they don't have to spend the fund.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:

Nigeria has the funds to do anything you can possibly think of. They just value excuses more so they don't have to spend the fund.

They dont even has runing water , constant electricity, ambulance, emergency number , good roads

Its a mess
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by cherryice(f): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Domestic violence in relatnshps is a no no
if you cant put up, just end it!

See the boys dying for lala247 picture, una don come again? grin
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
cherryice:
Domestic violence in relatnshps is a no no
if you cant put up, just end it!

See the boys dying for lala247 picture, una don come again? grin

Lol wt pic?

Last nite was funny they wanted my head on stick
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by justmag(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

They dont even has runing water , constant electricity, ambulance, emergency number , good roads

Its a mess

emergency number? And ambulance?? Now! That's asking for toooo much in a place like Nigeria. I remember someone told me they tried contacting the police because some house was getting robbed and the useless police officer ask for gas money before they can respond! God help the country.
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:
Hi ppl

Just a general discussion, share your views, experiences , stories......

I have seen and heard women in relationships , where they get slapped, beaten, all sorts of violence thrown at them.

If i ask y they still remain in a horrible relationship they say its cuz they love him??
Some say its normal in nigeria for men to hit ladies behind closed doors .... Why is this acceptable and is there a law in nigeria preventing this...

Comment pls smiley

I had a gf who will mess up intentionally and demanded that i beat her..i tot she was joking @ first then it got to a point i had to give her what she wanted even tho i am not into hitting ladies i did it..i think its wrong to hit a woman although sometimes shiit happens...i like ur dp tho, very sexy wink
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by ghostofsparta(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:
Hi ppl

Just a general discussion, share your views, experiences , stories......

I have seen and heard women in relationships , where they get slapped, beaten, all sorts of violence thrown at them.

If i ask y they still remain in a horrible relationship they say its cuz they love him??
Some say its normal in nigeria for men to hit ladies behind closed doors .... Why is this acceptable and is there a law in nigeria preventing this...

Comment pls smiley
It is not acceptable on both side, but some times the females have it coming...you disagree read why here -->
http://amosnonyu..com/2014/09/the-abuse-in-relationship-blame-game.html
Re: Domestic Violence In Relationships! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
ghostofsparta:

It is not acceptable on both side, but some times the females have it coming...you disagree read why here -->
http://amosnonyu..com/2014/09/the-abuse-in-relationship-blame-game.html

Thought this thread was closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.