Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Wizkid Snapped A Photo With The President Of Gambia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Snapped A Photo With The President Of Gambia (749 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Snapped A Photo With The President Of Gambia by deawong(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bv56eTVdyDI/VPTlEnec74I/AAAAAAAAAuk/fLNvtBPFYYk/s1600/ww.png[/img]
Wizkid pictured with the President of The Gambia, Yahya Jammeh at a show he performed last night. Wizkid wrote that 'Mr President loved his performance so much that he wanted him to perform twice to his people."
http://..com/2015/03/wizkid-pictured-with-president-of-gambia.html
Re: Wizkid Snapped A Photo With The President Of Gambia by adebisiolumide5(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
My boy doing it big!
Re: Wizkid Snapped A Photo With The President Of Gambia by knightsTempler: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
All i can say is "wow"

Thumps up!
Re: Wizkid Snapped A Photo With The President Of Gambia by iduzebaba(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
talents meet hard work! the sky is ur starting point wizzy
Re: Wizkid Snapped A Photo With The President Of Gambia by Wizzz: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
GMB might just ban Wizkid in the end tongue
Re: Wizkid Snapped A Photo With The President Of Gambia by begbamuye: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2015
how dis one affect fuel scarcity or garri don cost

(1) (Reply)

MEET Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Beautiful Mum / Chris Brown Finally Shows Off His Daughter On Instagram,see How She Look Like? / Celebrity Bbm Pin Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.