Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Jumia Agent In Sapele, Delta State - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Jumia Agent In Sapele, Delta State (2170 Views)

For Urgent Sales Q10 In Delta State 25k / For Urgent Sales Q10 In Delta State 25k / Any JUMIA Agent On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Agent In Sapele, Delta State by jahstech: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
If you live around Sapele Delta state and environs you in luck, you can now get the best deals courtesy of Jumia as you shop via me.
What are the advantages?
1: Better Deals with discount
2: Quicker delivery of your goods
3: Deflated delivery cost, as delivery cost is shared among 2 or more customers
4: A semi Hub that is close to you (My Office), instead of going to warri
5: Quicker return of goods in any case of damage

I shall be updating you guys with best deals as they come each day, that is if this thread isn't deleted before morning.
The Name is Jahswill and my contact is O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
Re: Jumia Agent In Sapele, Delta State by jahstech: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2015
I keep creating thread I think would be useful to me, my family and my colleagues on nairaland, yet each time it is deleted and am banned from using the site, still guys create a lot of meaningless and sexual arousing thread day in day out and these threads are not deleted, all this things nairaland is doing to me, there is God o!!!
Re: Jumia Agent In Sapele, Delta State by jahstech: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2015
For those jumia lovers, you can get some discount shipping through your jumia app on your phone, just go to exclusive App deal on the jumia app and get up to 10% discount. Note it apply mostly to clothing.
Re: Jumia Agent In Sapele, Delta State by jahstech: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Sample of app

Re: Jumia Agent In Sapele, Delta State by jahstech: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Infinix hot note pro, Champagne Gold available for pickup in Sapele, Delta State. Condition, as packaged from Jumia.

Re: Jumia Agent In Sapele, Delta State by jahstech: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Pouch and screen protector would be available on Thursday

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E63 And Nokia 5800 For Sale (both Symbiam) / Fairly Used Nokia C7 For Sale With Nokia Dstv Receiver / OFFER ENDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.