Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim (13048 Views)

Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Howmon: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Sue em!!!
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
We all know FFK is a shameless liar..Omo Ale Jati Jati.

1 Like

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by change9ja(f): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
HERE IS THE EVIDENCE, AND OSINBADE'S WIFE IS A LIVING WITNESS
u b mumu ooo
1. His Prof Osinbajo
2. she's Mrs Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by cold(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Trut:
APC cannot tolerate criticism but they are good in criticising PDP/GEJ.

Use|ess party
My thoughts exactly. Give them a taste of their own medicine and see how they react. Acting all pious,threatening fire and brimstone...sigh

6 Likes

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by seedorfg(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2015
am ashame of calling this ffk guy a yoruba man, tchai #walkin outa thread headbow
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by flowbjones(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:

IS THAT OSINBAJO'S WIFE
EYE DEY PAIN YOU BAH?
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by change9ja(f): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2015
I lost respect for ffk d moment I heard is sex-claim story with Mrs Bianca Ojukwu
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by gameboy727(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

May your days be long.....
Amen grin
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by gameboy727(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2015
iwezor1:
is for yansh
Juat space booking wink
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by cyntiathis: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
kingthreat:
Lets just leave the punk to his follies.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Akinz0126(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Do we have anything like functional judiciary in this country?that means to say all the judges are same as GEJ.even if the was was to be taking to court?the case would be trown into the trash can ni.

1 Like

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Zuria(f): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Soon our courts would be overwhelmed as every Nigerian would be sued... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by wummyanthoy: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
PLS n PLS watch AIT by 10pm-11pm or 11pm-12am later today , you will knw dat pdp are saints compare 2 APC , Tinubu owns 75%of Lagos state properties, d money is enuf 2 feed d whole of nija , Pdp are learners in terms of corruption compare APC frm d video I watched ystdy sir \ ma, A MUST WATCHED by 10pm !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by tayolove12(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Prayer for APC God will not remove court case in APC life in jesus name cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Lol .....busted!

bushdoc9919:

May your days be long.....
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by kingthreat(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2015
cyntiathis:

Gbenga Obasanjo's wife was Obj's girlfriend before she married his son.
Obj warned Gbenga not to marry the girl but Gbenga refused.
That was the basis of the accusation.
Mock Obj all you want, but nobody in your entire tribe will achieve what that great man has done both in Nigeria and abroad.
If you have a problem with that you can have sniff in between my balls. grin grin grin
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by flowbjones(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Famous Quotes Of President Jonathan
1. CNN has said our Economy is growing…The
best Economists are at the World Bank Now you
have all these Nigerian Economists talking
nonsense. Do they know better than CNN or World Bank..?
2. Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount
of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport
when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans
were just looking at us with envy How can you
say Nigerians are poor..
3. Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and i will
create Unemployment.
4′. We are giving special Scholarships to our First
Class Graduates in ten years time they are going
to take us to the Moon.
5. How can you jus say $20 billion is missing If
that kind of money is missing, the Americans will
know. They know everything.
6.Corruption is not stealing. If you put yam where
a goat is the goat will eat the yam
7. If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will
stone you well well..But if you shout “corruption”
people will just be looking at you…
8. Why should I declare my assets? I don’t give a
damn..!
9. People are just raising false alarm…How can
200 children go missing just like that? It is our
enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are
investigating the matter…
10. We are going to rebuild the Chibook school
and we are going to build high fences round the
school to protect them next time. Yes Yes
11. People keep saying why don’t we go to
Chibook..why don’t we go to Chibook.. Aaah we
can’t go to Chibook just like thatThe Boko Haram
people will fire at us…
12.This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know
it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko
Haram is even in my Government.
13.Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set
the Army to go and wipe out your family.
13. Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me
in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in
South Africa.
14. I did not plan the Election postponement even
my Service Chiefs did not consult me.
15. If i knew Election was going to be postponed
why will i waste my time and Federal Government
money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.
16.I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed
Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be
fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk
anyhow…
17. We are going to buy Guns and give good
Pensions to our Brave Soldiers so that when they
are killed their families will not suffer.
18. Some people just call themselves Statesman
for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor
park touts.
19. After God and my Parents the third person i
thank most for my life is President Olusegun
Obasanjo.
20. I want to apologise to the people of Rivers
State for not bringing any Projects here…It is
because i don’t want people to say i am doing
favouritism. Vote for me and in the next 4 years
you will see my hand…
21. I am the sitting President…If there is any
trouble it is me that the United Nations secretary
General calls…Everything is on my head…
22. May 29 Swearing in Day is sacrosanct.
Definitely a new President will be sworn in on that
day…

2 Likes

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Peppyluv:
Lol .....busted!

And may you live to see your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bushdoc9919:

And may you live to see your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren.
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Beedude(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
Dumb grin tongue
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by Decryptor(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2015
The day I knew Apc and their supporters were cowsrds was when they threatened fire and brimstone if the elections were postponed. GEJ finally postponed the elections and NOTHING HAPPENED! Toothless bulldogs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by anonimi: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Why is a person's THREAT news?

Why not wait until APCheat actually goes to court if they DARE to?

Empty propaganda as usual.

They should be ready for Jonathan and PDP to sue their shirts off their back if they sue anyone.
Let them try!

Bunch of jokers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2168547_boko_jpegb68e1f99d87674891f8bb5b8e27161d0

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by nortcentrallord(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
One day, Apc will sue Nigerians for voting Buhari.

Is this how they will sue all their critics if they by 0.001 chance win the election? Military rule in disguise. Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by cyril83(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2015
wummyanthoy:
PLS n PLS watch AIT by 10pm-11pm or 11pm-12am later today , you will knw dat pdp are saints compare 2 APC , Tinubu owns 75%of Lagos state properties, d money is enuf 2 feed d whole of nija , Pdp are learners in terms of corruption compare APC frm d video I watched ystdy sir \ ma, A MUST WATCHED by 10pm !

Why must it be AIT , NTA why not channels TV ? Now i see why channels tv will not stop to be best tv channel in Nigeria. NBC shud have long sanction Nta and Ait because of their partisanship.

Sorry bro, i don't tune my tv to nta neither will i waste my time watching ait.

1 Like

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by dove3: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=M4gunners post=31248770]This is ridiculous. [/quote
That is Tinubus wife z0o o

1 Like

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by tolexy007(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2015
m
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by tommysparks: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
when there said tinubu smokes marijuana I never believed till I saw the lighter on the table in that pix.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by BERNIMOORE: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim by sparkleboy(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
GeJ till we have a BETTER CANDIDATE

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Meets Security Chiefs, Promises To Revamp State Security Architecture / Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat / Bandits Release 4 Kidnapped Victims As ‘Sallah Gift’ To Katsina Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.