Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (14668 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 03, 2015
--

82 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by AdeniyiA(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2015
oluwajumisikongaigbega.
oluwasaminiigbatiayo.
cheesy

nice write up

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by STARSHYNE(f): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Wow!!! I love this grin

Thanks OluwaSTANDjuenemies lo cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2015
My tummy o grin grin grin grin
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dygeasy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol! Standd ooo cheesy. ROTF*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
hahahahaha

standd abi na sit. You won't kill me o.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by MissSlimbody(f): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chai cheesy cheesy

My belle ooooooo cheesy

I know someone that named her child;
Oluwafarabaleseuntimofe
Mansion undecided

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
hahahahaha

standd abi na sit. You won't kill me o.

Lolcheesy Can you even read those names?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Chai cheesy cheesy

My belle ooooooo cheesy

I know someone that named her child;
Oluwafarabaleseuntimofe
Mansion undecided

Lmaocheesy Mansion? For real!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
olashas:
My tummy o grin grin grin grin

Your tummy kwanu...Lemme prepare better names for our baby if you are preggies oh tongue
And thanks for commenting on my blog smiley You and all the others are my motivation.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
AdeniyiA:
oluwajumisikongaigbega.
oluwasaminiigbatiayo.
cheesy

nice write up

Lolcheesy I can imagine the kinda igbati that Oluwa will dole out, your mouth go tear mehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Wow!!! I love this grin

Thanks OluwaSTANDjuenemies lol cheesy

I love the bolded, will only tus'h it up by shortening it to Djuene cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
standd:
Standd.
Mar, 2014.

First of, your domain name is not easily 'remember-able.'

Have to copy and paste each time.

Nice build up specially cos of the different concept and approach, but you were weak at the middle.

I like people who can paint pictures differently.

If you will allow, I can do a 'remix' of this same story using your concept but not rushing some parts, then mail it to you.

*wink* shoot a mail.

Just like ishilove's story about the rat. I loved how she maintained tempo till the end. You should have but it was wonderful all the same.

I hope you understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
cedaraustine:

First of, your domain name is not easily 'remember-able.'

Have to copy and paste each time.

Nice build up specially cos of the different concept and approach, but you were weak at the middle.

I like people who can paint pictures differently.

If you will allow, I can do a 'remix' of this same story using your concept but not rushing some parts, then mail it to you.

*wink* shoot a mail.

Just like ishilove's story about the rat. I loved how she maintained tempo till the end. You should have but it was wonderful all the same.

I hope you understand.

@the bolded. My domain name is exactly what I want it to be. I hope you understand and thanks for visiting.

@everything else, you can do whatever you want with the story, but don't bother mailing it to me cos I'm done with it. I am such a lazy writer, I try to cut short my stories before they even mature. And thank you for the comparism, point taken. Why don't you let me bear my name while Ishi bears hers.

6 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Interesting, captivating and funny!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
standd:

@the bolded. My domain name is exactly what I want it to be. I hope you understand and thanks for visiting.

@everything else, you can do whatever you want with the story, but don't bother mailing it to me cos I'm done with it. I am such a lazy writer, I try to cut short my stories before they even mature. And thank you for the comparism, point taken. Why don't you let me bear my name while Ishi bears hers.

Jesus. You missed my point. I hold my peace.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
cedaraustine:

Jesus. Standd, You missed my point. I hold my peace.

cheesy cheesy Yes I missed it. But I insist that you do what you want with the story. I can barely write long stories.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by alberto2k(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Short, interesting and damn hilarious!

Standd this story make sense abeg, the naming ceremony part got me laughing and Rolling on the express grin

Thank God say heavy traffic dey for one end I for no type dis thing finish grin

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
alberto2k:
Short, interesting and damn hilarious!

Standd this story make sense abeg, the naming ceremony part got me laughing and Rolling on the express grin

Thank God say heavy traffic dey for one end I for no type dis thing finish grin

Lmaocheesy @rolling in the express. Pictures or .....
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by alberto2k(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
standd:

Lmaocheesy @rolling in the express. Pictures or .....
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by MissSlimbody(f): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
standd:

Lmaocheesy Mansion? For real!

Mansion for real smiley

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
alberto2k:

grin

Lmao cheesy grin Now this is cray cray

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by toykathy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin ayafdie o, standd no go kill pesin for hia. This is beautiful. U re the bomb in writing short stories. Weldone!

3 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by paul990(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Standd..... just one question, where do you get your inspiration from? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
paul990:
Standd..... just one question, where do you get your inspiration from? smiley

Jesus Christ cheesy And my daddy, and my mummy and my sweet baby boo and... and...and...you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
toykathy:
grin ayafdie o, standd no go kill pesin for hia. This is beautiful. U re the bomb in writing short stories. Weldone!

You can not die yet ooo grin
How are you ma'am?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Teespice(f): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2015
you are the bomb when it comes to short stories.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Cherylll(f): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2015
standd ..this story is..... Don't know the English word to use ,it really got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by toykathy(f): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

You can not die yet ooo grin
How are you ma'am?
i'm good jare, hope to read anoda piece of urs soon.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin brilliant! grin

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by b3llo(m): 6:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Hahaha... Standd! I like it.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Humblebloke(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Oluwahakelebeiyanulemilori grin

Nice story.... short, sharp and sweet!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) / Monitoring Spirits. / "Will You Marry Me?" - A Christian Short Story... By Oyekunle Lizzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.