Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (14654 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Zuluzulu:
I was going to ask you which fountain you drink from but paul990 helped out on that.
Splendidly beautiful piece again.

I was gonna wish step mom hadn't died just yet but guessed that 4day old spirit na no nonsense spirit.... back to sender kawai! Lovely.

God bless your mind

Thanks zuluzulu smiley

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Freemanan:
A perfect blend of stream of consciousness and Imagery! Wonderful piece... High symbolism and a satire second to non. #Bravo

Cheeii! My head is swelling cheesy
Nagode

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
MKO4ever:
And you called this a short story?

grin But it is not a short story. It is a very very short story. Thanks for reading: P

Lucky4real28:
Nice one brother

Dalu.

skondo09:
quite epic n native, gud write up at op

Thanks skondo

Emeraldz:
Ha. Standd don come again. This is funny

It's nice having you here again. smiley

graciouszinny:
Wow... Me likey

Glad you liked it.

Bibol:
Standd so proud of you dear, a lovely piece

embarassed embarassed Thank you Bibol.

elantraceey:
wow nice one,

F
unny and interesting cheesy

Thanks

ncChigo:
Nice story..

Thank you.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
nanhilicious:

over sabi *ok bye *

Better watch it! If you couldn't see the colour of my heart in that post.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Ormorlehwah(f): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
alberto2k:
Short, interesting and damn hilarious!

Standd this story make sense abeg, the naming ceremony part got me laughing and Rolling on the express grin
grin
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by smilinseun(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
You stole this story from mynaijastories.com
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
smilinseun:
You stole this story from mynaijastories.com

lolcheesy
No dear, mynaijastories asked me for permission to post my story.

I hope he still puts my name and blog on any of my story he publishes sha...

cc Osodupe
This is one of the cases I tried explaining to you. Which is why I demand that anyone who wants to post my stories elsewhere have to put my name and blog at the end of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by smilinseun(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
My bad.. Apologies
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
smilinseun:
My bad.. Apologies

No issues really. That is why I always insist that people who repost my stories acknowledge me.
Again, I posted this story here on the 3rd of March while he posted on the site some weeks after, that's another way of knowing who 'stole' from who.

The picture attached is a comment I made on the site.

I have a blog too: www.chesapeakesblues.
Kindly visit smiley

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
cedaraustine:

Better watch it! If you couldn't see the colour of my heart in that post.
We are sorry, pardon us.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by lexaydfg(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
wow! u're great standd, u made me smiled all the way. nice work
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
standd smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kizmarty:
standd smiley

Hi handsome tongue

lexaydfg:
wow! u're great standd, u made me smile all the way. nice work

Thank you lexaydfg. Glad you liked the story.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
standd:

Hi handsome tongue

kiss
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by smilinseun(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
standd:

No issues really. That is why I always insist that people who repost my stories acknowledge me.
Again, I posted this story here on the 3rd of March while he posted on the site some weeks after, that's another way of knowing who 'stole' from who.

The picture attached is a comment I made on the site.

I have a blog too: www.chesapeakesblues.
Kindly visit smiley
already doing that
All I see are masterpieces.... Amazing
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by MissSlimbody(f): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
wiZbanky:
lolx..in dat ur lag ryt?

In "my" lag ooocheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by wiZbanky(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
MissSlimbody:
In "my" lag ooocheesy
things dey apun o
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by softwhispers: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Standd!!!!!
IT'S OFFICIAL!
I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU THAT IS THREATENING TO CRUSH ME IF I BOTTLE IT UP ANY LONGER!
PLEASE RESCUE ME FROM THIS EXCRUCIATINGLY CRUSHING CRUSH!!!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Princesschi(f): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2015
This space is Not For Sale...

Standd I'm standing beside u cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
smilinseun:
already doing that
All I see are masterpieces.... Amazing

Yaaay! smiley Thanks for visiting.

Princesschi:
This space is Not For Sale...

Standd I'm standing beside u cheesy

Lol smiley Thanks dearie

softwhispers:
Standd!!!!!
IT'S OFFICIAL!
I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU THAT IS THREATENING TO CRUSH ME IF I BOTTLE IT UP ANY LONGER!
PLEASE RESCUE ME FROM THIS EXCRUCIATINGLY CRUSHING CRUSH!!!

Hmmm! I will rescue you. For your deliverance from the crush, you have to buy a white horse, white ram, 30 white chickens, white hair from the head of a 300yrs old virgin man and 35 yards of snow white lace.
When you are ready, let me know.

gringrincheesywink
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by softwhispers: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
standd:

Hmmm! I will rescue you. For your deliverance from the crush, you have to GO DEEP INTO THE EVIL FOREST AFTER CROSSING SEVEN MOUNTAINS AND VALLEYS TO GET:
white horse, white ram, 30 white chickens, white hair from the head of a 300yrs old virgin man and 35 yards of snow white lace.
When you are ready, let me know.

gringrincheesywink
Abeg e!
This kind of crushing journey just to cure a crush??
You better leave me with my crush joor!
l cannot fit to come and go and kill myself and die away o!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by wiZbanky(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=wiZbanky post=33203881][/quote] lolx, check awt ma own name - OLUWABAMIKOLEAYOFUNMILAYEMIMODUPE grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Oluchi (birthday Special) / "Will You Marry Me?" - A Christian Short Story... By Oyekunle Lizzy / Monitoring Spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.