Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (14655 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Humblebloke:
Oluwahakelebeiyanulemilori grin

Nice story.... short, sharp and sweet!!!

Nagode smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
b3llo:
Hahaha... Standd! I like it.

Dalu smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Humblebloke(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
standd:

Nagode smiley

U r welcom sis!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Lilyomi(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cnt stop laughin. U made my day.......
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lilyomi:
Cnt stop laughin. U made my day.......

smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by lenmafon: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
standd your short stories are really hilarious and had morals in them. please are u the person that wrote 'her own poison'?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
lenmafon:
standd your short stories are really hilarious and had morals in them. please are u the person that wrote 'her own poison'?

Thank you lenmafon smiley
I am not the author of 'her own poison'
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by rapmike(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
The names are too funny @ standd.

Nice short story.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
rapmike:
The names are too funny @ standd.

Nice short story.

Thanks rapmike
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beautiful short story....LMAO,OLUWASEUNBABARALAYEMINITORINANIMOSENYO! grin
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Bamoha(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
girl ur good.... i like writers, i love female writers... keep up d slpendid work. a nobel litrature price awaits u, develop urself the better, much better, and i will look fr seriois traffic fr ur blog... ur welcm
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by OsoDupe(f): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow, I like ur stories, well written, hilarious and everything about a good story. I will be ur new best friend cos of this stories o, lolz. I wish I could write like this. But that ur blog's name is complex o, ow do I remember it when I want to visit there now.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
OsoDupe:
Wow, I like ur stories, well written, hilarious and everything about a good story. I will be ur new best friend cos of this stories o, lolz. I wish I could write like this. But that ur blog's name is complex o, ow do I remember it when I want to visit there now.

Thanks Osodupe smiley I'm glad you like my stories.
About my blog name, I really don't know what to do oh. Do you have any ideas?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
standd:

Thanks Osodupe smiley I'm glad you like my stories
You!! angry angry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
olashas:

You smiley I miss you so much. How are you?

Awwww smiley Fine dear. I miss you too. But I want to move Airbornelacer into my house and you need to move out undecided
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
standd:

Awwww smiley Fine dear. I miss you too. But I want to move Airbornelacer into my house and you need to move out undecided
Who wants to stay in that your rat infested house. I have moved out already tongue. Thatpearl introduced me to one rich Alhaji. Good luck with your broke boo tongue tongue
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
olashas:
Who wants to stay in that your rat infested house. I have moved out already tongue. Thatpearl introduced me to one rich Alhaji. Good luck with your broke boo tongue tongue

Chaiiii! I have turned all the rats to pests and we now live together in peace and harmony. As for my boo, he ain't broke tongue
Bye, I know you will miss me.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by OsoDupe(f): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
standd:

Thanks Osodupe smiley I'm glad you like my stories.
About my blog name, I really don't know what to do oh. Do you have any ideas?
you're welcome, I sent u a mail, why are u not responding?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
standd:

Chaiiii! I have turned all the rats to pests and we now live together in peace and harmony. As for my boo, he ain't broke tongue
Bye, I know you will miss me.

I won't. Go away angry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
tongue tongue Olashas
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
OsoDupe:
you're welcome, I sent u a mail, why are u not responding?

So sorry. I get so many mails and everything is jumbled. I will reply you right now.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 12:36am On Apr 21, 2015
standd:
tongue tongue Olashas
Go away angry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2015
standd:

Nah boo, I refuse to be the figure that'd instigate a cold war between two good friends.

Olashas stays please.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Nah boo, I refuse to be the figure that'd instigate a cold war between two good friends.

Olashas stays please.

Lolcheesy But Olashas can not give me lollipop embarassed

cheesy cheesy
How are you Lacer?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
standd:

cheesy cheesy
How are you Lacer?

Olashas would be like ''Shey no be those lollipops that are sold for #10Naira, how come I no go fit afford am for that silly girl Standd?'' grin grin

Boo anyday you need those milky juicy sticks, I'm only a call away, don't starve yourself to death cheesy

I've been good, just good. Feels somewhat refreshing to know that the elections are over. It's back to business for many.

Need I ask how you're faring?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Olashas would be like ''Shey no be those lollipops that are sold for #10Naira, how come I no go fit afford am for that silly girl Standd?'' grin grin

Boo anyday you need those milky juicy sticks, I'm only a call away, don't starve yourself to death cheesy

I've been good, just good. Feels somewhat refreshing to know that the elections are over. It's back to business for many.

Need I ask how you're faring?

I take exception to the word 'silly' eh. Hian!
And if you are willing to give me lollipop, you have to mail them to me tongue

Yeah. I'm good. Hanging on. Pushing it. Craving for some lollipops cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2015
standd:

I take exception to the word 'silly' eh. Hian!
And if you are willing to give me lollipop, you have to mail them to me tongue

Yeah. I'm good. Hanging on. Pushing it. Craving for some lollipops cheesy

Mail lollipop to you? This is a news worthy statement cheesy

***Grabs her waist with both hands and drags her closer to himself

Have I told you how pretty you look in this gorgeous pearl button transparent skirt and how your killer waist is reveling in it?

**Kisses her passionately

You were cheating on me yesterday, do you have a defence?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
standd:

cheesy cheesy
How are you Lacer?
If you mention my name again ehn... angry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Mail lollipop to you? This is a news worthy statement cheesy

***Grabs her waist with both hands and drags her closer to himself

Have I told you how pretty you look in this gorgeous pearl button transparent skirt and how your killer waist is reveling in it?

**Kisses her passionately

You were cheating on me yesterday, do you have a defence?

*wait , wait, wait* The first lollipop I wanna lick is the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge....mehn! Sweet sweet lollipop...

Do you know your way to all the slot offices or MicroStations in Nigeria?
lipsrsealed
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2015
olashas:

If you mention my name again ehn... angry

I love you Olashas tongue
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
standd:

I love you Olashas tongue
Well, I don't angry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
standd:

*wait , wait, wait* The first lollipop I wanna lick is the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge....mehn! Sweet sweet lollipop...

Do you know your way to all the slot offices or MicroStations in Nigeria?
lipsrsealed

There goes my intelligent wife with her guile!

You can't evade reality honey, you just can't

You're hitched to a smart educated bloke who isn't easily swayed by jejune issues tongue

So tell me boo, why were you cheating on me?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Oluchi (birthday Special) / "Will You Marry Me?" - A Christian Short Story... By Oyekunle Lizzy / Monitoring Spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.