Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (53494 Views)

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by lalasticlala(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Fast Rising actress, Didi Ekanem has one of the biggest butts in Nollywood. Apparently some people felt she either did a surgery to enhance her butt or she Photoshopped it..

But the actress decided to prove them wrong, by sharing Throwback Pics depicting she has always been well endowed...

https://instagram.com/didiekanem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by delishpot: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
lipsrsealed so, na her nyansh she dey use do talent ba? She no get anything better to give the world than her nyansh ba?

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by naijaboiy: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Mechie onu gi there!! angry

Who your butt don help? undecided

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by write2obi(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2015
She Is using what she has i guess undecided . Smh..
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by DrAify(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by jnrbayano(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Is that the only thing she cares for? shocked

Obviously her brain is located at her backside to justify such focus there

Where your wealth is let your mind be also.

That round thing generates her wealth.

methinks.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Twaci(f): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2015
She aint the largest!

You should see mine lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by jnrbayano(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

You will get many PMs for your comment when this topic is eventually put on the homepage.

Trust me.

9 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Slimzjoe(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

Your Bf Lied to You ooo!! shocked

He only deceived you to enter That Place grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Misogynist2014(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Help move this thread to lalasticlala grin.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Misogynist2014(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2015
I actually wonder what goes through the mind of women when they take pics like this.

4 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Burger01(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Where is the butt?

6 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by buskie13(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2015
shït tank...she never see some Igbo girls/Yoruba girls yansh?

her own na peanut for where Nkechi own dey

5 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
DailyTimes:
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/naira.jpg[/img]
ALSO READ: > GET PAID FOR JUST POSTING COMMENTS - READ HOW IT WORKS
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by gameboy727(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2015
So what does she want us do now, eh? Drool over her buttt? Some people sef eh

4 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2015
I was here

Now i'm out

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by iwezor1(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2015
Nice endowments but use it wisely o undecided ...All the same I know some E-idiots will still come hia and shout Sai ...(God know who) abeg no vex, una da use am get employment for NNPC or SHELL abi d people da give una salary ; na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by jeeqaa7(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Touche!

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by 1stola: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Big flabby bag of shîtz

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Bashirka: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2015
all na shut full inside am

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Lol. So, she never repeated clothes in school. Wowww! What an achievement!

For the benefit of those who do not know what class or grade you graduated with, please could you just scan a copy of your original certificate and post it here?

Yes, we agree, guys like your butt, but there was no need to tell us that in four or more years that you spent in school,you never repeated clothes.

Na this kain babe dey make some girls for university enter hustling business.smh

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Ashewo sells faster. SMH
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by jnrbayano(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I actually wonder what goes through the mind of women when they take pics like this.

It's, maga must pay maga must pay.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by igbsam(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Na sh.it full am

dem no dey use am go cash money for bank.

Nonsensical

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by tunjiafolayanka(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Twaci post=31251102]She aint the largest!

You should see mine :-i ll love to see yours call me on 08060442227
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by victorazy(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
Me chi onu gi there!!

Who your butt don help? undecided

Guy no dey spoil our precious Igbo language. is "mechie onu gi ebe-ahu" plz stop that joke! cry I cry for this generation

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” / Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems / Phyno Steps Out With Zoro Swagbag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.