Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols (37503 Views)

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic / Singer Tekno Dyes His Hair Blonde... You Like It? (photos) / Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by cinovikthor(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Banky's hair prolly been sacrificed for fame....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*..

For original customized jerseys....Holla asap... 7F09238D
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by marieolae(f): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Whats my business?
franugo:

wait make marieolae catch u undecided undecided grin
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by franklingud(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mom didn't knw she gave birth to a guy dat will grow to become GAY.
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by 36STATES: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Joshkid:
Pictured below is the EME boss as a young boy, He was such a cute lil boy if you ask me.

The R&B singer, BankyW shared a childhood photo of himself with his mum and sister. He grew up to be an equally handsome young man…

https://instagram.com/p/zuscOSj_X_/?modal=true

Cute mummy boy.

Get you foreign numbers now.

Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
hmm guess he is an alien or he's been affected by kryptonites or meteor rocks.....#smallville
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Savor9(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
@OP please do a little reading/history. Banky W is fighting cancer and chemotherapy treatment is the cause of his hair-loss.
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Dyt(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Banky cry cry cry
I am officially telling u * if u reading* that I want to touch ur head
cry cry cry
U are do too cute
cry cry cry
Ur baldness now made u adorable
Oh my handsome banky
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Beedude(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
echobee:
What happened to his hair? sad
Goat chop am grin
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by franugo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
marieolae:
Whats my business?

una don divorce
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by jerrymej(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
echobee:

Is that suppose to be a "Rhetorical Question"?

Lol.
It could be nature any way!
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by xpressword: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who is this AREGBESOLA.... Tell him to pay my parents 4months SALARY na #payoursalary #OsunGov #Aregbesola
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Reaper231(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
I think he looks better as Banky Baldwin. Go bald and still this fucking handsome....some guys even with dredlocks still look like Obasanjo's son. cheesy
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by JoyNHope(f): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
He has undergone treatment for cancer twice. That guy is a walking miracle and only those who know what cancer treatment is like will appreciate that.
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
See Fine niggah! cool

I think he was finer with his hair on though.

Banky give me that your sister. I wan marry o! cheesy
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
echobee:

Meteor Shower!
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by SuperSuave(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Joshkid:
Wat of kiss Daniel! embarassed
kiss David nko Mtcheeew
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by TolaniLuv: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Too much money can give Stress and stress can Cuz hair growth .. Banky W
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Gemc3(f): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
echobee:

It relocated over the years. . . . from his head to his face.
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by Superman11(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
echobee:

he sold all of it for a voice

I nor talk ooo
Re: Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols by afreekah: 1:31am On May 26, 2015
echobee:

Sold it to Brazilians. . . Used the money for ebute metta video lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Stuns In Short Crazy Jeans (photo) / Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.