Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today (47369 Views)

7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch / See Them OOO!! See The 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria. / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Mbkite(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2015
I give it to Gov. Chibuike Amechi (Rivers State)....

Who do you think the crown fits?

265 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by LagosBoi2(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Gov. Babatunde Raji Fashola of Lagos State

By God's grace our incoming Foreign Minister

346 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Dasini: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Babatunde Raji Fashola

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Mbkite:
I give it to Gov. Chibuike Amechi (Rivers State)....
popular at being a boy boy for buhari and making noise, shey? And fashola being popular for enriching the pockets of the apc, clap for una sef

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Vivly(f): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Give it up for the Uncommon Transformer!!!!
Gov. Godswill Akpabio.

#I'm Not an Akwaibomite tho.

354 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by drtwist(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Though I'm a PDP supporter but let's sincerity take places Fashola is the best and most Popular Gov, best in character and leadership. They knw him even in the deep taraba villa

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by drtwist(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Though I'm a PDP supporter but let's sincerity take places Fashola is the best and most Popular Gov, best in character and leadership. They knw him even in the deep taraba villa. GEJ till APC choose the right candidate

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Give it to Gov. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi grin grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by macpetrus(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Godswill Akpabio..

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Vivly:
Give it up for the Uncommon Transformer!!!!
Gov..

Ofcourse you know who it is - Gov. God'swill Akpabio!

Land of promise? Nah...Land of FULFILMENT!

#iRepUyo #UyoRocks. #ProudlyIbibio

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Mbkite(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ofcourse you know who it is - Gov. God'swill Akpabio!

Land of promise? Nah...Land of FULFILMENT!

#iRepUyo #UyoRocks. #ProuldlyIbibio
we are talking about popularity n influence here

18 Likes

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Mbkite(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote
author=drtwist post=31254484]Though I'm a PDP supporter but let's
sincerity take places Fashola is the best and most Popular Gov, best in
character and leadership. They knw him even in the deep taraba
villa[/quote]

Talking about Popularity n influence as at today not in the past.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by DaGC(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2015
For popularity, I think I'll give it to Raji Fashola for his mastery on the use of media. But for influence on proceedings and decisions regarding national issues, I think Sule Lamido is the one. He has the respect of both the PDP and APC chieftains and public service holders.

15 Likes

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by engrtee(f): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Governor goodluck jonathan

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by StunnazJay(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2015
lol.. I give it to *wait for it* .....

Chief T.A. Orji of Abia state, NO! I'm just kidding. When I saw the title, the first name that came to mind was Gov. Godswill Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom state, God bless that man. In succession would be Gov. Babatunde R. Fashola of Lagos state.

I'm not from Akwa-Ibom, but I know people who are walking their talk and the governor is one of them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Mbkite(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2015
engrtee:
Governor goodluck jonathan

chai!

9 Likes

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Chigold101(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2015
kokoA:
you don't have sense.. Can you dispute the fact that Amaechi is the most popular governor in Nigeria currently? Mention Amaechi anywhere in Nigeria and people know him.. The Hausas love him, Yorubas love him, igbos may not love him but they know him, south south is his home. Tell me one other governor that has such national appeal

If you talk of being NOTORIOUS Amaechi has no equal.

If you talk of being Popular, then I will give it to Fashola.

Talking about influential then that will go to Akpabio...

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by engrtee(f): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Brainless twerp!
You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is regressing!
Idio....t!

i love you
i love your insults

13 Likes

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by ElFenomeno1: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2015
engrtee:

i love you
i love your insults

undecided
Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by opwpoli: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Fashola

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by omanifrank(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
yaa
Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by crownwealth: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Time to begin stoning crimal governors
Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Nah. Most influential?
Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN.

Most popular?

Ayodele Fayose

Some of us know what he's popular for at the moment

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
joke
Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
undecided

WHEN TINUBU WAS GOVERNOR HE WAS THE BEST PERFOMING GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA

FASHOLA'S REIGN IS THE SAME

LAGOSIANS SHOULD SUPPORT APC AND LET THE TREND CONTINUE.

VOTE AMBODE FOR CONTINUITY OF THE PERFECT APC LEADERSHIP IN LAGOS

SOME FLAT HEADED EMPTY CHEST BEATERS FROM THE EROSION RAVAGED REGION INSISTS ON VOTING JK BUT WE KNOW THEY ARE JUST KIDDING grin

Vote Ambode for governor

Vote Buhari for president

Sai baba

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by checkdate(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
. . .WAIT

I wish it will be eazy to say between these two great achivers; The Eko Governor - Babatunde Raji Fashola who did not take chances with the ebola issue,

AND

The Uyo Governor that built a Sports Edifice
Gov. Godswill Akpabio.

-------------------------------------------------------

THIS GUY COUNTING MONEY EVERY WHERE ON NAIRALAND, I HOPE YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS YOUR ADVERT. BECUAUSE I AM SURE THAT IF THIS YOUR INFORMATION IS TRULY REALLY, YOU WILL NEVER SHARE OR POST ANY THING ABOUT IT HERE.

STOP MAKING YOUR BUZINESS LOOK LIKE A SCAM.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Babatunde Raji Fashola of Lagos State.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.