Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This (10676 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? / Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by bamdexfarms(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE U BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 president till 2019".DONT YOU KNOW PUBLIC ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL
PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA....u ar here fooling urself am a Gejite...
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are proudly Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund our N1000 which we paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6)We go Church, bus station,
mosque,school boko haram bomb some of our relatives yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASUP,FCE, FGCs went on you
now the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE......Goodmorning Nigerian

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by SuperSuave(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by ammyluv2002(f): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Bros, if you like write from 1st page enter 10th page...it won't stop GEJ dis month *no offence * embarassed angry

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by izuch(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
cool GEJ has brought back the railways and trains so that haters like you can jump infornt while its in motion (and die ofcourse) when he finally wins grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Redoil: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
What do you want us to defend? Any thing we say to put you on the right part will be contest by you.
Tinubu for president will be a good news for you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by OgologoDimkpa: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2015
bamdexfarms:
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE U BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 president till 2019".DONT YOU KNOW PUBLIC ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL
PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA....u ar here fooling urself am a Gejite...
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are proudly Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund our N1000 which we paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
mosque,school boko haram bomb some of our relatives yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASUP,FCE, FGCs went on you
now the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
Crap!

NEXT!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by OgologoDimkpa: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2015
bamdexfarms:
Stupidity is When:
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
Crap! embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!! cool

NEXT!!!

22 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by lanicky(f): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
bamdexfarms:
Stupidity is When:
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"

This things aint new ...it has bn so even b4 GEJ became the president. He's trying to make everything right, it's people like u who frustrates his plans.

Put urself in his shoes...if ((YOU!!)) are given the opportunity to rule Nigeria for a month, I know u would suck Nigeria dry. WE KNOW PEEPS LIKE U.

When we don't av a better option, we stick to the one available.

GEJ till u begin to reason with ur brain not A.ss.

22 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by psucc(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Sorry OP. I want to differ with you on the employment issue.

It has not been obtained anywhere that the Federal or central govt provides employment for all her teeming population. Employment is a complementary role. Even the individual has a part to play(developing the right attitude towards savings), the state government the local Govts as well as the private sector.

Besides, the issue of unemployment would not be as orchestrated. Nigerians lack job satisfaction. There is no contentment. Imagine a state civil servant on Salary grade level 09 going for recruitment in NIS and accepts to be placed on level 04 or thereabout.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
If op likes let him write this post as a tatoo on my body, I strongly think GEJ should remain till 2019.

For the posterity reasons, else....hmmmmm

9 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
I was thinking you had something reasonable to say. It just shows u re a psychophant. I am not a GEJ supporter, neither am i GMB's. But if u want to criticize someone.....have something reasonable to say.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by hayoakins(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2015
In other news.

Our president is feeding with 1billion naira per annum while the Central Bank is becoming more clueless by the day

1 British pound / Nigerian naira = 306.627791

1 US Dollar equals = 199.35 Nigerian

FX rate Source: www.google.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Icon4s(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2015
And you think your Buhari is a magician that can solve all these issues?

7 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by holatin(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Bros, if you like write from 1st page enter 10th page...it won't stop GEJ dis month *no offence * embarassed angry
countered what he said, rather than supporting GEJ blindly

4 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2015
holatin:
I don't care undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by kay1one2(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Buhari is a boko haram sympathizer!

4 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Mynd44: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
hayoakins:
In other news.

Our president is feeding with 1billion naira per annum while the Central Bank is becoming more clueless by the day

1 British pound / Nigerian naira = 306.627791

1 US Dollar equals = 199.35 Nigerian

FX rate Source: www.google.com
Those are the official rates. Go and exchange and you will be shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by kay1one2(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
holatin:

"Countered" apc supporters sef! undecided

3 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by OLADD: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by holatin(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2015
kay1one2:

"Countered" apc supporters sef! undecided
imagine this mumu no know say that is d fault of autocorrect.
i SMH for your reasoning
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by holatin(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I don't care undecided
you don't care if a president underestimated boko haram, you don't care if people die daily due to insurgence, you don't care if Nigeria unemployment rate skyrocket daily,you don't care if we don't enjoy electricity.
now I know the kind of supported GEJ has.

CLUELESS FOLLOWERS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by kay1one2(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2015
holatin:
imagine this mumu no know say that is d fault of autocorrect.
i SMH for your reasoning

See excuse! Go and get your certificate now before "Babangida" raids your apartment after a "coup"!

3 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by kay1one2(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2015
holatin:
you don't care if a president underestimated boko haram, you don't care if people die daily due to insurgence, you don't care if Nigeria unemployment rate skyrocket daily,you don't care if we don't enjoy electricity.

CLUELESS FOLLOWERS

Terrorist followers!

4 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by DaGC(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Please, its a choice. Everyone should be free to vote for who they want. Just because people don't want to vote for your candidate doesn't mean you should insult them. Its your vote, your choice. Use your PVC and let others use theirs.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Tonei: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2015
bamdexfarms:
Stupidity is When:
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"

Guy its time to take your morning pills....#f**kin retard

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by ammyluv2002(f): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2015
holatin:

CLUELESS FOLLOWERS
Still don't care undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2015
DaGC:
Please, its a choice. Everyone should be free to vote for who they want. Just because people don't want to vote for your candidate doesn't mean you should insult them. Its your vote, your choice. Use your PVC and let others use theirs.
I tire o embarassed

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by tola9ja: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ TRANSFORMATION GEJ TILL 2019 HAVE DEFEND MYSELF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by ammyluv2002(f): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

God bless you.
And you too grin

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by DaGC(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I tire o embarassed

I'm going to vote for GEJ. Its my PVC, its my choice.
Has he achieved enough to convince me? Yes
Has he achieved enough to convince others? That's their cup of tea undecided

But my vote goes to GEJ. Those against my decision should come and tell me why they have a right to my vote or commit suicide.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by mickyarams: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Only a dumb person will vote for the dumbest president ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Shegofams(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2015
psucc:
Sorry OP. I want to differ with you on the employment issue.

It has not been obtained anywhere that the Federal or central govt provides employment for all her teeming population. Employment is a complementary role. Even the individual has a part to play(developing the right attitude towards savings), the state government the local Govts as well as the private sector.

Besides, the issue of unemployment would not be as orchestrated. Nigerians lack job satisfaction. There is no contentment. Imagine a state civil servant on Salary grade level 09 going for recruitment in NIS and accepts to be placed on level 04 or thereabout.

One of the Macro-economic goals is maintaining low unemployment rate, Macro-economic goals is the Job of the Govt, it is their job to provide a suitable environment and good infrastructures to attract investors and that will boost employment rate. So if there's unemployment persist we can blame the government.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Issues Order Restraining NLC, TUC From Further Strike In Imo / Wikileak's Revelation On Fuel Subsidy & Gej Corrupt Practices / Lagosians Spend N36bn On Owambe Annually - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.