Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) (29382 Views)

Make-up Transformation Photos Of A Beautiful Lady / Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) / Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by agoadiv(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
DIs is fake laaa
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
agoadiv:
DIs is fake laaa

U should try it .
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by dechandel(f): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Are you a makeup artist?
You need my service?? grin
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by MrIncrediible(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
dechandel:
You need my service?? grin
Pictures of your previous clients or...??
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by agoadiv(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

U should try it .
u think its real??
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by dechandel(f): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Pictures of your previous clients or...??
Or you are not serious tongue
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by pazienza(m): 1:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Well, I don't think it's the same person, the first person has a longer neck than the other two persons.

But, if indeed it is the same person, and the New look is as as a result of make up and not Photoshoping/ photoediting, then that's cool. We all want to look good, even the pretenders here.

1 Like

Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by DrAify(f): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Exactly
vjsmiles:
MARY KAY!BLEACHING CREAM!NOSE JOB!LIPS JOB HAAAAA BROTHER OYO O... angry

RIP IN ADVANCE embarassed
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2015
StunnazJay:
No! No!! No!!! This is unacceptable.
says wu? Its cute, d guy is charming. Jealousy don finish d ugly boiz in d hauz #justSaying
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2015
bestestgirl:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Holy Cow!!!!
angry aunty angry :-( God dey watch u 4 HHD screen. :-/wen did cow b'cme holy?
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Luedave:

angry aunty angry :-( God dey watch u 4 HHD screen. :-/wen did cow b'cme holy?
grin grin grin grin have you not heard that Indians worship Cow? that makes the cow holy joor
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin grin have you not heard that Indians worship Cow? that makes the cow holy joor
dats b'cos naija man neva reach there to chop am.
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Aminat508(f): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Nawaoooo
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by kandiikane(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by acada111(f): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2015
MzNelly:
They learnt from the best  cheesy cheesy

Really wish I can draw my eyebrows like this. Whenever I try to, I look sooo strange. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2015
acada111:

Really wish I can draw my eyebrows like this. Whenever I try to, I look sooo strange. embarassed

A professional make up centre ought to help you out there
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by KELVIN086: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
q3ra
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Holyman221: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
;DEnd Time!!!
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by cyberdurable(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Roseey0:
Not the same person except he purposely wanted to look silly in d first pics

His lips are big in d 1st pic, is that the Magic of make up? let me ask u miss, :-)
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
katzz:
He looks cute in a gay kinda way
There's nothing gay about his looks.

1 Like

Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Akalia(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
I need to get some transformation work on ma face, I need it to look way better.
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by sanyablaze(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2015
ARE YOU A BLOGGER

AND YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG ON A DAILY BASIS

WELL, I COULD ALWAYS DO THAT FOR YOU WITH MINIMAL CHARGES

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/sonya.blaze2

AND LETS DISCUSS

Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by leo2020: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
It's not new..it's what your celebs/artists do everyday each time dey appear before cameras...nothing new in it

1 Like

Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
valmunich:
Gay ass mofoes !! angry

fûçk off!!

because he uses facial make up he is now gay?

spare me that bullshït

For all those calling the guy gay because of make up the below pic is for you

1 Like

Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
pazienza:
Well, I don't think it's the same person, the first person has a longer neck than the other two persons.

But, if indeed it is the same person, and the New look is as as a result of make up and not Photoshoping/ photoediting, then that's cool. We all want to look good, even the pretenders here.

guy with brain! pls someone give him 3 bottles of coke! grin
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by valmunich(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
bangleslover:

fûçk off!!

because he uses facial make up he is now gay?

spare me that bullshït

For all those calling the guy gay because of make up the below pic is for you

Oh you gay too?

Sorry mahn! I so much detest being quoted by some gay ass faggotts

You can hop along now... I bet there's some other nigga out there waiting to bore ya gay ass

Damn! couldn't even write that with a straight face undecided
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by adahgold(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Men am speechless... I must say d person DAT did dis transformation is a guru...
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by toshmann(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nnaa de kind thing personnde see these days grin

Before i marry any 'pretty' woman she go spend the night with me well.

I have to see her face in the morning when she wake up, to see her as she is without make up

she must cut her hair make i see the true shape of her head too.
She go dance naked for me, make i see the true size and shape of her br€ast and butt.

I have to personally examine her skin, to make sure it's the natural color,
I will examine her teeth too. To ensure they aint fake.

Then i will employ FBI to investigate her past, to ensure she no be retired LovePeddler.

Nnaa wetin i go do plenty. angry
Bc these days, deception don enter digital level.
Even men don join too.
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Badosqi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
freecocoa:
I tire for people on nairaland. Any picture of a dude now is gay. Small thing gay.. Aaaarrrgghh
Some were even shouting on bode george's son pics yesterday. What is really gayish about the picture up there.
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by jericco1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't get any of this.
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
PHOTOOOOOOO SHOPPPP grin
Re: Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
freecocoa:
ive never seen a straight man with brows like that......but its ur opinion so its aiit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips For Maintaining Braids / Six Classy Hair Styles A Woman Should Know / Pouting - The New Photo Posing Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.