Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done (1041 Views)

Productivity Tips:10 Tricks To Get Things Done Faster, Better, And More Easily / 10 Tricks To Get Things Done Faster, Better, And More Easily / 5 Ways To Stop Procrastination And Make Sure Things Get Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done by Buildingthelife(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Putting off things, obnubilating from work, delays; synonyms to what we call procrastination, which can avert us from reaching more preponderant heights in life. Whether we would like to admit it or not, we all have been victims of the invasion of procrastination, at one point in our life. With miscellaneous activities such as social media chats, watching YouTube videos, checking emails and reading articles on blogs which we would gladly choose over filling documents and working in the field, there is no doubt that there’s no one who hasn’t fallen for it. Now, there are just some who are chronic procrastinators, if you fall under this group trust me it’s going to get you in trouble soon. I will be sharing a comprehensive but easy to understand list of ideas on how you can avoid procrastination, whether in your place of work or in school, this would help you.

First of all, let’s see most of the reasons why people procrastinate, I won’t be explaining much on this, as it is self explanatory.

Lack of interest
Lack Of Motivation
Fear of Large Work
Laziness
Entertained by Something Else
Attitude to Work
I’m sure you noticed some of those traits each time you procrastinate right? Well not to worry, I will be giving you a proper remedy to stop procrastination

PART 1 OF 2

Make The Burden Less

A common reason why we procrastinate is because we find a particular task difficult or overwhelming. If you have a very large task at hand, breaking it down into smaller parts would make it a lot easier. Make sure that it is broken into stages that suit you.

Focus on one task at a time. Do not try to complete numerous tasks at th. (Not Complete)

I wouldn't be posting a 1,154 word article here..But I will overtime tho. Any ways You can read this inspiring article by clicking this link >> http://buildingthelife.com/how-to-stop-procrastination-and-get-things-done/

Trust me you would be glad u read it..
Meanwhile I want to hear your contributions on how you can stop procrastination and get things done.. I almost forgot, your contributions here, if it is pleasing, it will be added to the original article on that page link I shared..Stay cool
Re: How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done by saqo(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2015
I will read it later
Re: How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done by Buildingthelife(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
saqo:
I will read it later
yh do.
Re: How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done by amiebullet: 1:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Do things immediately not later...delay is dangerous.www.youthunit.com/?user=11318

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done by yinkeys(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2015
I need to get this book. Who can help out

Re: How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done by Buildingthelife(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
yinkeys:
I need to get this book. Who can help out
Try downloading it, I think its an ebook, if it isn't then you have to order. Either of them go for a price tho.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On Accessing 25% Of Your Pension Contribution / DIAMOND BANK ISSUED 15 DAYS ULTIMATUM OVER SACKED STAFF / Seismic Interpretation & Well Logging Using Petrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.