Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Egbema Power Plant In Pics - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Egbema Power Plant In Pics (23359 Views)

Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler / Python Killed By Oil Workers At Egbema, Imo State. / Geometric Power, GE To Build 1,080 MW Plant In Nigeria - Reuters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by 9jatriot(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am insisting that GEJ arrested journalist. No one said being jailed by a competent court is the same as arrest.

I hold the same or even worst sentiments as you do about Abacha. My point is if Buhari said that we should not accuse him of being corrupt, GEJ should not have done worse by granting him a post humus national award. That itself cancels whatever you claim Buhari said.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by 9jatriot(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Demdem(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
ssammy:
Brainless

Fool
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Demdem(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
hansad:

Beginning 1983 - after your Buhari brought the first curse upon Nigeria by sacking a democratically-elected government - until 1999, Buhari and his successor military governments never understood that the power sector needed replenishment.

If votes of ignoramuses like you are able to bring Buhari back to power again, that shall spell a worse and irreversible curse upon Nigeria.

You Hypocrite with misplaced blame game. You must have naively believed that Jonathan in six years alone must have to repair most of the damages done by your Buhari and his successors to the electricity sector in so many years.
[/s]

Fool, problems started far before then. Ironsi and his greedy cohorts were the first.
However, we Av always recognised these problems the basis of which the drunkard was elected. Instead of solving, the fool is compounding it.
So u see, he is the one with the curse. All others before him were just incompetence.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Demdem(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

You are as dunce as the illiterate terrorist general Buhari

Fool, how does this stupidity of urs got to do with issue at stake?
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Demdem(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingsley989:

Biased being. Wake up.

Goon, what's biased in asking him to be focused on his argument?
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Demdem(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh shut up! 'guess the truth hurts huh. But don't fret, GEJ will fix it.

Fool, what's truthful in that inconsistency I spotted out?
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Because my Hopless father is stupid to fvck my Hopless mama and born me

Ooo I see the Genesis of ur calamity. grin
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Demdem(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
ribbit:
but you wont say this if the plant is actually working to full capacity.. you will just hail jonathan...

pdp _dumb hypocrites

Jonah-daft cocck suckers are shameless
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Demdem(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Thunder scatter my Hopless family there

Wellsaid.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by adonisNEW(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Sorry to bother you, pls how is the relationship like between Egbema of Rivers and Egbema Of Imo, just wanna know
Its cordial, just like twin brothers. The only difference is in infrastructure and development and this is because of the level of commitment on the part of the companies located in the two states. Egbema Rivers is far more developed.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ok thank you
adonisNEW:

Its cordial, just like twin brothers. The only difference is in infrastructure and development and this is because of the level of commitment on the part of the companies located in the two states. Egbema Rivers is far more developed.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by AsherStorm(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Commissioned in 2006 and Obj left in 2007...Yar'adua left in 2010...Jonathan want it completed that's why Op and his company are there after all...Op wants the youths of that locality even other roaming NL to get their priorities right...demand for technical training not for handouts... BTW what's Rochas doing? Can't he liase with FG to fast track such developmental project that will benefit his people the most...

its like u didn't read where it was stated that the fg is already taking glory for project they are yet to start off by showing us fake pictures....

and state govt doesn't interfere in fg projects.....
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

its like u didn't read where it was stated that the fg is already taking glory for project they are yet to start off by showing us fake pictures....

and state govt doesn't interfere in fg projects.....

Fake pictures? how? project that's yet to start off
Bro, it is either you lack comprehension skills or you didn't understand what you just typed here...

BTW it is not a must to comment on issues especially once you know nothing about plz...

State government can with permission of FG intervene in FG projects in their state and seek for refund from FG on completion...ALL RESPONSIBLE state governments do it bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by AsherStorm(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Fake pictures? how? project that's yet to start off
Bro, it is either you lack comprehension skills or you didn't understand what you just typed here...

BTW it is not a must to comment on issues especially once you know nothing about plz...

State government can with permission of FG intervene in FG projects in their state and seek for refund from FG on completion...ALL RESPONSIBLE state governments do it bro...

ure maddd cos u either didn't read thru d thread or ur brain is dead like PEJ will say... It was stated on d first page by a user that a PDP chieftain already campaigned with the project claiming its already running whereby d OP who's a worker on the project told u that the project isn't even close to completion...

one word for u... Idiot
I've got no times to start explaining d politics that exist between state govts and fg of different politica parties to u...

ure simply a kid coming here with free 10mb from mtn
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

ure maddd cos u either didn't read thru d thread or ur brain is dead like PEJ will say... It was stated on d first page by a user that a PDP chieftain already campaigned with the project claiming its already running whereby d OP who's a worker on the project told u that the project isn't even close to completion...

one word for u... Idiot
I've got no times to start explaining d politics that exist between state govts and fg of different politica parties to u...

ure simply a kid coming here with free 10mb from mtn

Just checked your profile now...sincerely you don't worth the attention...enjoy your day little braggart...
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by Jibel: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
My friend that that made post of Egbema Power Plant, l thank you for your courage but it will yield nothing because of your approach. Power Plant construction in Nigeria generally has not come up completely as one may expect it due to government policies, interest and sabotage on the part of some individuals who are benefiting from the system and those who believe that once Power comes on stream, they will be out of business.
As regard the Power plant in question, your information is not substantial because a lot has been done on the site. What is holding that project is governmental contractual issue which we cannot completely explain here. If you have worked in power plant environment you would have known better that these pictures are not all there is. More is involved and a-lot have been done. Are you aware that all the gas lines from Addax, SPDC Egbema west have been completed? Are you aware of the mechanical erection and installation done so far? You just climbed one of the observation towers and snapped ur picture and you quickly post. Our youth as you mention are not disturbing turbine work in any way but they need orientation to ensure that those chiefs and people collecting illegal money and join hand in delaying this project or criticizing this job should stop. As for me, let our youth wake up to reality by travelling outside and see things for themselves. Today am away thinking of how to bring more good things to all of you. But the fact is that let us be truthful to ourselves in everything.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by AsherStorm(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Just checked your profile now...sincerely you don't worth the attention...enjoy your day little braggart...

and I also just found out an interesting fact abt u...
its written all over ur profile, ure one of the GEJ paid e-warriors who will stop @ nothing to defend GEJ even if he ruins the life of ur generations to come... keep going that lane, make sure u follow him to otuoke as his errand boy come may 29th, 2015
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by pacino26(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jibel:
My friend that that made post of Egbema Power Plant, l thank you for your courage but it will yield nothing because of your approach. Power Plant construction in Nigeria generally has not come up completely as one may expect it due to government policies, interest and sabotage on the part of some individuals who are benefiting from the system and those who believe that once Power comes on stream, they will be out of business.
As regard the Power plant in question, your information is not substantial because a lot has been done on the site. What is holding that project is governmental contractual issue which we cannot completely explain here. If you have worked in power plant environment you would have known better that these pictures are not all there is. More is involved and a-lot have been done. Are you aware that all the gas lines from Addax, SPDC Egbema west have been completed? Are you aware of the mechanical erection and installation done so far? You just climbed one of the observation towers and snapped ur picture and you quickly post. Our youth as you mention are not disturbing turbine work in any way but they need orientation to ensure that those chiefs and people collecting illegal money and join hand in delaying this project or criticizing this job should stop. As for me, let our youth wake up to reality by travelling outside and see things for themselves. Today am away thinking of how to bring more good things to all of you. But the fact is that let us be truthful to ourselves in everything.

Had to take a very long break off NL. First I thought this thread must have gone child but it will be great injustice not to rely this post.

You're right, true we've facilities installed but answer a sincere question; how long was the entire project planned to be delivered? At what level can you say it is as of this moment? When will it likely be completed? Don't attach the messenger rather address the message.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by 9jatriot(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some of the issues that shaped the 2015 presidential elections
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by pacino26(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jatriot:
Some of the issues that shaped the 2015 presidential elections

Thought so too. More will be coming from me.
Re: Egbema Power Plant In Pics by tck2000(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2019
space booked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Olinguito - A New Carnivorous Mammalian Specie Discovered / Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available / Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.